Dimitri and Rose Sprit bound *spoilers*

forksandspoons posted on May 31, 2010 at 12:17AM
after dimitri turned back into a dhampir so u think that he will ever love rose the same, who do u think is lissas half brother/sister, and do u think rose should end up w/ adrian?

Dimitri and Rose 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xochristina said…
Haha forksandspoons this is like my question on the dimitri belikov spot ;) I think he still does love rose the same, but he feels so guilty about the things that hes done that he says he doesnt love her. BULL. When he pretected her you saw how much he still cared, and he even said to Lissa how he feels guilty about what he did to her more than anything else. Hes honourable, this is just a Dimitri thing to do. Plus hes always tried to protect her and do what he THINKS is best, remember when he lied about liking her after the lust spell in the first book? They better get back together in last sacrifice! I read in a post that Lissa's half sibling might be Jill, and it totally makes sense! They both have light green eyes, and her mom is a dancer, and idk if its said this (but even if not its possible), her mom couldve been a dancer in vegas. As much as i love adrian (i think hes a great guy and super sweet and super hot and i dont want him to end up heartbroken), ROSE BELONGS WITH DIMKA! they get eachother on an entirely different, deep level. theyre soulmates. you cant ignore love like that!