카툰 네트워크 Hi. I like old Cartoon Network.

topez99 posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 02:48AM
I WANT THE CLASSICS BACK COME ON YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SUCKS THOUGH I DONT HAVE BOOMOURANG!! LETS ALL START A RANT TO BRING BACK OLD CN COME ON GUYZ WHOEVERS WITH ME LEAVE A COMMENT IM ONLY 9 I NEED TO ENJOY MY YOUTH WITH CARTOONS NOT ADULT SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANT!RANT! RANT! RANT! HELP A GIRL WHO LOVES SCOOBY DOO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
 I WANT THE CLASSICS BACK COME ON 당신 KNOW WHAT REALLY SUCKS THOUGH I DONT HAVE BOOMOURANG!! LETS ALL

카툰 네트워크 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hoshi-san said…
YEAH, I HATE CN!!!!!!THOSE SHOW ARE BORING ESPECIALLY CHOWDER AND FLAPJACK!!!!!!
over a year ago woowie said…
angry
IF THE PORTA POTTY CAN KILL ME, THEN IT CAN KILL STUART SNYDER! THE DEVIL WOULD RUN CARTOON NETWORK BETTER THAN HIM!
over a year ago daisylove said…
angry
POWERPUFF GIRLS
over a year ago TDAPlayer158 said…
blush
I hate CN Real as much as the next guy but I LOVE Adventure Time with Finn & Jake
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
sunny
say it loud and proud
over a year ago -Alohomora- said…
All these new cartoons are just rip-offs! :O Like for example, have you ever noticed how Johhny Test and Martin Mystery look alike? (Martin Mystery is an old cartoon, google it if you've never seen it.)
over a year ago monkeyrockla said…
sad
Its ashame i loved the old CN and Nick...
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
I think some of the new shows are okay.
They still show the old one's too sometimes.
Yesterday I saw the classic scooby-doo and a bunch of other old shows~
But I agree they should show more of the old ones.