크리스마스 What Do 당신 Want For Christmas?

ali22 posted on Nov 20, 2007 at 02:03PM
What would be the best present you could get this year?

Hope you all get what you want! ;)
last edited on Nov 20, 2007 at 11:28PM

크리스마스 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Snerkie said…
money :) it's what i always get anyways. My sister told me she'd get me a fern...she got me a cactus last year for my birthday, not a good present, proves i can't take care of even a plant, lol.
over a year ago ali22 said…
I've asked my husband to get me the new i-phone. (Its just out here in the UK). Hopefully he will get me it :)
last edited over a year ago
ooo...my sister really wants one of them, i'm gonna wait for the itouch instead, i have a habit of dropping phones and dropping that would make me freak out a bit, lol
Lol.....Im like that too! Im surprised the one i have just now is still working :)
over a year ago Priscilita22 said…
mm hard question! i haven't thought about it too much, I like surprises haha.
I guess I'd like a movie I'm not sure which one yet, but I have a collection and I love rewatching movies so that would be a good gift!
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
to visit with my family, i cant go home for christmas this year, i would love to see them but have to work and live 6hrs away
Awh thats so sad :( I would also hate not to be with my family at Christmas. I hope you still have a nice time though :)
over a year ago Ravenclaw12 said…
I really want a laptop for Christmas so that I can go on Fanpop anytime!! Yay! I also want the new Harry Potter and POTC movies!
over a year ago scrubs-maniac said…
ps3 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago dazl said…
I want a puppy, but I know that I won't get one. Money would be useful, since I want to do the International Student Volunteers next year.
over a year ago charmed_4evr said…
i want some new books and dvd boxsets
over a year ago oblix said…
i rely want this rrely hot scarf from river island or a puppy like dazl!!!!
over a year ago shea said…
I Want my children to be happy because i have no money to buy no gifts due to bills
over a year ago shea said…
I Want my children to be happy because i have no money to buy no gifts due to bills
over a year ago blisslikethis said…
aw that's sad shea, but being with your family is more important than store-bought gifts. there are lots of ways to be inventive at Christmas. i usually handmake about half the gifts i give :)

i'm going to answer this in two parts: in terms of actual gifts, i have no idea what i want most. i'd like someone to surprise me with a really awesome gift i hadn't even thought about.. that would be pretty great.

more metaphysically, i'd like some peace of mind for Christmas. i've been finding lately that some things i went through in the summer that should be long forgotten by now are coming pack to prick at my heart. so for Christmas, i'd like a refreshed heart and renewed hope. :)
over a year ago Cammie said…
Peace.
over a year ago jrzdevil said…
Shea get a job and you will have money for gifts. Internet isn't free so why not drop the internet and buy them a gift with the money?
over a year ago emovamp said…
alex to love me back like i love him
a pony... :) or something, i dunno what i want this year, i'll think about it
over a year ago disney_prince said…
someone to love
and money
:D
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
The entire series of Lost & Friends.
over a year ago nerysflynn said…
money and an i pod touch =p
over a year ago adavila said…
a rottweiler puppy or a ps3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago martemora15 said…
twilight tickets
over a year ago housegrl32 said…
DVDs of The Dark Knight, Wall-E, and Tropic Thunder; and some giftcards.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
hot topic and itunes gift cards...and a guitar
over a year ago Vikitoria said…
DVD of Dark Knight and Prince Caspian, et aussi new phone et money...not sure what else...
over a year ago Lauren12345 said…
a new guitar
over a year ago Lost_Cookie said…
Hmm.. All i want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!!! rofl JKs.. :P
over a year ago Spirit81 said…
i know some of what i've got already, i got money from my stepdad which im savin up for a laptop, i've got about fifteen dvds and ten cds so far, plus other stuff, soem say we all go over the top as the bottom of our tree is always full to bursting, we even had to move it to another room as the other one there wasnt enough floor room around it.