Egypt Ah ha! Yes!

Cinders posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 02:38AM
I considered making a spot for what I consider my home country, but never got around to it! I'm glad it was made.

Gah! Pyramids! LOL!

Egypt 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nonames said…
cinders, ive always wondered what ur history was...i saw that u were from egypt, and i think u go to school here in the US... would u mind elaborating on how, why, when u lived in egypt.....

(my dream has always been to go to egypt)
over a year ago Cinders said…
My folks are government SPIES! Kidding, they're just lackeys for the US Gov. But because of that, I grew up overseas as a "Diplobrat." I lived in Cairo all four years of high school (2002-2006), and next to Belgium (where I lived from 1998-2002), it's my favorite place of all the places I've lived. It's very dear to my heart, and I consider it as much a home to me as my native Seattle. I also hope to go back and teach at the international school there, if only so I can visit my favorite shisha bar again. LOL!
haha wow thats pretty awesome...ive always wanted to travel like that...can u speak Arabic fluently?
over a year ago Cinders said…
Ahahahaha nooooooo. I never took it in school, so I only know street slang. LOL!
aww that would have been cool! but its still pretty awesome that u lived in egypt!!