CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Create A Half-Blood Camper ;)

avatarluver990 posted on Jan 18, 2010 at 04:15AM
I know u guys might have seen this b4, but hey, who DOESN'T love to create Half-Bloods?

Here's a few Half-Bloods I created ;)

1. Amelia Johnson: Daughter of Zeus; was an Orphan since she was 2 yrs old, worked over time when she was seven. When she was 13, she was adopted by her former guardian, Elena, who got misteriously killed by a Monster while trying to Protect Amelia. She then ran away to Half-Blood Hill, where she was found by Chiron; she later found out she was the daughter of Zeus and now lives in Camp Half-Blood and has many friends :)

2. Daneil(Danny) Underwood(not Grover's bro btw): Son of Hades; Daniel lived with his mom, Rebecca, at Maine until he found out he was a Half-Blood at his School when monsters tired to attack him. His mother then sended him to Camp Half-Blood for the rest of his life, he found out he was son of Hades when he made a whole army arrise from the dead to help with Camp tht was being attacked by monsters. He soon began to hate his dad when he discovered he was being used to make him kill Amelia cuz she was the son of Zeus, and Hades wanted revenge. Now Danny is considered a "disgrace" to Hades and Danny now trains to fight back monsters and other terrible stuff.

3. Stephane Gurber: Daughter of Artemis(Goddess of the Hunt and Moon): Stephane was raised by her Australian father and was homeschooled until she moved to Camp Half-Blood when she was 12, Stephane found out that she was the daughter of Artemis when she killed a giant boar that attacked the camp at midnight, a symbol of the crescent moon appeared above her. Stephane now trains at midnight at the cresent moon in her mother's honor. Also is best friends with Amelia.

These are just one of them I have in mind :D The list just keeps getting longer XD
last edited on Jan 21, 2010 at 12:34AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...