Don Flack The Flack Family...

mshuey posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 10:45AM
So far all we've seen is Sam.It would be great to meet his family, or at least his father since they are a great famous line of detectives. When will they show this relationship?
 So far all we've seen is Sam.It would be great to meet his family, 또는 at least his father since they

Don Flack 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bibsd21 said…
mischievous
I think if something major were to happen to don, his father would step in or something like that, but other than that, i really cant think of any other scenario where his father could show up..oooo...maybe something with his sister like if she became a hard core alcoholic or somthing like that....orrrrrr i wish this would happen but i know it wont, when flangell gets married!...lolz
over a year ago mshuey said…
I just think that it would be cool to see something closer to home for Don. For example, maybe a case that is similar to his childhood. we could then see some awesome flashbacks. I mean his father is this famous det. but I don't see the point in it if there isn't even a mention of it.
over a year ago ChicciHanna said…
cool
I don't think there is going to be much more Sam & Don drama, since Sam is in an AA group and is probably 'rehabbing' herself. lol.
I just keep thinking they will 'pull a Numb3rs', and Don gets stabbed or something. ;p
And I think it was bad of them not letting us see more of his family in Charge Of This Post.

And the idea with the flashbacks is a very good idea! I think that would have been really great! :D
over a year ago mshuey said…
laugh
That would be ironic if Flack got stabbed like in Numb3rs since both their names are Don. Glad you liked my idea ChicciHanna.