Fabia Sheen what do 당신 think about fabiaXshun?

5666 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 05:52AM
i think they are very good couple what about you?
last edited on Jul 07, 2010 at 08:16AM

Fabia Sheen 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago YukiYuu said…
heart
They are SO great couple :D
 They are SO great couple :D
over a year ago V-GIRL96 said…
a little more of alice x shun, but fabia x shun is INSANELY CUUUUTE!!!!!!! i see a pairing tie for me in the future lol
over a year ago curryred said…
heart
I Luv to see them together^^
over a year ago mellisa15 said…
heart
i like it but not dat much
over a year ago Alice_Gehabich said…
smile
I think like everyone!!! they are beautiful couple
over a year ago alice-shun said…
I don't like they're each other.Nout just because I like AlicexShun,I really think they're not the best couple.
They're all cool,and they're the same.But,I think two same one each other will be very during.And,how can Fabia make Shun feel warm and be took care of by a soft hand,which a cool guy like him need,when she's cool like him and need it from someone,too?
over a year ago bakugan-GI said…
I don't like them... I think they're not really a couple
Oh,really?So can you give me some reasonable reasons why Alice can't be with Shun?I agree that Fabia can,but also Alice.Why can Alice with every boy unless Shun?
Ah,it mean doesn't in the world me,right?Because my nick is alice-shun.
over a year ago fabia-sheen said…
heart
i think that their the best couple ever! they really fit! they mach, are similar! it would really have more story if a human fell in love with another race (life my sister said)! ShunxFabia are the best!!!
 i think that their the best couple ever! they really fit! they mach, are similar! it would really hav
over a year ago mirafabia said…
heart
Yeah i have the same idea like you..a story with an ailian and a human love!So romantic!
 Yeah i have the same idea like you..a story with an ailian and a human love!So romantic!
over a year ago aquaregina36 said…
hmmm
I guess their good, their not my favorite. I just don't like the fact they will be together-- FOREVER!
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
big smile
I love them!! Their so cute together! Shun even call Fabia Princess!!!
over a year ago DarkAngel4ever said…
big smile
i don't like that couple i like renxfabia and shunxalice
angelic
But then...Why so you answer?!we all Know that.:)
over a year ago princess_faby said…
angelic
I think that ShunxFabia is the best couple eva! The officially best! They are so cute together and I hope they love each other as much as I love ShunxFabia (so much! I luv them a trillion times!)!!!!!!
over a year ago ElafTalebHEJ said…
What I think about it? Hm.......From five stars, I say 2. Maybe even 1 and a half just in case....I don't really like that couple so much. But if it happens for real I wouldn't be sad. Not if Shun's happy with it.
angelic
Elaf if you are a fan of shun you would be happy.You aren't shun or something.I would be happy if she is with shun or maybe with ren!I axept it because if fabia is happy,I be happy too.It's not my live or my world.It's her and I let her.U.U I would do the same to shun too...but you...no.
over a year ago Doucestepfaniel said…
angelic
no,fabia like dan
over a year ago bloom97 said…
angelic
Yeah Fabia likes Dan and except for this i dont know why but i dont like this couple they both ninja and it doesnt mean they re good couple
but sorry,i realy respect your answer but i doesn't proof that she likes Dan..or maybe,...are you fabia?No so we all can't only say that..
over a year ago aquaregina36 said…
smile
I like a little more Alice x Shun, but I also like Fabia x Shun. Is THAT a fair pick to you, Mirafabia?
over a year ago Doucestepfaniel said…
sad
Fabia x Shun a couple aliensx human it could make a child curious half-man half-neathian
smile
it would be a very intresting love story!^^
HumanXhuman is so normal.Something acction should happen.A neathianXhuman...It would be very intresting,VERY!
and if they have a child then she can transform in her neahian form and also her human.^^ So i thing this would make sence.
over a year ago DestinyWolf said…
heart
I don't like ShunxFabia -_- ....I love ShunxFabia! They are so cute together ^w^
And all ShunxAlice, RenxFabia and DanxFabia fans; Nothing will happen.
*Shun doesn't like Alice more than as a friend.
*Fabia doesn't like Ren more than as a friend. If it wasn't for Dan and the others, she would still hate him.
*Dan has a girlfriend.