Chuck SAVE CHUCK!

kuhriissten posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 05:29AM
Chuck is on the verge of being canceled! don't let another GREAT/AMAZING show be canceled because of a stupid tv network!

please help save Chuck!

go to this site to see how you can help
link

link
last edited on Jan 29, 2009 at 05:34AM

Chuck 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Anyanka said…
I am not even remotely surprised that Chuck is threatened with cancellation! It is an amazing, hilarious show, and does not contain any bitchy, spoiled teenagers or attention starved reality show contestants.
over a year ago Councilman said…
hmmm
I posted this waring back on the 12th of Jan. and there ahve been less than 20 views of the post. It seems there are not many people who love this show as much as I do.
The only place I saw anything about Chuck being in trouble was on SciFi network. I looked for more info and found nothing.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
angry
LAME! I haven't been around this spot lately because its too spoilery, but this news SUCKS!
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
yaaahh, seriously! i don't know whats going on!

i guess it's because society has come to the point where all that interests them is drama, gossip, sex, and superficiality. gahd.

i want Chuck!!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Well society is almost always wrong! Chuck is hilarious and unique. We need MORE shows like that, not getting rid of them! Grrrrr!
There is no bigger fan of Chuck than me, "My opinion", what I don't understand is why there are not a lot of outraged people protesting over the talk of removing the show from the schedule. Chuck is As I have said over and over one of the best shows on TV today,
We have to let NBC know we are out here so contact them and tell them how you feel.
Thank you.
Councilman
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
hey guys, i found another thing on that will be used to try and save chuck!

link

PLEASE VISIT!
over a year ago mystik185 said…
SAVE CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY one who dont is jfnsgjihsjsbnvjfdbv

GO CHUCK AND SARAH
smirk
All indications are Chuck will be back for the 3rd season. That being said we seem to have had a possitive effect for which those tens of thousands who were involved in the effort to save it are to be thanked.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hmoody said…
angry
I am mad as hell that NBC is offing Chuck
What is wrong with NBC? They finally have a show worth watching and now they want to cancel it those dumb. This show has all the right components.
Cut some other garbage show of NBC and keep Chuck going. If NBC is to bum to see when it has a good thing I will just change the station, and to hell with NBC.