God-The creator God's ever changing Glory...

peterslover posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 03:14AM
When you look up at the sky during the day, what do you see? The clouds are ever changing, right? I see a canvas that God paints every day! Sometimes God just uses the color blue with a wide brush. But then the other times God gets real creative! He pulls out other colors and brushes! There are all the colors of white, sometimes a dash of gray. It would be a light gray or darker, or He will mix it all up. And God has such a variety of brushes to choose from! Some are wide or narrow, some have a pointy tip of different sizes. And sometimes God will paint using several different brushes all at once! Another way to mix and match the cloud formations is for God to just blow on the canvas! This is what I see in the sky!

What do you see/think when you look up?
 When 당신 look up at the sky during the day, what do 당신 see? The clouds are ever changing, right? I s
last edited on Jan 13, 2010 at 03:19AM

God-The creator 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Beautifully written Susie.I have to say that when i look up to the skies i see a gateway to heaven.The clouds take on many different forms i see white fuffy angels floating by and small white doves bringing peace and harmony.Even when the skies are grey there is beauty to behold.We just have to open our eyes and our hearts to see just what God has created solely for our benefit.How selfless is that ?
last edited over a year ago
 Beautifully written Susie.I have to say that when i look up to the skies i see a gateway to heaven.Th
over a year ago peterslover said…
heart
WOW I love how you think Berni! Beautifully written! And such a lovely image to behold too!

Thank you ♥
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I will hold your comments in my heart always <3
heart
As your thoughts hold dear to me ♥
over a year ago iluvmichaelj said…
cloudy
Wow,I love how you wrote this ,it's so touching,actually I always see something when I look at the sky ,like my video Eyes In The Sky,it looks like GOD's giving a message !
cloudy
I love your video Diona! There is no mistake, there is something in those clouds!
over a year ago iluvmichaelj said…
heart
Well,yes,Susie,it doesn't look like a montage !
I LOVE YOU,GOD BLESS YOU,
you always give me a part of yours !