후르츠 바스켓 If 당신 had a choice....

ouranhostess posted on Dec 02, 2008 at 12:10PM
If you had a choice would you ever let go of Fruits Basket? I never could not after it getting me through my school. When something happens I just have to think of something silly from Fruits Basket and I'm all better! It even makes me feel better about have to eventually Graduate and leave my friends that have always made me feel better when I cry. Fruits Basket is something you see and feel like your a little(well I am but...)kid and know life is always crazy but always gets better!^^Sorry I've been rambling to much!

후르츠 바스켓 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amuchigo said…
smile
I know! I feel exactly the same as you, I know it sounds silly, but Fruits Basket helps you a lot when you are depressed or feel the world is just awful!, although a girl like tohru may be a little annoying if she were real, she really helps you see the good in life! link
over a year ago krystalp4evar said…
Yeah Thoru realy does help you see the good in people no matter how many bad things they have done!I feel the same i wish the manga never ended but one of my friends reads it online and accidentaly told me the ending. I cried!
over a year ago sayuri-chan said…
sick
yep,that's true,tohru help me to face with people,when i feel sad i will remember about what tohru said,it help me.
over a year ago krystalp4evar said…
if i had a friend like thoru I would just love her 2 death!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago megan86 said…
wink
After i watched Fruits Basket..i could never let it go..becasue for one it helped me through my hard times and showed me that no matter what struggles you go through that you never go through them alone..and this anime is more than just a funny series it also has good morals for a person to follow in life...such as "Accepting people for who they are no matter how different they may be" and "To never give up on someone who maybe struggling in life and needs someone to help them through the dark times" just like she did for Akito when he was alone and had no one...Most animes have some kind of morals that teach us important things
over a year ago SadisticKitty said…
If i had a choice,i would want fruits basket to NEVER end!although,i would want some characters dead...
over a year ago Strawberry1537 said…
I know I'm late on this, but after I watched fruits basket once, I had to buy the whole dvd series. and then when it ended, I started reading the manga because I wanted to know what was going to happen! I could never see it go, just because Tohru is just such a good person to look up too. The way she carries herself, and the way she treats others just makes me think that anyone can be like that. and now it's over and I'm so sad :( but I was really glad that I read the manga and didn't just watch the anime :)
over a year ago lily1250 said…
smile
I don't think I would ever let go of Fruits Basket, because it does help me through the day, if ever something goes bad all I do is think about Fruits Basket and everything seems so much better =) I have the collection of the manga's, and I don't think I would ever be able to let them go, and I always do cry when I'm done finishing them---- oh I'm late on this too -_-' lol
over a year ago celilia said…
Fruits Basket is a fantastic manga when you feel sad, Tohru and her friends help you to be happy again
over a year ago Mushii said…
I'm a new reader, I've just watched the Anime and I think the same too. I've never been so close to a anime in my hole life! So yes, I agree!
last edited over a year ago