Damon & Bonnie What is in your opinion the best moment and the best way for Damon to call Bonnie "Little Bird" ore "Baby Bird"?

AngelGirl1992 posted on May 15, 2011 at 03:45AM
Okay I have had thought about this for a long time actually. Book fan we all are actually waiting to the monumental moment when Damon calls Bonnie his baby bird ore little bird. So I ask you all. When and how do you think it will happen.

Damon & Bonnie 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xDriftAway90x said…
i've thought about this so much. i want it so badly. but it doesnt even have to be damon calling her that cause it would be kind of weird but even if the writers reference it in some tiny way, i will be jumping for joy. like something clever.

1. bonnie and damon could be talking outside and a red bird lands on the table between them.
2. bonnie could be reading a book and damon comes and bothers her and the title has something to do with a bird.
3. bonnie and elena could be having a random conversation about death and bonnie could say how she'd like to be reborn as a songbird and damon could walk in in that moment.

something cute and clever like they did with the mrs. flowers reference. i dont ask for much and the writers cant even give us that :( believe you me though, the day the writers make any reference to book bamon, i will freak the eff out.
over a year ago iLauren said…
Bonnie tells Damon something...anything, for example she could tell Damon Alaric's been hitting the bottle since Jenna died. Damon talks to Alaric about it and Alaric asks Damon how would he know how much he was drinking and Damon goes, "A little bird told me."
over a year ago beepo123 said…
wink
^ Wow that's a good idea, I hope that actually happens. :)

I really hope the writers throw this into the show. I.e. Bonnie sets another car on fire out of anger and Damon walks up, "I always knew you were a pyromaniac little bird."
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
Youre idea is very good iLauren, but the thing is I want Damon to continue to call Bonnie little bird ore something. How about this; Bonnie makes some clumsy move anything that makes Bonnie swing her arms widely like she is trying to fly. Damon sees this and laughs at the endearment in front of him and says: "Nice try little bird you can't fly". from there on Damon teases Bonnie with calling her "Little bird", so he can get under her skin, push her buttons just to embarrass her LOL. But as it further goes that nickname gets a whole new meaning and it just becomes an affectioned nickname. Because Bonnie reminds him of a little bird in some ways.

Ore Damon could walk in on Bonnie singing and says: "Wow Bonnie didn't know you could sing, you sound like a songbird" ore something like that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silvina19 said…
cool
@xDriftAway90x well i just realize that actually they may did a little tiny reference to the book Bamon! You see, I was watching a fanvid and the author put a quote from Nightfall of our famous bathtub scene were Stefan ask Damon why he don’t admit that he “care” about bonnie! and it made me think in The Last Dance (if I’m not wrong LOL), where Bonnie warned Damon that she could start to think that he “care” about her from the way he was wondering about her possibilities of survival and challenging her to use her new powers for her benefit too…

in both cases, both Damons, avoided respond directly to the point… he was imprecise and using his cocky and teasing ways but he answered without denying completely the possibility, so… yey!!!

maybe is my head that thinks too much but it could be a subtle reference and that made my day!!!

Oh! and I would love to see Damon teasing Bonnie with a nickname about birds… like when he called her judgy… and then taken a whole new meaning while the relationship evolves as well
over a year ago xDriftAway90x said…
^^hmmm i didn't think about that. it's a possibility. i just wish we had something more concrete. like a way to know that the writers are acknowledging bamon shippers somehow.
^^of course me too!! i want to think that in the next seasson there would be something more meaningful... but at the same time i dont want to raise my expectations for then being crush down by the writers... but i always will be open for more BAMON!!!!!
ah! i have another idea!! what if bonnie say that she love birds and damon hear that and then he gives her a presnt like a release a lot of birds or take her to see birds in migration, or something, that is very beautiful to watch... ♥
over a year ago Saku15 said…
heart
I don't know. I love both.