디즈니 프린세스 Team Classic

AudreyFreak posted on Mar 29, 2018 at 11:10PM
So each team is to have their own forum to think of ideas, which works for me. 👍 here's one for us. I'll be looking forward to working with the rest of you!
save

디즈니 프린세스 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AudreyFreak said…
The first game is thinking of a slogan. Now, I'm a huge Song of Ice and Fire geek and I love anoot of the "slogans" the noble families have- "Winter is Coming", "Family, Duty, Honor", "High as Honor", etc. I kind of like this, basically the qualities each family follows and tries to exemplify.

What do you think the Classics generally believe in or stand for? To me: grace, kindness, inner strength.

An actual statement would be great too. Does anyone have any ideas? Something like how they're regal as silk and strong as steel (example).
cruella commented…
That sounds beautiful! over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
*a lot. Why did it say anoot. over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
And that sounds good! I just really like the idea of reminding people of there inner strength because unfortunately most people think they're weak, sometimes even here :/ over a year ago
over a year ago cruella said…
YAY! Go Team Classic!

I agree with disnerdtobe said. Another quote that I think is good from Cinderella to incorporate is "The dream that I wish will come true,"
over a year ago wavesurf said…
@AudreyFreak, Disnerdtobe, BeastlySoul: Hello, guys, I was originally in your group for a short time, but got switched out. I really am delighted that Cruella has joined your group ( because that's what was asked in the poll). I'm being moved to another group. Good luck in the Princess Team Games!!!
cruella commented…
I'm sad to see 당신 leave. If you'd rather stay in the Classics I don't mind joining one of the others. over a year ago
^^I love that last one! Does everyone else like it or have a preference?
AudreyFreak commented…
I almost wish we could find a way to make it rhyme though. over a year ago
The dream that we wish will come true. For we have strength of steel, hope of sunshine gold, and a smile and song in our hearts that shame the red, red rose.
(I borrowed some from disnerdtrope)
cruella commented…
^Those both sound good. I was just trying to get 인용구 from all three of them. over a year ago
cruella commented…
Thanks. over a year ago
over a year ago Beastlysoul25 said…
Hmm, well, I like our slogan better. I don't know how to make icons either.
I also can't do Photoshop. But do we have to MAKE icons? I have some in my laptop I've saved from tumblr.
smile
Hey guys, the next game is team icon. I can make the icon if you want. But I need to know do you all want one specific princess (if so which one) or all three in it?

Personally I vote for all three since is the Classic team.
Same. If we absolutely had to pick one I think Cinderella would do but I see no reason not to include all.
I agree with all three princesses too.
Here's the team icon. Let me know what you think of it. Do you want a different one, anything on it changed, or is it okay?
 Here's the team icon. Let me know what 당신 think of it. Do 당신 want a different one, anything on it c
Beastlysoul25 commented…
It looks perfect! over a year ago
AudreyFreak commented…
Looks great!! over a year ago
cruella commented…
^ ^^ Great! over a year ago
cruella commented…
^Good over a year ago
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Hey guys, looks like you're about to be the winners for the first round! Congratulations! Please come back to me with an idea for the 3rd round by tomorrow!
Awesome! I'm glad we won!

Here's a link to one of the old team forums hopefully that can give us some ideas.

link
last edited over a year ago
Personally I think some kind of collage that represents them would be a good challenge. It can either have screencaps from their movies or be an Aesthetic college with photos represent them.
AudreyFreak commented…
Sounds good to me over a year ago
cruella commented…
Okay. i messaged princesslullaby. over a year ago
hey guys, I'm gonna need a category pretty soon! one of you can take the initiative and just email me a suggestion just in case you can't all decide on one. thank you!
So how shall we do this collage?
AudreyFreak commented…
Maybe, our 가장 좋아하는 scene from each movie, a scene with each princesses' best 또는 strongest moment, things like that? over a year ago
cruella commented…
I messaged Princesslullby with for collage and here's what I said: Each team makes a collage with 이미지 of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, 신데렐라 and a glass slipper) but they can't use 이미지 of the actual princesses. over a year ago
cruella commented…
I decided to go the route of doing a collage with things represent each princess. over a year ago
Hey team mates, I wanted to say that if everybody would prefer to keep the games as 3 teams I don’t mind moving to Team Revial. It would cut the Team Classic down to 3 members but at least we be able to keep all three teams.
princesslullaby commented…
it makes 더 많이 sense for me to move, because renaissance has 5 members. over a year ago
if 당신 WANT to 옮기기 to revival, 당신 can, and i can switch to classic, because i don't care, but someone has to come off renaissance to keep things even. over a year ago
i've been trying to recruit, but no one seems interested over a year ago
Not to sound dishearting, but this is a pain to think about.
Okay, Princesslullaby moved to Revival to even things out, so there will be no combining of the Teams.

Now that, that’s settled we need to discuss our collage. Like I said, when I messaged Princesslullaby I decided on colleges of things that represent the DPs. Here’s what I said: each team makes a collage with images of things the represent the princesses in their group, (ex. Tiana and a frog, Cinderella and a glass slipper) but they can't use images of the actual princesses.

I apologize if I made it to complicated but she wanted one us to give the next round ASAP and no one else was online at the time.

But I’m thinking Cinderella and Glass slipper, Snow White and Apple, Aurora and Spinning wheel, plus images of the kinds of animals they’re friends with, and on a castle background.

Let me know your ideas.
Beastlysoul25 commented…
Same idea I had. Must've been a mind-meld. As for the animal ideas, I'm thinking deer for Snow-White, mice for 신데렐라 and birds for Aurora. over a year ago
Here's the collage.

The glass slipper and mice in a teacup = Cinderella
The spinning wheel and songbird = Aurora
The apple with a bite taken out and deer = Snow White
and it's on a Disney castle background

I hope you like it!
 Here's the collage. The glass slipper and mice in a 찻잔 = 신데렐라 The spinning wheel and so
Hey guys, reminder that the collage is due today and should be posted in the main forum. Also, you should all add the main forum to your updates because that's where my main announcements are. Thank you! :)
Team Revival chose the next challenge called Crossover Era. The rules are:

1. It must only be with characters from your team's era, and it must have at least ONE princess from your era. The other character(s) can be any other character from that era, but at least one princess.
2. It has to be an action scene as if they are in a movie together; they must be performing an action. It can't just be Pocahontas and Jasmine photoshopped into a picture together without any interaction.
3. Minimum two characters, but you can do any amount that you want.

Any ideas?
I may have one. Both Aurora and Snow White were involved with singing around animals in the forest.
cruella commented…
We could probably actually put 신데렐라 and one of her bird 또는 쥐, 마우스 프렌즈 in there too. over a year ago
Reminder that the crossover icon is due today!
Our crossover icon
 Our crossover 아이콘
cruella commented…
I'm going to 제출하기 it since it's due today. over a year ago
REMINDER TO ALL TEAMS THAT THE QUOTE IS DUE TODAY!
DRESS SWAP IS DUE TODAY...but neither renaissance nor classic seem to have made one. members of the teams, contact me when you can.
Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
 Here it is: Snow White in Cinderella's dress wearing Aurora's crown and necklace.
Hey guys, you've won the last round!! please tell me asap a new game :) thanks!