브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22651-22700 of 116057

over a year ago brucas4ever said…
AWW THANKS! have yyou seen the show beautiful People?
hello r u still there!
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
OMGGGG HANNAH!
*SOBS* BRUCAS FANS ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO? THIS WEEK ALREADY THERE HAVE BEEN 2 CONVERTERS!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And no I haven't seen beautiful people but I thought it was a movie. LOL XD
no jackson is in there! and now im like in love with him! he's has like soo many lines! compared to twilight!
who else convertered?
*falls over and dies*
OMG Jackson is the shit! Just don't get any ideas.... he's MINE! I'll let you touch him every once and a while lol ;D
And yeah I knew he was in beautiful people I just thought it was a movie.
Well kelsie converted and I think mehraj did too. :(
ARE YOU KIDDING! WTF! IM SOOO PISSED! AND NOW the bl spoiler news comes out! we can't lost are hope!
heart
LMFAO!!! YESSSSSS I MIGHT HAVE TO STEAL HIM! I STILL LOVE EDWARD MORE! BUT NOW I SEE SOME LOVE FOR JASPER!
I KNOW!!! And the worst part is if all these people convert to leytoners than brucas will DEFINITELY never be together!!! WAAAAAAAAAA
NO HANNAH! YOU GET EDWARD AND I GET JASPER!!! DONT BE GREEDY! :D
OMG!!! There was some clouds out in the sky yesterday and some still today! WOOPIE!
LMFAO! I WOULD TAKE EDWARD OVER JASPER ANYDAY! but if jasper happens to come to my front door i can't promise you anything!
LMFAO! THERE IS SNOW EVERYWHERE! *goes and barfs*
LOL Hannah well you know THAT will never happen because Jasper loves Alice (not me, other alice ;D) more than any of us XD.
But, Jackson rathbone hell yeah he's fallen head over heels for me so I don't think anything is going to change.
And OMG Hannah!!! YAY! I PREDICTED RIGHT! Dakota Fanning is going to play Jane in New Moon! HELL YEAH! I knew like MONTHS ago she would get the role! HELL YES I AM SO FUTARISTIC!
rainy
i love rain!
really! idk why! but she's good in like creepy movies i also see her really little!
*sobs drastically* LOOK AT MEHRAJ'S PICKS!!!!
link
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
surprise
WTF MEHRAJ CONVERTED?!
LOL! FINE I JACKSON SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE IM NOT SAYING NO!
MOlly!
YES MOLLY!!!! OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????
WE MUST STICK TOGETHER! YOU CAN NOT GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!! I NEED MY BL BUDS OR I WILL DIE!
i have to go in like 5mins
LOL Hannah that will never happen XD
But go ahead if for some reason he shows up at your door, be my guest ;D
im never going to the dark side agin! last time it killed me
*Cryinggg*
is there seriously a brucas spoiler?
YES MOLLY!!! AND I KNOW ITS NOT TRUE BUT IT COULD BE IF OUR BRUCAS FANS WOULD STOP FREAKIN CONVERTING!!!!!
Lol. Sorry. I shouldn't be bias (like what they did to lilia... that really pissed me off...) but we NEED them!!! We can't lose them!
And Hannah you went to the dark side???
I half went to the dark side and than jumped back. Tooo scary for me ;D
look at the picks molly! the picks do i now!
um i was first on the dark side! but im not anymore!
hurry up comment i have to win!
OHMYGOD.
kiss
*i will not cheat i will not cheat
i will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheati will not cheat i will not cheat**
LOL Hannah when were you on the dark side, was it season 1?
THANK YOU MOLLY!
yeah i was an lper first time i watched season 1.2, and 3:[[
then i rewatced 2 and died for bl!
Hey Molly did you hear what the spoiler said???
It said that Lucas might find out a cool realization about BROOKE! AND PULIAN MIGHT GET TOGETHER!
YAY!!!
I hope the bitch isn't just messing with us, but if its true I will search for hours until I find her adress, travel to where she lives, buy boxes and boxes of candies and than hug her like there is no fucking tomorrow :DDD
g2g
LOL. Imagining you as a leytoner is just impossible, it makes me crack up laughing!!!!
Okay bye Hannah! Love ya!
HOLY SHIT.
OH MY GOD.
IF THEY LIE THEY ARE DEAD.
bye hannnaH!
LOL I know Molly but if they are telling the truth I will never stop loving them!!!
Alright Its time to change my icon.
I'm thinking something brucas- I NEED extra faith!!!
Here is the link where it says the spoiler:
link
OMFG!
I READ IT AGAIN.
GAH.
my loser sister just told me its probably fake.
loser.
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
hey lovelies whats upp?
OMG. I JUST READ THAT SPOILER.
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
LOL Molly! Even if it is fake they just gave me a new strand of hope!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
big smile
HEY KRISTEN.

I KNOW!! :DDDDDD
I HAVE SO MUCH HOOOPE. AND LOVE. AND HAPPPY
last edited over a year ago
Hey Kristen! I KNOW!!!!!!! FLIPPING OUT!!!
heart
Hey Alice & Molly!!

OMFG. i'm SOOO excited right now!

hey, do you guys remember my theory about the 7th season? well i'm believing it again because if Brucas are endgame for this season, then they'll have to act all lovey dovey right? well surely that will be a little bit awkward for Chad & Sophia so maybe he doesn't want to come back for THAT so that's why he doesn't want to stay? ok, i don't know what i'm saying hhaa