디즈니 프린세스 Anna and Elsa are listed on the 디즈니 Princess website

ApplesauceDoctr posted on Dec 19, 2021 at 10:14PM
I noticed that Anna and Elsa are in the list of Characters on the official DP website. A few items to note:

- The website uses stock images of them from Frozen II, rather than stylized images as used for the other characters.
- They are on the far far right of the list.
- If you scroll down further on the website, there is a list of films with a section title of "Discover (and Rediscover) Your Favorite Princess and Frozen Films.")

Anna and Elsa's princess status is a bit ambiguous, to say the least. I perceive them as having equally high status as the official DPs, even if they are not "official" themselves.
 I noticed that Anna and Elsa are in the list of Characters on the official DP website. A few items to

디즈니 프린세스 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
Huh that's interesting. Also if you scroll down to the Disney+ ad, which is pretty close to the top of the page, you see Anna, Elsa, Raya, and Moana, and only one of those is an official DP. I used to really keep my content on this club limited to the officials, but if I become active again I think I'm going to start moving away from that. Everyone always assumes Anna and Elsa are DPs even if they aren't "official", and there are some other non-official characters like Kida and Raya who I really like that I'd love to see more discussion about on here.