Damon & Elena delena scene's which should be in the upcoming seasons?

loveofdelena posted on Mar 14, 2013 at 11:35AM
this is a page for you to discuss your delena fantasies, which you dream of seeing on the show? so what would YOU like to see??

comment below, LET ME KNOW!!! lolz

Damon & Elena 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AnamHussain95 said…
heart
Since I am sure as hell that Damon will turn human before this season ends, what I desperately want from next season is for Elena to protect her human lover. Just like when she was human, Damon was protective off her, I want the storyline to come full circle!
There's this scene in my mind that I NEED!!! They both wake up in the morning n Elena is straddling Damon. They are all romantic n Damon gives her his wrist to drink from (because he is human n Elena's a vampire!) but she pushes it away, slowly proceeds towards his neck, laces it with soft gentle kisses before drinking from him, while Damon is letting those enthralling sensations consume him n stroking her hair like he did in 4x02.
This is one of my dream scenes! LOL When I come up with more, I will be sure to post them =)
 Since I am sure as hell that Damon will turn human before this season ends, what I desperately want f
over a year ago loveofdelena said…
heart
wow!! that would be the most amazing scene ever!!