CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! ......

ace1317 posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 12:27AM
last edited on Oct 15, 2011 at 01:43AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago werevamp246 said…

Name (Demigod name): Angel Talkmna

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapon: Golden Seprah Blade,Same sword as Nico, with a silly band shield, bow and arrow, and a dagger

looks: brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan

personality: a leader, kind, caring, brave, couragous, powerful, respectful, smart, somebody you dont want to mess with when she has a sword, protective, easy to talk to, outgoing, aggresive, loves to tourture the bad guys, likes to hang out with minor gods, defensive, athletic, loves to wear black, red, green, blue, and basically every color of the rainbow.

powers: shadow travel, earthquake, invisibilty, curses, summoning the dead, summoning, controlling people, compulsion, bringing back the dead( or healing) achilles heal, can't miss a shot with the bow and arrow, can put up a shield so nothing can hurt anybody the shield's around, can cancel out other powers,can't be beat at a sword battle, summoning underworld creatures, can kill at a glance, and seduction, can freeze time, balance, speed, teleportation, complete controll of fire, mind reading
other:Hades Cabin Leader and has a pegasus name Demon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ace1317 said…
Ace

"your talkign to a daughter of Posiedon here." i say doing a hang ten
"I can see that!" I yell and go under a wave.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
You copied off of Greeny's idea?!?!? We already have an INTERNET CAMP HALF BLOOD 2 THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure she'd be pissed if she found out you did this. Nobody will really join, probably anyway. Not trying to be rude, but this… this REALLY pisses me off.
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
WHAT THE TARTAOROUS!!! (Sorry for my language)

Dude, this is really... Wow.

Greenstergirl STARTED ICHB. YOU just clopied it!!!
over a year ago spongeekat said…
Dude this REALLY pissed me off!
Why are people so uncreative, they have to mooch off of ideas!
I mean seriously! We're trying to MEND A FRICKIN FAMILY HERE, AND THIS IS JUST MAKING IT EVER SO HARDER!
I'm sorry for my anger, but really? Can you just delete this? Greeny's sick and in bed because she got hit in the head with a basketball, and she doesn't need to see this when she gets on.
So dude. Delete it.
sorry not my idea this was all werevamp246's idea she couldn't make it so i would i'll delete it right away.
U made it so don't blame me and guess what all of y'all...we can do whateva we want, y'all don't let us do da new one so we made our own, u no, dis really pisses ME off! Y'all aren't letting us join da new one but u get mad when we try 2 make another 1 4 da newbies DAT y'all" hate"
*shrugs* Whatecever. It get flagged for plagarism. Our family's gone anyway. Go ahead and make it I don't give a fuck anymore..
If over 7 pissed off people flag it, yes it'll be gone. And I was very pissed when yhou posted on our camp WHILE WE WERE HAVING ARGUMENTS. People are LEAVING and might delete their accounts and YOU POST THAT?
Dylan, shut the fuck up and leave them the he'll alone, I can walk 2 ur house right now and shank u
Werevamp....I hope your camp was better than ours...
Omg...alex..im so sorry, can I do anything 2 help yalls camp, besides dylan being a bastard
over a year ago spongeekat said…
Ehhh I'm sorry for getting angry... I'm just stressed ^^
Good luck to you all~!
...except dylan :P
*mouth gapping open* Dylan and Veronica i have NEVER in my life have i heard yall cuss even when u 2 argue for hours.(those were teh good old days). what is this world coming to. Dylan i'm making a new role playing thing. i;m not giving up. it Will be different from Greeny's. OK EVERYBODY TAKE A DEEP BREATH! how about if we forget all about this and delete all of our posts and start over.
Wow....