Chuck Deja Vu All Over Again 또는 Parallax? Take 2

Councilman posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 10:36AM
I admit to being at first perplexed in the realization that I might have been caught in some kind deja vu or even worse a situation with out an explanation of any rational nature. However I persevered in my quest and it came to me that it could be the whole thing was the result of a parallax.

My quandary first arose when I saw "An Evening with Mr.Yang" on Psych Friday noticing there was no "Little Shawn" or "Little Shawn & Gus" in the lead in to this episode from 1987, as the usual case. It was at this precise moment I flashed on "Chuck Vs The Best Friend" where there was indeed an intro featuring a "Little Chuck and Morgan". A coincidence? Wait there was also in this intro of "Chuck" a little girl who looked for all the world like Britney ,Carl the Con's daughter from the "Pysch" episode "Christmas Joy". I mean it was right down to her pigtails. The only descernible difference to me was her name Susy.

As I was trying with consolidated effort to convence myself these similarities were nothing more than my imagination working over time because these are two of the programs I revere most. Then another flash came upon me nearly pushing me over the edge this time. It was this: In both my favorite shows the leading Male Hero is in Love or has an incontrovertible attraction to the leading Lady, Shawn to Jules in Psych, & Chuck to Sarah in Chuck. This was almost more than I could take. Then it happened still another time. Only this time it was a strange word I heard for the first time when Shawn use it. And now I had heard it on Chuck as well. The word? Chillax. I was only able to trace the oriigins back to around 2002 but it may have come from farther back than that.

I decided at that point to relax and wait to see if other similarities arise in the future. So there now you have it the whole thing.

Chuck 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
crying
When two things appear to be the same or very close they can be described as coincidence but what do you call it when those similarities begin to multiply expediently I have delve deeper into them to discover who or what is the source phenomenon. And shortly after I posted the the first list of items I found that seem to run parallel in Psych & Chuck.

Here are some items that concern me and are beginning to effect my mental acuity in a negative manner.

Psych is made up of 5 letters and contains only 1 vowel.

Chuck is made up of 5 letters and contains only 1 vowel.

In "An Evening with Mr. Yang" an arrest was made but what is the name of the suspect and who is the real Mr. Yang if as many now believe the suspect is indeed a copycat?

In the latest episode of Chuck, "Chuck Vs the Best Friend" the bad guy Chuck flashes n is Jason Wang. But in real life his name Jack Yang.

I both cases Yang is at the center of bad things.

Once again I have shown something is afoot here. I'll continue to dig as best I can making connections I perceive now as possibly either paranormal or dare I say a conspiracy of some kind. Could it be in some way connected to mind control? We'll see.

over a year ago Councilman said…
worried
You can keep up on the latest intel and follow the ever expanding saga at the "FanPop" Psych Forum where it has taken on a sinister appearance and made a dark deviation.