Damon & Elena damon & elena 팬 포럼 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 14056

over a year ago DeanandDamon said…
did u like satc 2? i heard it was terrible! anyway rofl yes edward pulls off a creepy vampire but i dont think thats what they had planned to make edward creepy. its ridiculous wen edward comes out of his car and bella is staring at him in awe as he walks in slow motion. and all i cud think is...EWW!
over a year ago Sunbathe said…
Anyways I have an entire history project to start that's due tomorrow, so I need to go. :/
Bye girls <3
over a year ago katie15 said…
I have to go and see Eclipse with one of my friends as well, because it's her birthday when it comes out.:/ We both hate it but we like going and trashing the whole film.

I feel sorry for the people that have to clean the cinema out when people leave though because we always have popcorn and it gets everywhere, so when the lights come on all our row is full of popcorn rofl! {Me and my friends always make sure we are the only ones on the same row} XD
kiss
Cyahh Nicole! XD
then we can arrest all the actors from twilight for killing u w/ their horrible movie. ive got my handcuffs ready!
bye nicole!
over a year ago Sunbathe said…
Katie, I work in a cinema and it is HELL to clean up popcorn and other nasty stuff on the ground. Little kids and teenagers are the worst to clean up after haha

Okay okay, I'm leaving now. Bye.
laugh
ROFL. Poor you. I can't help it though I'm sitting there quitely watching the film and then one of my friends throws popcorn at me so I have to do it back XD
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
laugh
Question: does the television spot look blank to you to?

Or my laptop has gone mental again?
last edited over a year ago
laugh
ROFL. I've just seen your comment DD XD
What do you mean by blank? Like nothing on the screen?
when you look t your spots in your profile page the tv spot hasn't got an icon its white....only that spot
I'm not sure.:/ I've joined lots of clubs and the Television spot isn't on my front page..
over a year ago sandra2010 said…
Hey,

Sorry for interrupting and Come to your place.But I need to clear up sth.

I have no intention to be rude .I have found the comments from here is the link

www.fanpop.com/spots/hot-jew-fangirlies/p­ick­s/s­how­/45­4..­.te­s

PPl are making fun of the comments.I mean just frankly think about the comments, Don't you think they are hilarious?I didn't even know that who made them.

I have no intention to be rude.I have never behaved rudely to any DE fans.You should know that.It was just for fun and I did't even know who made the comments.
I love Damon but Damon Vodoo doll cracks me up.If anyone of you are hurt, I'm sorry but those are just for fun.I have no intention for anything else.But again sorry, If you think that I have made it personal,I don't know the person whose comments are but those are hilarious comments and if you still hurt by me, I'm sorry.
okay i started reading some notes for my test and my eyes are shutting...i dont think i can do this! my test is in less than 2 hours.
thnx for apologizing and yes maybe de fans cud get silly but it just doesnt seem so nice to make fun of anyone's comments. but now i understand better.
Thanks for apologising. But it's not the actual comments that have irritated people here, it's the fact that someone has come on here and posted them at other places. I just find that rude, disrespectful and hypercritical, when SE/DB fans don't like it when we visit their spots.
over a year ago SpuffyDelena said…
^ Those comments were actually made by the same chicks in those spots. Soo..you guys are just making fun of yourselves, but alright. If you go back 10-30 pages you'll see that.

There were also picks about those comments on the BamEfan spot or whatever. I'm pretty sure everybody on here expects the opposing ships to act like 12 yr olds by now.
big smile
Hey Paige! XD
Hey, Katie! :D
big smile
How are you today?
over a year ago sandra2010 said…
I didn't find them from your spot actually.I have given you the link of the spot and I never visited your place but If you think that those picks are for disavow you, then it's not.The comments are hilarious and I have just made it clear.If you follow the link or if you visit hot jews fan girls spot, you will find the comments.I have never visited your place before.So, don't assume anything wrong that I took that from your spot.The comments are hilarious and that's why I have made that picks.
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! friday night bites is on tonight! who's watchin!
Annoyed mostly, but otherwise pretty good. VD needs to hurry up and come out with some promo stuff with DE for S2.
while you all cud sit back and watch some vd, i will be takin a freakin test! hey spuffy and klea!
Okayy, I don't really care about the picks, hun. None of those comments were made by us, they were by the girls from THAT SPOT. So, either you guys are bashing yourselves or some of you are just extremely egotistical :D
Ergh, a test? In what? Hey DD :]
Hey Klea! {Again :P} No, I'm watching Big Brother :P

And Paige, me too! VD needs to hurry back on! lol...xD I need my DE fix! XD

Sandra, it doesn't matter, to me anyway. I could care less now. I will admit I was annoyed before, but now I just want to forget about it. None of the comments were mine anyway.

Except one of my fellow DE fans ripping off my comment about voodoo dolls and mixing it with Damon LOL.
Sara your not the only one.....i have to go in less than 12 hours to my philosophy exam.....i am so freaked out!!!!
big smile
Lau! Don't panic for your exam! Take deep breaths and remember that you are going to pass the exam with flying colours!
big smile
God i hope so....
my exams are next week!!! i'm freaking out!!
big smile
Panicing doesn't help, trust me. I've got so scared about failing my exams or not being able to do them that I've got really stressed out. Just remember there's an answer to everything LOL.
over a year ago Teamdamon33 said…
I have a geography exam tomorrow. Freaking out too!
big smile
Everyone don't be scared about your exams! I have every faith that my fellow DE fans are going pass those exams! XD
kiss
ok i have to get back at studying.....ill let you know tomorrow if i passed....night girls
kiss
LOL thanks Katie!!
kiss
Cyahh Lau and good luck...xD
No problem...xD I've finished all my exams now so I'm not worried about that...I'm just nervous about waiting for my exam results now. I have to wait till the end of August for them.:/
^^i'm seriously thinking of writing my chemistry essay on DE like i mentioned before LMAOO!
It feels so weird knowing people stalk our conversations now....
sad
Yeah, right? I feel unprotected!
kiss
Guys, I’m going to volleyball practice now. So see you later!
Bye!
I know right! What gets me annoyed is that if your going to do that, then at least don't make it obvious by posting our comments!
laugh
I feel exposed lol....
kiss
Cyahh Julia!
Rofl. The only comment they've posted of mine was 'Oh my....' But yeah..it's kinda creepy.
laugh
Me too Lau! And what happened to revision?
hey im bak anyway sorry to all who have exams. i feel for you! anyway im fuming mad at this friend of mine and ive been venting to my sister about her this past half an hour. and yes i feel very exposed. who know what "hilarious comment" anyone of us cud make that will be repeated by other behind our backs.
was i to in there somewhere because somebody mentioned me because it said Laura but i dont remember.....enlighten me please