Handbags The quality of cheap LV bags

danac001 posted on Dec 07, 2011 at 10:10AM
I see there is some cheap LV bags sold online. I see the price is attractive, but how about the quality.?

Handbags 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fionak003 said…
The genuine LV bags are offered with high price. I don’t think they have special design. I will never spend money on such things.
over a year ago elvirabe said…
I buy LV, Gucci, Chanel bags, but not for myself. My girlfriends like these bags. Sometimes I buy counterfeit bags for them, jokely they don’t doubt about them. What great quality the counterfeit are. Hahahahahahahahaha.
over a year ago edenbeck said…
I used to buy such cheap bags for my mother as birthday gift. I remember it costs me nearly 350 dollars. Quality is ok.
over a year ago barrycook said…
How can LV be cheap????
over a year ago andrewfox said…
Some online stores provide low link. You can search google.
over a year ago alfredfin said…
I want a LV bag!!
over a year ago florablack said…
I just bought a link at Greathandbag.com. Only cost nearly 350 hundred dollars! I love my Chanel handbag, very beautiful.
over a year ago evanh002 said…
You can buy it on Christmas. Lots of store will offer low discount LV bags. Why not buy on that day??
over a year ago taycassie said…
I prefer Gucci! gucci is fashiionable, extravagant. I don’t like LV.
over a year ago kop789987 said…
Affordable Watched and Handbags for Sale

Discount link with diamond bezel full of functionality and practicability are suitable for every watch collector all over the world. The Navitimer series watches could even help professional pilots to check flight plan, measure speed and calculate the fuel consumption. If you would like to find one mini bag to fit for your winter outfits, the link kelly bag must be your smartest selection. Being made from the most glossy leather, they all look extremely gorgeous and honourable. Those link review made with outstanding Swiss automatic movement, precision and trustworthy are the best words to describe them. It is apparent that all link kelly bags are performing one unfailing legend through flying time. The materials and styles of Best link always carry on the traditional ones.No matter it’s the craftmanship or words on the dial are coming with perfect handfeel. Actully, that’s also one important feature you could distinguish the superior watches from those with inferior quality. It is no doubt that link is the best pronoun for elegance, romance as well as delicate.At the same time, link ?is the pronoun of precion, functionality and practicability in the field of top brand watches. All these outstanding watches and handbags worth your eternal admiration and your every penny.
More:
link
link
link
link
link
link
over a year ago joshefmayer1 said…
If you are looking for online shop to buy New Samsung LCD TV then just go through shopbychoice.com
And make sure that it has the features like:
• HD Quality Video
• Compact Design
• High Quality Picture
• Plug and Play USB Slot
• In built memory card reader

link

over a year ago alicekarrylady said…
The cultural of name brand
Almost we all know and like some big name brands. Such as LV ,GUCCI,CHANEL ,COACH ,HERMES,DIOR,PARDA and so on ,but why so many people desire to own them even they are very expensive.In my opinion ,I think just because the name brands can emit delicacy and grace and reflect the profound culture. I believe lots of people were struck by this reason.
Pathetically they are only belong to the very successful person , for the common, it is really difficult to have even one pcs, because they are really very expensive. But there are still have some fortunate for our ordinary people , and we also can own and feel the delicacy and grace of the name brands ,that is the replicas which is nearly the same as the originals and of course high quality . i think you must have some interest about it , here karrylady doc come can give you some instructions.