페어리 테일 For all Lucy & Lisanna haters- your reason please !!!

princess_lucy03 posted on Mar 28, 2014 at 05:49PM
Hi to all! I've seen and heard a lot of Lucy and Lisanna haters and honestly....I liked to know why?
Honestly these two are one of my favourite characters & I hate to see people thrashing them about..
Which is why I've created this forum..to know the reason why...
This forum can be more of a debate where you can post our thoughts but please...ppl no using profanities please...Do mind your language as this is based purely on one's opiniion...

last edited on Mar 28, 2014 at 06:01PM

페어리 테일 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princess_lucy03 said…
hmmm
I just don't get it when people say they hate Lucy or Lisanna as it gets in the way of Nali / Nalu.....
I'm a die hard fan of Nalu myself but I really love Lisanna
over a year ago wishey said…
im not a hater, but I know that for Lissana at least people hate her because she gets in the way of Nalu.
BiscaConnel commented…
Yes I read that too. (I'm not a hater either) over a year ago
over a year ago erectangle said…
I dislike Lucy. Reasons being she gave a bad first impression, she's annoying, she wears practically nothing yet complains about perverts, she cries about rice and so on. Sorry. I respect your opinions though. :) And I thank you for being a mature NaLu fan.
Tiehaiznur commented…
Me too..she never keep her mouth shut up everyday no wonder she never had boyfriend 😧 over a year ago
over a year ago Charlios said…
I dont hate any of them, i ship Nalu but in dont hate lisanna, I just think Lucy and Lissana are kinda annoying- But its my opinion, still i dont hate them, i just dont like them
over a year ago Tiehaiznur said…
tongue
I hate lucy she very annoying and never keep mouth shut up..
She wants show everyone that she very strong but not..lucy scare going mission alone
Without natsu ...she turn into some kind pervert old woman who wants to shows her hot body to man
caitcakes16 commented…
I completely DISAGREE! That is so not true, and if 당신 hate the main protagonist go die in a whole! (Not really, sorry) Lucy is now very strong probably the strongest celestial Mage now. And she does not want to show off her body to nasty, and Lucy and natural are the same age, kinda. It is just meant for 팬 service when mashima has Lucy undressed in front of natsu, but Nablus forever! over a year ago
over a year ago saijoma said…
I personally really like Lisanna because she reminds me of my little sister (plus she's perfect for Natsu; ship Nali very hard), but I don't know about Lucy. Personally, I think she's okay now, but for the first 40 or 50 episodes or so I hated her. Mainly because she gave a bad first impression. She complained a lot, wore basically nothing, and relied on her beauty to do all the work for her. To me, she instantly read, "Spoiled Rich Kid". But as the show went on, she drastically changed. She actually fights now, stands up for her friends, and has much more courage and bravery. I understand why you like her.
over a year ago caitcakes16 said…
I don't hate either of them, I just hate the ship nali. Lisanna I think doesn't like natsu anymore because they are older. I love Lucy! she is one of my favorite characters!!! Lucy is a very kind hearted person, and we honestly don't know as much about lisanna because she is not as important, but I would still cry if she died.
over a year ago NaLu_Everytime said…
I have absolutely no problem with either of them and think that they are both the most amazing people ever! but honestly NaLi shouldn't exsist... I am a huge NaLu fan