후르츠 바스켓 Are 당신 Fruits Basket Fans?

sayuri-chan posted on May 24, 2009 at 10:38AM
give me 100x reason why you like fruits basket and the character that you feel owesome.full answer,please!!!!!!!

후르츠 바스켓 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krystalp4evar said…
Thoru is soo kind and understanding 2 bad it gets her ito trouble a lot!it is super funny and kyo is awesome!!!!!!!I wish there was a year of the cat!!!!!!Yuki is so kind but when it comes 2 kyo super vicious!!!!its my all time favorite manga!!!!!but my favorite chactor is uo she is sooooo protective!!She will kill anyone who is mean 2 thoru or hana.Go Yankee girl!!!!!!!!whooo!
over a year ago sayuri-chan said…
big smile
yep,thats true uo will do anything for her friend..
who is your favorite charactor?
over a year ago sayuri-chan said…
big smile
my favourite character is tohru because she to kind for her friends. i always remember what she said in anime,about the onigiri.i wish that i can find a friends like tohru,uo and hana.there are really good friends.
yeah i know i have friends like hana and uo but nobody like thoru no one i know is like thoru ive never met anyone so forgiving and kind she puts evryone before herself.
over a year ago Kuro-Tenshi said…
Tohru is awsome. But I like Uo-chan better!
She was the one who basically convinced Hana to be Tohru's and her friend...also because she's not afraid to kick desks!!
over a year ago Phinabella said…
oh I love Tohru and Momiji! Cuz Tohru is so nice and Momiji is... well, YOU know, Momiji