이모 Over-rated?

itsWHOREifying posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 04:26PM
Seems to me that people think emos are over-rated. I see it has expressing yourself. But, then I see it has fitting in. Im not bashing emo, I consider myself among that crowd. But, recently my boyfriend told me that "Emo, is a music genre. You cant be a music genre". Gots me thinking that silly goose! He got me thinking of all my friends and our friends that say they are "emo". So, I sat down with my good friend Sally. And, let me tell you, she was so emo, she actually made a song about her self. Anywhore, she said to me, that you are what you are. No one can tell you different, and no one can tell you that you are or you are not a music genre. I consider myself insipired. Here Im talking about Emo, and what you all think it means. But, everyone has a different opinion on what it is. Just, wanted to let myself be heard, well more like read. You cant hear me talk. Anywhore, good day!

이모 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrschuckbass said…
smile
first, i love the username lol............and thanks for putting an awesome post like this to show people they are who they are and no one should tell them different. and its true, emo is a music genre. came from the late 80s and was emotional heavy metal and the style emo came from the clothes the artists wore. but i consider emo a style and totally get what you are saying. i think the same. just wanted to thank you for making my day :)
over a year ago Goldilottes said…
kiss
lol, made my day too.
this post is really interesting, and yeah love the username XD
i totally agree with this, you rock =^-^=