Dawn Summers I 사랑 Dawn

Dragonclaws posted on Mar 18, 2009 at 11:26PM
Yeah, I love Dawn. Most people don't like her, but I've always been able to relate to her. I was younger than her when she first came on the show, so there was appeal from that direction. I'm also a self-injurer, and it's cool to have a decently-portrayed self-injuring character (i.e. not a psycho, or playing up sexuality, etc.) - although I've had to cover up the image of her with the knife and her cut arm from the season five DVD set, on account of finding it too triggering. I kind of had a crush on Spike as well (as far as that goes with fictional characters), so I find it easy to get in her head as she's crushing on Spike and stuff.

Dawn Summers 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
big smile
Great agrument about the funniest wising character on the show. I also too love Dawn too. She helped the gang so much and especially her sister with her ex's, like the epsiode with Triangle about Riley and the other epsiode Entropy where Dawn helps Buffy with her feelings towards Spike
over a year ago kateruth said…
Dawn is misunderstood Dawn was supposed to be the bratty little sister. She was the audiences view of the scoobies, close but not really a part of it and trying to fit in but never really doing so. Dawn is incredibly smart, she sees into the heart of all the characters and she sees the flaws in them. I wish that Dawn had had the chance to really come into her own as a watcher