GIRLS ONLY :D I have a Problem

legendary_clutz posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 01:41AM
Me and my friend Tried out for a play (out of school) and I got a part and she didn't. her mom is a teacher so she usually gets everything she wants. Since i got the part she has been very mean. You see she always gets all the awards and crap and I always stand by her and congragulate her when she wins. what should i do?

GIRLS ONLY :D 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rolie1 said…
big smile
Tell her that she has been a little selfish to you snd that you dont like it. I hope that helps :D

-Rolie1
over a year ago moo000 said…
dont do anything- apart from taking the part in the play. If she is going to be negative about it then its her problem, she is just going to make herself unhappy. And if she is being horrible to you just because you did well, then she needs to have some time to think about what sort of friend she is.
big smile
Actually...i agree with moo000. :D
big smile
over a year ago goth-kitty said…
meh
you should tell her that she is spoiled very calmly and tell her off unless she's worth dealing with.
over a year ago Niamh20 said…
laugh
shes totally out of order!!! if shes ur friend then she should be more supprtive. shes not worth hangin around wit!! go find urself some gud friends who will support u and who wont just use as a doormat!!!