페어리 테일 Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

페어리 테일 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3651-3700 of 10489

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Awesome,
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *tries to smile, but it looks more like a grimace*
*the other machine by Blaze's bed seems to scan him*
Dr.Satchel: Unusual body build up.... *eyes grow wide* hundreds and hundreds of years ago people's bodies were like this. ohno. Ummm.... I will be right back!!! *runs out of the room*
Saara: Whaa?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Whispers "Saara, I haven't told you this but I wasn't born in this time period. I was born over eons ago...."
Grant: *blushes and mutters* acts like a child *says outloud* Seimon, you are free to go whenever you like
Saara: What?? T-then....how did you get here, in this time period?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Lily: Can I go whenever I like?
Kiki: -rolled her eyes-
Still whispering "I was trapped in a lacrima.....till Zeref release me"
Grant: not yet, you need to pass the test. *gets her meaning finally, blushes and rolls his eyes*
Saara: T-trapped?!?! How???
Lily: -giggles- Your really cute when you blush
"Well, let me explain. My village was in war with another. So since we were losing, families must pick one of their male young to be in a lacrima till they realese us and we can rebuild our lives....but after they lock me in.....they all died and I was trapped in there....."
Saara: Oh my god.I......wow..........Something similar happened to me. *sighs* when everyone in my town heard my parents death screams *shudders* h-he killed the whole town! *seems to be having a violent flash back*
Grant: *ignores* hey, so you want to come out now or later? You are aloud to go wherever you want, Kiki. Only Miyuki and Lily haven't passed yet
"Saara, look in my eyes" Eyes glow golden and Saara sees the most beautiful thing ever to her
Saara: What is that?
Kiki: -nods- Sure! I could go for a run or something.
Lily: Fine! Leave your master! See if I care!
Kiki: -looks at her- Okay! -looks back- So you gonna let me out?
Grant: *was staring a little at Lily, shakes head* Right! *unlocks their cell, when Kiki leaves it, he closes and locks the cell door again*
"That is my home before the war, isn't it nice"
Saara: Reeaaalllyyy? Wow, it looks like....paradise!
"Yeah" Eyes stop glowing "I mange to rebuild it but without the magic and the people, it is not the same. I have no one to share it with....."
Lily: -giggles- Did you see something you liked?
Kiki: -rolled eyes and stretched- Feels good to be free!
Seimon: *walks to the courtyard* Alright
Kiki: -follows Seimon- Mind if I join you?
Saara: *squeezes his hand and smiles* you can share it with me *giggles, then rolls eyes at myself* im such a bi-polar....
Dr.Satchel: *gets back in room* Okay, I just need to put these replacements in this machine now...made custom fitted for you... *she pops something out of the machine and puts something in* there. Okay, lets see here.....we are going to put a little tube with a seer lacrima at the end in both of you, if you haven't heard of them, if you take a seer lacrima and break one in half you will be able to see what the seperate lacrima is seeing so, basically I am going to put that tube in and look at your magic flow.
Blush. "Ok Doc, just don't hurt her...."
Grant: whatever. *blushes slightly*
*meanwhile*
*Seimon sees many wizards fighting , all of them extremely tough, but he also sees 3 scanning the courtyard looking for good opponents. One of them leaves an ice trail wherever he walks. Another one seems a bit twitchy and seems to talk to shadows. The third has a big hulking sword on her back but doesn't even seem to notice the weight*
Lily: If I can't come out, then will you come in? I need to talk to you. Alone.
Dr.Satchel: *pokes the tubes in their arms, then looks at a big lacrima* hmm, *adjusts the tubes a little* There! See, there is your magic Saara *points at a part of the lacrima, her magic flows is mostly black and green, but there are little pinpricks of pure light* and here is yours Blaze *his looks like an inferno in the shape of a phoenix*
Seimon: Hey, girl with the sword, I challenge you. I want to see what you got, *takes out sword*
Smirks "cool"
Kiki: -sits and watches Seimon and the girl-
My magic flow.....the heart of the phoenix glows with different colours "And that's my other powers"
Grant: *goes into her cell* You know, there isn't really privacy here if you really wanted to talk to me alone because, its just bars , you know? although the next occupied cell is five cells away from here. I also think the occupant is asleep. So, you wanted to talk to me?
(THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME)
 (THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME)
(indeed :3)
Girl With Sword: "Girl With Sword"? Hello! I have a name! I am Tara. And you?
*meanwhile*
Saara: The blackness is Zeref's power... I don't know how I know these things I just do. The green is the power I got with experiments. The white is what my magic power is alone. *sighs* please, just get this over with.
Dr.Satchel: got it! *she gets the machines started. the machine has little arms holding lacrimas, they are held to Saara's and Blaze's bodies, they start to grow dull as a anima seems to go into our bodies*
Seimon: Seimon Kagnos, sorry about that, I didn't know your name,
Lily: Let's go to the other cell shall we?
"So we have to live here how long?"
Tara: That was still rude! *grins and draws her sword* now I will definitely wont go easy on you! SWORD AURA! *the air around her gets blurry, she grins * the air around me is sharp, if you even come close you will be cut to pieces! *says playfully* Don't worry, you can't die here! All of us can't die 'cause of that guy *nods at a guy who is on top of the building around the courtyard* he uses his magic so that when we are at near death we are saved!
Dr.Satchel: *shakes head* truthfully, even I don't know how long. Hey I heard you guys were from a guild, is that true?
*meanwhile*
Garth: Which one?
Seimon: I'm sorry I called you just a girl, but to me it wouldn't matter if you went easy on me or not, Angel Rise aura *Light aura surrounds him*
"Yeah" show my neck where the Blood Red Fairy Tail Guild insignia is
Lily: I really need to talk to you in the most private place! There has to be somewhere more private then these cells. Please? You can handcuff me if you don't trust me.
Saara: I guess you don't know what they look like *rubs shoulder where my green Fairy Tail Guild Insignia is*
Dr.Satchel: Well, you are free to go there, after today. You two and *looks at clipboard* Lily Cross are going to be part of our elite wizards. That is why you two had schedules today. After today you can do whatever you want as long as you are back by curfew.
Saara: Well thats great
*the machine switches lacrimas with new ones, and those are animaed into Saara's and Blaze's bodies*
*meanwhile*
Grant: Well, a fast way to pass the test is by letting me read your mind so if you don't mind me doing that we can talk in private. I only check a few places.
"That was fast, come on Saara. Let's find the others" Still holding her hand
Lily: -smiles- Go ahead! I have nothing to hide!
Grant: *checks minimal parts of her brain, mostly where her promises and loyalties are* well, you seem okay, now follow me *he unlocks the cell for her and he starts walking*
*meanwhile*
Saara: We are done already?
Dr.Satchel: almost *takes out the tubes* alright, *looks at their schedules* forget the last things on the schedules. those are optional.
*meanwhile*
Tara: *she comes at him brandishing her sword*
Lily: -follows-
Seimon: *clash* Gee, you're the first besides Erza I've ever clashed swords with. This will be fun
"What are they?"