디즈니 요정 Which one do 당신 like best?

VainSyeira posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 04:56AM
Which fairy do you like best? I'd have to say Tinkerbell, because I look ALOT like her, it's really uncanny, and I have her personality. But a close second is Rosetta, because she's so cute and she's the oldest. She's in touch with her inner beauty, like me.

디즈니 요정 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nariko said…
Our favorite disney fairy is Rani!!!
My boyfriend and me love her!!!! she's very beautiful cute and emotional!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CyD12 said…
my fav is Bess! she is just awesome! and my second fav is Rani!
over a year ago daisy7572315 said…
id have to say fawn becas iv got her personalety i play pranks on pepol and i ame a tom boy my second is silver mist becos ilived my life on the water.
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
Phineas T. Kettletree Esquire.(aka Bobble)
I love how his goggles make his eyes look so big. He's quirky and funny. He's a tinker, which I find interesting. Plus I love his Scottish accent.
I think he'd be fun to hang out with.
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
Okay it seems a lot of people are picking the fairy with which they have the most in common. So, as far as that goes I'm kind of like Vidia. No, I'm not mean-spirited.

Ways we're alike:
-I get bursts of energy where all I want to do is take off running, sort of like her fast-flying.
-If I had one of the fairy talents, fast-flying sounds like it be a dream.
-I love lemon tarts, like she does.
-I have a sister who is a lot like Tinker Bell, usually optimistic and sometimes she gets on my nerves, but we get along for the most part
-We are both kind of secretive
-Sometimes I'm told I'm insensitive, but it's because I don't understand the other person's feelings
-We both feel that we're "equivocal misfit[s] who struggles to live in a world where others don't understand her[or us]"(quote from Neverpedia.com). So we seem loners
-Purple is my second favorite color
-Vidia has a soft spot for Prilla in the books. I see Prilla as sort of a child fairy. I love young children, and being around them brings out the mother in me.

Ways we're different:
-I do not believe in her "not all fairies are equal" policy
-Her arrogance gets on my nerves. I don't have low self-esteem, but I don't hold myself above others either.

Her arrogance and selfishness aside, I think Vidia is a pretty cool fairy.

EDIT:
Okay I wrote all this before actually reading the books. My above ^ opinion of Vidia was based on the movies and what I found on the internet. In the books, I don't like her much at all.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Phobetonkinfan1 said…
smile
i like rosetta best- and we have things in common:)link
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
fawn is the best. she's funny and she likes animals =P
over a year ago childofhades said…
smile
silvermist rocks
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Agreed with Nadia!(CyD12)
Bess and then Rani!