CSI 과학수사대 is S10E01 worth watching? I am at my third try and I want to shoot myself everytime!!

daisy_star4444 posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 05:34PM
I HATE whateverisname,the new guys, laurence something. It like the producer try to replace Grissom, and they can't, I hate how everything he does is "perfect", nobody is perfect!! I sorry if I sound like a child, but I loved this show so much until that guy came in... so am I totally crazy or anyone else feel this way too?
oh.. and is season 10 premiere worth watching or it's the same old crap of season 9(after Grissom left)?

CSI 과학수사대 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
I know how you feel. I didn't watch a lot of season nine eps because of Langston. But honestly, I liked the season 10 premiere. For one thing, Sara is in it. For another, it's quite Catherine-focused, and there's a lot more of the TEAM in there-- not just another LangstonFest. I think you should give it a try.
over a year ago daisy_star4444 said…
Thanks Cinders! your amazing! and thanks so much for the list of acts and stand alone episode you did back in May or April I think... Thanks! :) and I will give it a fourth try then, I just hope the "LangstonFest"(well put)will stop soon.
over a year ago csi2sara1sidle said…
i dont think he can repace grissom but i like ray