브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23951-24000 of 116057

over a year ago CheeryDavis said…
dude you are going to make me start crying! that sounds like an emo slit my wrists kind of book im totally going to cry! bless ur hearts i bet u r depressed
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
wtf! what the hell happened?
huh im confused
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO you guys are hilarious,usually i'm all for a sad book but not right now cause I'm waiting for the 3rd book in this series I've been reading and I was supposed to get in on Tues from at friend at school but we didn't have school cause of the damn weather,and we haven't had school all week and I don't have to go tomorrow either.DAMN THIS WEATHER!! I'm am literally dieing without the book,even though I know it has a shit ending,I'm a gluton for punishment and about 5 minutes away from curling up in the fetal position and rocking my self to sleep*joke...sorta*
that book sounds almost as depressing as a leyton endgame
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
LOL mandi I know!!! It was soooo sad!
And I know Mickei IDK its just (this was written in the sixties with like hippies and shit)that Cathy's little brother took LCD and it made him crazy permanently and of course Bryan was like in love with Cathy so seeing her in so much pain made him in pain and then he finds out that Mark is a drug dealer (but only to help the family, the family is really poor) and Bryan freaks and calls the cops (which REALLY pissed me off because it even says if Bryan had asked Mark to stop, he would have and its not like Mark sold Cathy's little brother the drugs!!) so than they take him away and Mark hates him, and then once Bryan actually realizes what he did to the only person he loved in such a long time, he starts hating himself and falls out of love with Cathy.
The ending sucks.
LMFAO Kelsie what series???
I'm all for a series that you can't live without (even with a shitty ending, because after the book I just read I can handle ANYTHING)
oh i know its like we enjoy being masochists! i read "night" and it was about the holocaust and it was so sad that are teacher let us take breaks and go blow bubbles! but i couldn't stop reading it, it's like a bad car crash you dont want to look but you cant help it
so does anything end well at all? omg, i can so imagine reading that book and at the end just screaming at it. to build a love story and then no happily ever after, kinda like with brucas, that is just mean.
It's a series about vamps Alice,the first is called "Vampire Academy" the 2nd is "Frostbite" the 3rd and the one I'm waiting for even though my friend already told me the ending and I'm gonna sob myself to sleep is "Shadow Kiss" and the 4th isn't out yet :[ *sobs*
LOL Mandi I know we are such masochists!
And OMG the hollacast is sooo depressing I would like die if I read that book... btw what grade are you in?
over a year ago lizisme said…
hey gurlzzz!
aw kels, that sux, i hope you get the book soon. i hate getting into a series and then not being able to just read the next one when i want, i got into the mediator series and was so excited with the last one, waited for ages for the next one and was like heart broken when i found out meg cabot wasnt writing anymore, like is that it? is that seriously it?
hey liz!
Actually Mickei NOTHING turns out well. Bryan doesn't finish school, Mark like throws his life away in jail because he doesn't love anything anymore (thanks to Bryan) and Cathy ends up dating PonyBoy Curtis (who was in her first book, "The Outsiders" and remained an unimportant, minor character in this book, her second one, even though the two are not related at all).
Well in a way I kinda respected the book because it talks about the reality of life. People fall in and out of love all the time. It just happens. I mean, its wayyy more realstic than twilight.
But, that doesn't mean I didn't sob myself to sleep afterwards and have a horrifying grudge on that book forever after reading it. I didn't even really CARE about Cathy/Bryan. It was sad, but what I REALLY cared about was Bryan and Mark and ya know what? I don't blame Mark for hating Bryan because he TOTALLY screwed him over. I just wish SOMETHING had ended well, its like they personally cut out a piece of my heart it was just HEART CRUSHING.
Oh and I forgot, their other friend dies trying to save them because they hustled pool!!!! So NOBODY turns out okay!
oh yeah hun it was so sad i was literally in the fetal position by the time i got done! oh i just graduated in may
Basically the jist of the books are there are good vamps[Moroi] who don't kill their victims and need protection[guardians] then there are the bad vamps[Strigoi] they are like practically immortal,super fast,super strong,and bitchy. They kill their victims. The main chicks name is Rose and she's like a guardian in training and herr BFF is Lissa who is a Moroi princess. Basically Rose helps protect her AT ALL costs with Dimitri[this totally HOT,totally AMAZING. older guardian she is IN LOVE with] but like at the end of the 3rd book he gets bit by a Strigoi vamp and gets turned. So Rose decided to go find him and kill him,because he told her that he'd rather die than ever become Strigoi....*crys hysterically* talk about star-crossed/screwed lovers I'm sooo gonna die when I read the 3rd one,the only thing I can hope for it that they find some kind of cure in the 4th one
And LOL guys I know what you mean I am DYING for the next book in my series but it doesn't come out until May :(
I had to wait for 3 books in that series and it killed me. I mean waiting for THREE YEARS to finish your series??? I bet you can just imagine how horrifying that is!
And ugghh Kels sorry about your book and the crap ending. I hope you get your third one soon, though!
OMG Alice that sounds horrid I'm never gonna read that
OMG KELSIE THAT IS SO DEPRESSING!
LOL just like the horror movie you told me about... now that I know this I am sooo not reading!!! XD
Thanks Alice. but I'm will like literally become a cutter if they don't find a way to fix it in the 4th one
LOL I know Kelsie! DONT READ, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
And cool Mandi damn I wish I could just graduate already LOL.
crying
I wish they had a sequel to the book I read so they could fix it but they don't!!!!!! WAAAAA!
And I hope so, Kelsie! I don't want you becoming a cutter! lol XD
Oh and hey liz!
weve all been warned not to go near it, at risk of getting depressed.

hmmm, kels that sounds good, been a while since a read a good vampire story.
I can't stop myself.cause at the end of the 2nd book Rose/Dimitri FINALLY just admit they love each other and wanna be together,and I was promised FANTASTIC stuff b/t the 2 of them by my friend in the 3rd book. so I refuse to think she will actually kill him.there WILL be a cure DAMN IT!
don't rush it alice hun enjoy being a kid while you can

and seriously girls put that depressing stuff down and go read something like "the little engine that could" it is very inspirational lol
Pssh I wish I could graduate too.
LMFAO "the little engine that could" i think my little brother actually has that..hmm maybe I will read it
Well ladies I'm off... probably go watch some depressing movie,followed by some other sad movie followed by thinking of the depressing ending to the book series I'm reading. Keep ur fingers crossed I don't die of depression
LMAO Mandi I wish!!! I tried re-reading eclipse over and over and over (the jalice parts) but it didn't help!!!!

and LOL Kelsie! THERE WILL BE A CURE! XD
Just chant that to yourself so you don't go into a panick attack while reading the third book LOL XD
Fingers crossed, babe ;D
Try watching a stupid, cheesy romantic comedy. Maybe that will help! XD
Love ya, bye!
kelsie no more sadness for you go read doctor suess or look at hot james it will make you feel better! cu l8r hun!

lol I will try Alice. my mom is in to that romantic comedy crap maybe I'll go raid her dvd collection
man alice ive only read the first twilight im trying to wait til after the 2nd movie but resistance is futile its like must read must envision hot edward must be dazzled

nothing sad though watch american pie it makes no since
LOL do that Kels! Good luck!
bye, kels, ill keep my fingers crossed for you.
OH DEFINITELY READ, MANDI!
The book is sooo much better than the movie!
And you don't want New Moon to be spoiled by the movie XD
READ READ READ! I promise you won't regret it~!
how can i not take that advice! you should be in politics alice you r a good persuader!

plus who could resist edward or hot rob pattison i definitely wouldnt mind being dazzled again
LOL Mandi! Than go be dazzled and READ READ READ. and LOL thanks naww I'd be a crappy politican XD
Warning: NEW MOON IS DEPRESSING. BUT ONCE YOU READ IT THE SECOND TIME YOU WILL LIKE IT!
wink
oh gr8 more depression! seriously first no brucas now this! this girl is going to go crazy and start skinning cats in a log cabin all by her lonsome lol just kidding about that i dont really like cats
LOL XDD
Don't worry the ending isn't depressing XD
which ones new moon?
see i like happy endings! otherwise im looking at the book at the end going wtf, what a waste of like 2 hours! anywho i read this nicholas spark's book, i love that man with a passion i swear all men are seriously gay compared to him jk, and it was amazing and i got to the end and was like what the crap are u kidding me such a freaking horribly depressing tear jerker ending
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Hey Mandi you know your Brooke article is the featured article.
LOL Mickei I can't say aloud or Mandi will know what happens but its the one with J&B if that makes any sense lol XD
And LOL Mandi I know I hate those! But I g2g... sorry :(
Love ya! Be good XD! Bye!!!
Oh and congrats, Mandi!
bye alice and thx

are you kidding me terra! that rocks! seriously im doing a lil dance right now *stands up and shakes booty like the white girl that i am* thx for telling me hun
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
no problem Mandi i thought you should know
bye!

oh mandi dont get me started on nick sparks, i still read his damn books even though i know he doesnt do happily ever after, and if he manages to not kill somebody off all he does is write a friggin sequel, its like come on, just give us one happily ever after.

hey terra! hugs