Foreteen COUNTDOWN to 5x11!

misanthrope86 posted on Nov 25, 2008 at 04:10AM
Ok, so to help prevent my brain from exploding from Foreteen-goodness, lets countdown to the greatest episode of all time, when our Foreteeny dreams will come true!

Today is November 25, 2008. That means this is the 14th day away from December 9, 2008, and that means there are 13 more days until 5x11 airs in America.

Squeeeeee!

Foreteen 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Ooooooohhh me likes this =D So if it airs on December 9th that means I get to watch it iiiiiiiiinn.... *uses fingers to count* ..... 14 days =D

wait... well Imma bit thick ain't I! I know it's 14 days, today's a wednesday XDD

That was a pointless comment... I shall go back to my hole now :)
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
12 days!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Heh, i just saw this forum!

9 days! OMG...9!

AND we still have the awesomeness that is 5x10 inbetween! :D
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago fargo1 said…
2 days, 18 hours! :D
2 days 18 hours 28 mins 51 secs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
LOL! For me it will be wednesday afternoon, so really I should be celebrating Wednesday 10 December! LOL!
BUT THE HOT VIDS WILL B UP ON THE INTERNET ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL, same here missy, same here. How am i ever going to be able to get through school that day?! ;)
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS THE SPECIAL HUDDY MOMENT ON TOP OF A HOTT 14 KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
Yeah, but your Tuesday is New Zealand's wednesday because of international timezones! LOL!

LOL PotterGal! I wish I had to go to school so that I would have something to distract me all day! Ha ha ha!

LOL! That is true missy, it does make time go a little faster than just sitting at home and waiting for a good link but the bad thing is my exams start on Thursday and it takes me QUITE A WHILE to get over a new episode so.....yeah, i'm in trouble. XD
OH RIGHT!!!!!! xDDDDDD
And you dont go to regular school either Missy?? :D
Oh my god, you poor thing having exams! Don't they know that House is super-exciting right now! They should postpone the exams! LOL!

I'm doing my Master of Arts (Psychology) at university HuddyCrazy1331, but I've been on holiday for about a month now! So I have plenty of time to obsess about House! YAY!
Oh no fairs!!! I do school online (at my own pace) and now I'm freaking out because I haven't even taken any of my mid-terms et because my pace is slow because there are so many spoilers and forum comments and articles and pics and videos being posted that I can't control myself to keep away and then on top of that my dad who keeps taking me to work with him to translate I have no time to study and it's RLLY worrying me!!
Oh dear! It is pretty hard staying on track with studying when it is so much more fun to obsess about House. School is important too though. I like to do a whole lot of studying and then reward myself with some freetime to obsess about all my obsessions. Do a little study, do a little Fanpop, do a little study, do a little Fanpop.
But I am totally weird, so that may not work for you! LOL!
Ok, I have decided to do this:
I am going to strictly limit my time here on fanpop. K is very generous and has agreed to keep me updated on any major spoilers through email. I may pop up sometimes but that's it. I'm sorry, but my school stuff is really freaking me out with the thought of falling WAY WAYYYYYY behind.

Thanks.
Thats a good decision. As much as it pains me to say it, school is more important than House. Long term anyway!
Ik. And I hope I'll be strong enough to go through this decision. I'll be on on Tuesday to flail. Thanks for understanding. Can I give you my email address by PM if you want to send me some 14 spoilery goodness? I always check my email. If you don't want to that's fine though.
Yeah thats cool.
Kk, thanx Missy. I appreciate it. :)
Well, its december 9 here in NZ and there is no House episode available! LOL!

Anyway, I set up a 'Joy To The World' forum, so when people see the episode and want to talk about it/flail, then it would be really cool if people could confine their discussio to that forum as much as possible so that spoilery info is kept to a minimum! Thankies!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 HOURS 43 MINS 52 SECS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago janetplanet said…
5 hours 15 minutes!
FUDGING CHEESENIPS MY HANDS R SHAKING IN EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!
over a year ago janetplanet said…
IK!!..I need my weekly dose of 14 now!!!!
14 14 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
cause 14 is now my favorite number. xD
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!