데이먼 살바토레 [OPEN] Damon Salvatore Quote Contest! <3

DelenaLover posted on Nov 03, 2010 at 09:12PM
We all love Damon. And we love the snarky, sarcastic, witty, loving, heartbreaking, hilarious things he says so why not make a game out of it?

The rules are simple. The quote must be said by Damon. You are only allowed to post one quote per round and you cannot repeat a previously posted quote. You will have 5 days to post your quotes after which a pick will go up to decide on the winner.

The categories will vary from favorites to episodes to pairings [example; damon/elena or damon/stefan etc.]and because I know a lot of you have read the books I'll even throw in a few rounds that will be about quotes from the books.

1st Place: 3 props.
2nd place: 2 props.
3rd place: 1 prop.

Sound good?

Round 1 ; Favorite quote from your favorite season 1 episode.
[Winner : HarperIslandFan--> [1x18] No, Elena, I will not come to your bedroom with you.]
Round 2 ; Damon/Stefan. [Winner : AshlyWolf--> [2x02] Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean, surely they talk.]
Round 3 ; Let The Right One In. [Winner : MsJeremyGilbert--> [1x17] Damon: How many of those vervain darts you got left? Alaric: One. Damon: Not gonna be enough.]
Round 4 ; Founders Day [OPEN]
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 12:11AM

데이먼 살바토레 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...