Flora_Bloom Roleplay?!

Flora_Bloom posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 01:34PM
In fact,I've been thinking about this for a long while now.I've decided to make a roleplay of my own,seeing that so many people have roleplays of their own.
I don't know whether this will go as far as the Roleplay:Alfea(tamdicz/tav)group went....
I don't even know if people want to join this roleplay!
Let's just say I take a couple of proverbs seriously....So,join if you like!

In order for you to join,I need the following info:
Name:*
Realm:*
Power:*
Fairy level:*
Family:
Best things:(about her)
Worst things:(^^^^)
Things loved:
Things hated:
Bio:*
Picture:*
Anything else:
* signifies necessary!
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 11:11AM

Flora_Bloom 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
heart
Well, since no one has replies, I guess I'll be the first :'D

Name: Raiyla
Realm: 51 Pegasi B.
Power: Fire, lava, suns and wind and can also read minds and control any Pheonix.
Fairy Level: Sparklix (Fan Made)
Family: Step-mom: Emma.
Best things: She is brave, caring and very smart. She makes friends easily and is willing to do anything she can to protect loved ones.
Worst things: She can be very ignorant, have a low temper, very stubborn and can occasional just go crazy from rage.
Bio: She was born originally as the Princess of the planet of: Jupiter. But, when the ozone vanished, everyone was rushed to evacuate. Her parents died saving her life, and sent her to Pegasi to live with her fathers other wife. She thankfully, was a nice woman and cared for Raiyla and loved her as though she were her own daughter. When she was young, she and her early friend Lily, were playing by the planets ocean and fell into it. She couldn't swim and Lily didn't know what to do. Raiyla almost drowned if it wasn't for a passing Pheonix that saved her. Ever since they, she has loved Pheonix's and has hated water. She received her Winx by believing in herself to attempt to fly. Receiving a letter of Alfea a few minutes later. But, during her third year, her step-mom was in deep danger from a rival from Jupiter. Raiyla joined the "Coven of the Raven" to protect her step-mom and in the end, became the groups number on assassin and killed the leader, saving her step-mom. (That information however, is to never be mentioned. )
Things loved: Animals, space, weather and books.
Things Hated: Enemies, water...
Anything else: She has a pet Pheonix named Sparks.
Picture: (Image credit totally goes to: Fanatazyme on DA. I asked, and she allowed!)
 Well, since no one has replies, I guess I'll be the first :'D Name: Raiyla Realm: 51 Pegasi B. Power
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Awesome picture!And thanks for joining,Aurie...I was sure no one was going to join.
Name:Annelise

Realm:Shining Light

Power:Secrets,lies,truth,water,fire & dragons

Fairy level:Enchantix

Family:(none)

Best things:She's a good friend,can be very loyal and is a hardworker.

Worst things:Her temper,her insistence,her secretiveness.

Things loved:Dragons!Music!& Books!

Things hated:The dark.

Bio:She's the princess of her realm:Shining Light.Before,when she was around 14,the realm used to be called Dark's Depth.The people of the kingdom used to be supportive of the dark....Evil was spread througout the realm.But when it went from bad to worse,some fairies arrived,in order to change the realm,and with them,even though they didn't know it,came some evil wizards who threatened the planet.With the fairies help,her realm won but in the process lost its king and queen.Annelise burned with hatred for the dark from that moment.She vowed never to go over to the dark at that moment.It was then that she first used her magic.The fairies told her that she should join Alfea when she was older.When she received a letter form Alfea at the age of 17,she was already in her Enchantix.Leaving her realm to be protected by Stormcracker,she left for Alfea.

Anything else:Her connection to dragons was established due to the fact that her kingdom used to be the Realm of Dragons before people settled in.She can talk to them and change their minds,also ask for their help.She bonded with her dragon,Stormcracker,at the age of 15 and can talk to him from any distance.

Picture:Below.

(Stormcracker and Annelise are from "Dragon Whisperer" but actually,the girl's name is Quenelda)
last edited over a year ago
 Name:Annelise Realm:Shining Light Power:Secrets,lies,truth,water,fire & 용 Fairy level:Enchan
over a year ago chrie said…
well I guess I cud join n nice 1 flora_bloom

neme:sara(princess fire)
realm:fire country
power:holly powers(arrow powers)fire n animals
fairy level:believix
family:(none)
best things abot her:she dosen't always heve 2 transform when she fights enemys
worst things:if she's possesed by evil energy she cud destroy meny powerfulll thnings
fav things;power animals
things heted:none
bio:she's from fire country she may look mean but in her real self she's not her cousin is lisa(mainly)she came 2 alfea 2 find out more abot her magic when she's already strong enough power she'll leave alfea but she still does visit her friends she's mostly good at handleling weapons like her cousin lisa ho's a half-breed only lisa is more good n smart a weapons coz she's not a human but basicly sara n lisa r advanced warriors all the time sara is not a normal princess but she's princess fire which means she wus born with a spiritual fire energy inside her which gives her her powers she also heve the element crossroad jewel in side her like her cousin her cousin lisa is alot powerfuller then her even though she has somethings special 2 but she just wanna learn 2 be good as is even though there is ALOT thet sara dosen't know abot lisa
enythin else:fire country is a place near the underworld where her youngest cousin rules there

picture:below
 well I guess I cud 가입하기 n nice 1 flora_bloom neme:sara(princess fire) realm:fire country power:holly
over a year ago Winxfairylove said…
smile
Of course I will join,but I will do it a little bit later!
I hope you don't mind saving me a spot for the roleplay? :)
@chrie,Thanks!Yours is great,too!
@winxfairyloveOf course not!Join whenever you like!
over a year ago MusaGirl28 said…
I'll join too but I'm busy right now! Please leave me a spot!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
yay! another roleplay! =D hehe I will use one of my new OCs! =D hehe! and I really hope I will be able to reply often to this one...I will do my best! ;)

Name: Fira
Realm: Solaria (at first earth but she discovers she is from Solaria...explain later hehe)
Power: Light
Fairy level: Enchantix
Family: Arella(mother) Saul(father) Jehan(brother)
Best things: She is nice and friendly, someone you can trust. and she speaks italian! 8)
Worst things: she can be a little insecure...
Things loved: friends,family,speak in italian,Venice in Italy (where she lived)
Things hated: fights, darkness, lies...

Bio: Fira was born in Solaria during a horrible war. Her parents wanted her to be safe so all their family moved to Earth. Fira grew up in Venice,Italy as a normal girl, not knowing anything about magic. She made great friends in there but one day she and her friends discovered that they all had powers. She didnt wanted to tell her parents or her brother so she kept it as a secret with her friends. One day they meet a fairy who Faragonda send to protect the girls from some witches who wanted to get their powers. That fairy talked about Alfea and everything about magic. One night Firas parents decided to tell everything about the war at Solaria and the war and the powers. Thats how Fira found out why she had powers and where she was really born. Fira and her friends decided to go to Alfea to learn more about their powers and they got their transformations! =D hehe

Picture: below! <3
 yay! another roleplay! =D hehe I will use one of my new OCs! =D hehe! and I really hope I will be abl
nice 1 nadia
Awesome,Nadia!I love Fira!

@musagirl28,Of course!
over a year ago Gretsel said…
I'll join too Shree!(Sorry that i join so late but i was busy);-)
I know that you have seen again Amaya but have never ''roleplay'' with her(because the roleplays that i have post her haven't start yet)
So here it's my girl;-):

Name:*Amaya
Realm:*Andros
Power:*Thunders and lightings
Fairy level:*Magic winx
Family:Mother(Leyna),Father(Orel),brother­(16­)(C­hri­s),­sis­ter­(17­)La­ira
Best things:(about her):She is very positive and whith a lot of energy.She is friendly,smart and she tries to be perfect in everything(but sometimes she overdo it).Also she has got sense of fashion and she is a ''adventure person''
Worst things:(^^^^):She is a little bit jealous of her sister.Also (like i said)she tries to be perfect(but sometimes she overdo it)and when she overdo it become very sad and when someone is better that her she become jealous for a while.
Things loved:wear colorful clothes,have(ever)sense of fashion ,be positive etc
Things hated:argue with her parents,be away from adventure,be negative etc
Bio:*She had a very nice life with her parents and friends.
Picture:*
Anything else:Her brother is protective with her and they have a good relationship(she loves him very much).He is also very funny and kinda frivolous.Her sister is a witch and they always fight(and most times and her brother joins the fight)but in the end and they always make up.She loves very much her sister too and she want to be like her (not a witch)just to be successful like her(her sister is a very successful student in cloud tower).
When they say to her to describe (her brother and sister (and her))she says:''We are similar and one of a kind in the same time.
* signifies necessary!
 I'll 가입하기 too Shree!(Sorry that i 가입하기 so late but i was busy);-) I know that 당신 have seen again Ama
thanks chrie! =D and thank you too Shree! :)
So,I guess,since there are around 5 people,we can start!The first forum is open!!!!
big smile
yay!!! =)
:D
I'm glad,too.If you have suggestions for future roleplays,there is a forum for that too.
hey flora_bloom I wus wondering thet is there a magix city
There is.Just post any suggestions for roleplays,and i'll put up forums.
I've put the Magix forum,Chrie.
And there's a library as well.
cool n thnx I'll try it
hey shree can I have a double character I want 2 play my new oc as well how abot it I think every1 cud
Of course,Chrie!You can have as many characters as you want!
yay!

neme:sango
realm:linfea
power:nature energy lightning thunder
level;enchantix
family:she lives in a mansion woth her parents flora n rose(flora's yongest sis)
best stuff;she's calm strong n brave
worst stuff:she's sometimes miss understanding
loved:animals flowers
hated:dark
bio:she's sara n lisa's bff she likes 2 help all her friends she's pretty powerfull she's born at a sad time but learned 2 be a fairy 2 turn things 2 normal she thinks lisa is kinda of a wierdo at first but now not she loves adventure her life is qute getting better when she comes 2 alfea now she's flora's oldest sis
enythin else:linfea now is kinda a sad plece now
pic:below
 yay! neme:sango realm:linfea power:nature energy lightning thunder level;enchantix family:she lives
heart
She looks awesome!!!♥♥♥♥♥
thnx
Hey I wus thinkin why don't we create our own spot 4 our rp so thet we can post pics n do enythin related 2 this rp
Yeah,I'll make one.What should we call it?
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
Name:* Kanni
Realm:* Realm of the Cosmos
Power:* Rage
Fairy level:* enchantix
Family: Nina(mom) Kannen(dad)
Best things:(about her) even though she doesn't look it, she is very nice, and friendly. She's always got your back.
Worst things:(^^^^)
Things loved:
Things hated: her foster parents,
Bio:* When she was born she was put up for adoption. Kani, who was adopted by a not so caring family, treated her like dirt. Her so called "parents" had many other kids but treated them like prince's and princess's, and her to be the maid.always enraged with her parents, one day discovering her powers, somehow, trained herself and gained her Winx, as well as an invitation to Alfea. Not questioning whether to stay or not she quickly packed and left without a word, swearing never to come back.
Picture:* Sorry, I don't have any.
Anything else:
* signifies necessary!

sorry i've been wanting to join for the past two weeks but didn't have the time to post it...
That's okay!
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
@chrie: Sango from InuYasha! I love that show!
(shoked)...........well the neme just pops out in my head but it's only a name n I <3 the show 2
hey shree how abot shrix spelled sh-rix
Sh-rix.....Nice!Let's wait for a couple more ideas,though.