조지 클루니 What is it that u like about George Clooney

littleretrogirl posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 09:10PM
I dont get why people like him,i mean my science teacher is like obsessed with him she says shes married to him and only answers to the name mrs clooney also she has all his calenders and every month she says something like "hes wearing the necklace i bought him " or "he looks cheeky in that one he must have seen my bum"I just dont get why people are so obsessed with him?(no offence to him)tell me why u like him then i might get why.Thanks

조지 클루니 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nakrul said…
well, he is indeed very charismatic, i must admit. on the other hand, i agree with you, some people tend to overreact when it comes to being an celebrity fan. your science teacher is one step away to becoming his stalker. :)
Did you knew that Clooney struggled with his talent for expression when he developed Bell's palsy, which causes partial facial paralysis? He eventually recovered from the illness.

I found that out here :
link

Happy birthday, George
over a year ago Roseflower35 said…
smile
Lol I know i used say the samething! why do ppl like him so much!? and I was like UGh! Hes just other one of those celebrites! and then when I saw a movie and I realized he was in it i was just staring at him, and IDK something about him caught my eye and I like "hes kinda cute" and omg hes has Great Eyes! and yeah so from that day I Have A HUGE CRUSH On him! :)