Dan and Serena S2 Spoilers

Shandiii posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 02:33AM
"Nate and Serena go to the 'white party' together so Nate can see Catherine. He kind of wants to make her jealous and Serena sees Dan and wants to make him jealous too. So they kiss!!! Right in front of poor Dan. Serena runs after Dan of course leaving Nate by himself looking very defeated. Serena says "Its not what you think" and Dan said something to the effect of "I can see very clearly what' going on- you're back with him?" Serena says no and that its to make somone jealous and when Dan asked who and she wouldnt tell him. Dan says "different city, same dram. He turns to leave and there are these two girls. One says "you were supposed to be with me!" and then they throw their martini glasses at him and he turns around soaked. Serena is standing there all mad."

So basically, Dan sleeps with/Dates/kisses/whatever with 2 other girls, RIGHT after the break up with Serena.
SO WEIRD!
To me that seems sooo un-Dan like, and I really hope they don't change his character.
The Dan we know and love is a little innocent, and he dooesn't approve of Serena's crazy past, which included sleeping with a bunch of guys.
So now he's going to turn around a sleep with 2 random girls or whatever? I hate this, it's so hypocritical and I don't want it to be true.
:(

What're your opinions????

Go to this forum posted by Praesse that has a WHOLE bunch of spoilers for season 2.
link

Dan and Serena 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Urgghhh!!! That PISSES ME OFF!! I HATE it when writers do that...they change a character like over night....they are completely different!!! I'm gonna KILL Dan!!! But I hope they get back together soon!!Derena is soo cute...them apart is breakin my heart*sobs*
But THANK YOU for posting this!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AnnaK said…
agree...its so unlike dan, its ridiculous...
and i hope the two of them will get together eventually..i don't want them to stay apart, i love them..so hopefully we'll see them happy together in the end...

and thx for posting..you rock
over a year ago Shandiii said…

Anyways, according to these spoilers Serena was trying to make Dan jealous, and Dan did get jealous.
So I think that shows that they still have feelings for one another! (Obviously!) lol.

Even though it sucks that they aren't together right now, I have a really good feeling they will EVENTUALLY get back together (even if it isn't this season), but just think of how exciting it will be when they do get back together!
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^Yeah ur right it's gonna rock when they finally get back together!! I will probably jump up and down screaming..lol
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
dan was abit of a slut in the books
Lol, yeah a bit, but I still loved him.

Anyways, here is a script from 2x03.
link
Towards the end is the D/S stuff.
It looks like they're maybe back together! And I'm guessing the girls that throw their drinks at him are probably the 12 year olds from the script.
But who knows, what do you think?
last edited over a year ago
New behind the scenes photos from S2!
Well, all of the spoilers I've read say Dan and Serena isn't happening, but there are a whole bunch of new pictures of Derena kissing on the beach!
Now I just don't understand what the spoilers are talking about...

Here's a link to the pictures
link
If that doesn't work go to
1. youknowyouloveme.org/gallery
2. Gossip Girl
3. Behind the Scenes
4. Season 2
5. Season 2 Set 5: June 26th, 2008

There are also a lot of other Behind the Scenes pictures of everyone else there too. :)
over a year ago AnnaK said…
I also saw a few of them kissing and hugging while taking a walk..so my hopes are def. up that they will be together for good in the end
Yay! That's exciting!
over a year ago Praesse said…
What's going on with Derena? I thought they said they wouldn't be a major couple in season 2 but they are still hooking up and stuff (in the back of a bus, THEY TOTALLY STOLE CHAIR'S STORYLINE!! >=( lol)
I really hope they don't make each other non-exclusive hook ups or whatever mainly because of their past! =S They're suposedly the grown-up couple and if they are together they should be kind of like that...
I'm so excited for Season 2, though! :)
over a year ago Praesse said…
"Anyways, here is a script from 2x03.
link
Towards the end is the D/S stuff.
It looks like they're maybe back together! And I'm guessing the girls that throw their drinks at him are probably the 12 year olds from the script.", Shandiii

Nono, they aren't. I don't have time to explain it right now but check this out link and you'll see those girls AREN'T 12 years old ;) haha
Yeah, I've already seen that. I posted that awhile ago before the promos came out.