후르츠 바스켓 what's the BIG deal about 아니메

kyonkichi posted on Mar 16, 2011 at 11:53PM
i only like fruits basket. i'm actually inlove with it. but soe of the other ones are kinda wierd. like full metal or legal drug. not ALL though
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 12:32AM

후르츠 바스켓 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArcticWolf said…
So wait... you're practically insulting the only anime you like just because of the fact that it's anime? I'm a little confused here.

First of all, I for one do not think Japanese cartoons are creepy. Are you referring to some of the "darker" series out there? Because basically, anime are like books. There are many genres it can have, so obviously not every single one of them out there is in the "creepy" genre. Or maybe you're talking about the art/drawing style? Please elaborate on this. Secondly, I find it slightly offensive that you think so negatively on this subject that you assume people must be taking drugs in order to like it. Well, here's a fact about the world that you may not have known up until now: There is this thing called OPINIONS, and people have lots of them. Just because something is not particularly to your liking doesn't automatically make it weird or bad, it's just your opinion. So I highly doubt the only reason people like anime is because they are taking crack or pot. That was really very narrow-minded of you.

And please, don't call us "freaks". It's an assumption that you come to when you think something's too weird for your liking. You don't know us; you wouldn't know if we were "freaks" or not unless you met us in person. :)
Lol. Just saw your profile. Are you trolling or something? Or are you still serious? Now I'm reeeaally confused. :P
over a year ago kyonkichi said…
what is trolling?
over a year ago Vampiyaa said…
hmmm
okay look dude u may not like anime or japanese shows but some of us here have a life and don't insult other people's hobbies and/or likings. you see, the world doesn't evolve around people like you, so no matter how much you bitch and complain about how much 'anime sucks' it's always going to be around. so ya call us anime freaks. it's not going to make us ashamed, it's going to make us proud to be called anime freaks. for all we know YOU like justin bieber. now this is just my opinion but i don't like justin bieber at all, but you don't see ME insulting his fans, now do you?
okay im sorry the swearing was a little uncalled for. great now i feel guilty thanks a lot
over a year ago kyonkichi said…
i dont care about cursing. i was saying SOME people are anime freaks and i HATE justin bieber.
^Trolling is basically just pretending you're an extreme fangirl or hater on the opposite side of what you're originally defending in an argument. It's hard to explain. But it doesn't matter, though, because I don't think you were trolling.