Chuck Chuck Versus the Aisle of Terror

Councilman posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 07:23AM
Okay the big question is, what the (expletive deleted) is going on with Mom Bartowski?

Is she delusional, gone completely to the dark side and what's going on next.

The best news in this episode is that Casey is evolving and I guess the writers would say it's because he's starting to feel like a Dad and like he finally has some friends who he can trust to do more than just take orders and pretend to be his pals.

Sarah and Chuck were much more relaxed and seem to be getting more comfortable with being in love and showing it.

Like huddygir12 said of the last episode: "right now Sarah is still learning about "putting her Roots drown" and I think that is true to a point but I also predict that when Sarah told who she thought was a sleeping Chuck that she would have said yes to a real marriage proposal, will turn out sooner or later that Chuck was not asleep and they will show a flashback of her saying it and this time when we see Chuck the shot will last a little longer ans Chuck's eyes will pop open and he'll get a giant grin on his face then go back to sleep.

We will see this just before Chuck asks her for real and she says yes, and he'll say I know. Or something like that.

It won't be soon but it will happen.

You know Chucks hair this season makes him look more like a spy and much more mature.

Yea, I'm a guy and I noticed. Big deal. lol

They already have the pictures. LOL
 Okay the big 질문 is, what the (expletive deleted) is going on with Mom Bartowski? Is she delusi
last edited on Oct 28, 2010 at 07:25AM

Chuck 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
blush
oh right forget that Sarah said that
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
and I think there will get married but like you said not anytime soon.
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
I just watched Chuck Versus the Coup D'Etat again and i think when Sarah said to sleeping Chuck that she would marry him Chuck did get a little smile out of it.