Damon & Elena ANTI STELE A AND BAMON PAGE.

loveofdelena posted on Jan 16, 2015 at 04:10PM
I'm so tired of these bitches always denying the obvious, so I have created this page for all of you who are loathed to the idea of SE and DB just as much as I am.

Damon & Elena 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago teampetrova said…
Thanks for creating this thread :) So what can I say? I passionately hate Stelena, Stefan and any idea of romantic-Bamon (and book Bamon). And the most, the shippers who think that they are 'epic' and 'endgame'...
loveofdelena commented…
Same, even now, they are STILL denying the inevitable!! I can't wait to see them proved wrong. over a year ago
over a year ago thisthat12 said…
smirk
Thanks for creating this thread. I know I shouldn't be obsessing over BD, since there's a bigger chance the world will explode tomorrow than their chances of happening romantically, but I can't help it. Every single interaction they share annoys me to no end and I don't even know why. I know many fans love them as a friendship, but I can't even stand that. They where OK in the first 5 seasons, but this season... I guess it has to do both with the actors (the acting in those scenes is really off and OTT, and everytime they interact I feel like I'm watching Ian and Kat instead of DB) and the hype, where everyone suddenly loves them and talk about how amazing their connection is and how great their evolution as a friendship is, when the only buildup we have are 4.5 episodes of doing the exact same things (I won't even consider previous seasons, because they had less interactions there that Damon and Caroline even) and suddenly everyone is talking about their amazing friendship and buildup, when it's nonexistent.
With SE it's a different story. They will forever be my least favorite couple, and I will always resent the writers for glossing over and trivializing all the abusive qualities in their relationship, but I've come to an understanding that many SE fans are very innocent and ship SE for the perfect couple they pretended to be, and breaking that illusion will just be plain cruel, especially now that it's clear the writers never planned on giving them a chance. So I take it as a consolation prize for them, and if this is the price I have to pay for my DE endgame, I'm fine with it.
loveofdelena commented…
I'm so tired of these dilluded idiots trying to make out that delena is going to break up. I mean really? GET FUCKING SERIOUS!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago loveofdelena said…
angry
Gah!!! Delena are too fucking beautiful!! And too these pain in my ass stelena and bamon fans, going on at the writers too do the impossible. Ugh!!! Piss off idiots!! Delena is for real!! I honestly for the life of me, can't understand why anyone would want Damon an delena to end up with other people! I mean seriously?? Are you all for real??? Delena is the most adorable thing to happen to TV in a long time. And they well and truly deserve to be the endgame. And like it or not, they ARE the power couple of the vampire diaries!! So GTFO and quite being so dillluded.
teampetrova commented…
Just ignore them and enjoy Delena's perfection <3 New episode was flawless! over a year ago
over a year ago loveofdelena said…
angry
Seriously, I hate these bamon and stelena fans with a passion!! How can they keep trying to get the writers to change there minds this late in the series?