Damon & Bonnie Bamons NEED to do this!!! Vote for Stefan!!!

Brylannie posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 06:42AM
A "REAL" who should be with Elena poll on the CW and Stelena is so far behind right now Bamons. Get in there!!!

link

Damon & Bonnie 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Who cares about some dumb poll? Delena fans vote excessively on polls because they feel the constant need to prove something. The same way that they feel the constant need to trend useless shit about Delena and Nian on Twitter. JUST SO THAT THEY CAN TRY TO PROVE SOMETHING. Because they know that they are nothing. Delena fans are a bunch of obsessive nutcases who so insecure and annoying. Let them win, I don't care. It's not gonna change anything. This is why Stelena fans don't bother voting in the first place because it's just plain useless in doing so when Delena fans just vote like rabid idiots. Let the Delena fans continue to make themselves look more stupid then they already do. I just sit back and laugh at and make fun of them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Brylannie said…
I understand what you're saying, but this isn't a regular Fan made poll on the cw, it's one of CW's official weekly polls and I just don't want them getting the wrong idea of what the majority wants or what seems like the majority.