브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112301-112350 of 116057

over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
yay Mary!!!!!!!!! so these guys have offically left? why oh why?
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
dnt forget Janni....

eyesexage **<3*0
do we need to start a shun list :P
lol like anyone would care dude
this spot is like gone

the only way this spot will be active again is if we get one bl scene.... but that wont happen. ive lost faith on that
over a year ago sophialover said…
zzz
I don`t agree that the spot is dead. The spot ain`t dead. Wall and picks prove it. FORUM is dead.
it just sucks, because imo bl might have grouped us together but this spot has never been just about BRUCAS, as crazy as it sounds. its where we all came just to pass time, to talk, to whine about oth or bloody anything. we havent had bl in ages and this place was still active. wtf has happened?
Mon what`s with your icon?
Hahahaha there`s no way we`re getting a single scene. I`m telling you.
we havent had bl in ages and this place was still active. wtf has happened?

Pff I know. And that`s cause of how close we truly were. Then people simply started leaving. I don`t think anything in particular happened meaning we all stil love eachother to bits (as cheesy as that may sound) it`s just that under certain circumstances people needed to take a break. Idk.
fuck theres like a 0.0000000000001 chance we'll get a scene if lucas comes back, after the way they were treated in s6 it wil be so insignificant it wont even matter.
yah i guess, life goes on

I dont want an icon anymore, im sick of fanpop and people on it.

and Mary stop calling me Mon, it's Monia.
i dont think weve evr had this many people vanish for this long. to the point they say something.
why are you so against the nickname all of a sudden? can i give you a new one?

is this because of holly?
sick
LMAO Monia...that`s new or what? It had never bothered you before me calling you "Mon".
</3
What did Holly do? ROFL

Well,i still think It all started crushing down after Alice&Dawn left. We lost some major activity. And then the Pinjas went down too. It was tragic.
Because there is another Mon. & i used to love being Mon, but now im known by Bler mon, not mon mon ;/ just dw, call me watever
call me a bitch

Dnt start me about holly
never liked Ninjas, never liked Nate.

I like people in the pinjas and the blers and some jpers but thats really all.
dawn left? i knew she wasnt around as much but every now and then she would pop in. there was so much of a routine, alice and dawn were a huge part of that, they were practicaly the mothers of this spot, of course them vanishing is gonna leave a huge hole just like hannahs will.

when did pinjas go down?
dear lord,which other Mon? * is utterly clueless and confused *
You`re THE Mon. There`s no other Mon for me.

ROFL,loads are pissed at Holly but I haven`t been properly keeping up with what she did/how she did it/why she did it.
Nate went down and consequently Pinjas went down. I never particularly liked Nate either but I was a part of pinjas for the other pinjas,LMAO.
what theres another mon???????????????? is there a nickname you want?

i like some blers... thats all. fuck the rest. this spot rocks.
Yeah Dawn would occasionally pop in,mainly she`d post on the Pinja forum,but I haven`t talked to her IN MONTHS.
pinjas sminjas, the leader was a fake who is a bitch who messed with the wrong ppl. and hurt them.
Mon/Monkey! [irrvaisble] shes cool, and her nickname is Mon, so i feel kinda weird 2 people having mon, so i might as well use my real name. I also dont feel like its mine anymore.

And look, i was in the wrong, i just told Holly how i felt, and it went crazy big.
She's a jister now [ You know she likes jate now right?] and she was being friendly with TBSAC and it pissed me off, because i always stuck by her and her crazy shit, and this is just a slap in the face.
last edited over a year ago
i dont think you questioned her love of bl, and well if she is a halfie, it doesnt need to be questioned, the word halfie explains everything. and for someone who wanted to stop drama coming on here and bitching n the wall isnt the right way to go.

and dude monkey cant take your nickname!
Holly`s a Jister now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kay. *not smiling anymore*
This is...I CAN`T EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
wats a jister?
Holly`s making a big deal out of practically everything. I`ve always appreciated her being passionate about SK and BL,I do get that people change but she`s CRAVING for major drama and always has been. I suspected she was leaning towards Jate and I once posted on her wall when she was using a JK icon and I was like "WTF" but she never replied back. But ANYWAY that isn`t the case...DITTO Mickei.
Mary, she admitted she liked jate scenes and joined there spot.
She won FOTM this month on there spot

and i love jisters, im friends with them.
But for me it annoyed me cause Holly used to always fight with them, and state her hate for jate, now shess being all weird, and i just told her, that it felt like she waas following them, just to fit it in, and thats what shes doin with LP

I WASN'T SAYING U CNT LIKE THIS COUPLE U CNT LIKE THAT COUPLE, i was just saying it feels all to weird, maybe i done it wrong IDK.
Jater,Mickei.
so shes like a serial ship jumper or something?
link

Vote?

Irreversible...whaa? I never even knew her name was Mon. But MON wth? Right,i`ll call you Monia. But you`ll always be MON for me.
Look, everyone knows my IMO's on OTH halfies it's not normal to me, and i know this is a tv show blahblahblahblah ive heard it before idc. wtf r u doing here if its just a tv show.

I just TBSAC?
FRIENDLY WITH TBSAC?
That bitch has ruined our lives, everything we ever do she picks at us. & it pissed me off.

SO YES i do believe Holly loves Bl its her OTP, but with the TBSAC, that just tipped me over the edge. because I ALWAYS STCUK BY HER IN FIGHTS. always

i messaged papa about tbsac, because she told me to. AND LOOK NOW.
what icon do a pick, my fav or do u want me to pick the one u wanna win?

lol how do you jump ship after the end? like sure changing as it goes along, sometimes a couple develiopes witha hsow and you change ur mind, but after it? that would be like me decidning to ship joey and pacey all of a sudden, or lp. ew. i feel sick just thinking about it.
so shes like a serial ship jumper or something?

Probs. Dude,she just reminded me of that idiot Mehraj. Remember him? He was so passionate about BL and hated LP supposedely with a burning passion only to realise their total epicness after they got endgame. MWAHAAHAA. I can`t stand those people. I need people in my internet life who stick to their ships and are faithful no matter what. Call me a bitch. I don`t give a shit. SHIP JUMPING in almost ALL forms of it,is pathetic.
yeah mar which oen do we go for?

i can understand that mon, tbsac seems to be a cow who has caused a lot of problems, theres no need to be friendly with her thats like saying the way she treats ppl is okay. i remember what is was liek when ppl started being nice to myra, after everything and then its like her attitude was alright. abusing ppl on here for no reason isnt cool.
LOL pick your fave ofcource Mon. And that`s exactly what i`m talking about guys. I DO GET ship jumping when the show is on and it hasn`t finished yet. Cause seasons change,people change and conseuently you might catch yourself liking the other couple for all the reasons possible. It`s natural and I get it. But when a certain couple that comes out of a triangle and supposedely loses the precious endgame...you can`t just DITCH it all of the sudden. The couple you`ve been always shipping and fighting for during ship wars. You can`t ditch it NOW. You just...it`s...how do I even begin to describe it? It`s the ultimate form of betrayal in the shipping world.

And i`m totally exagerrating cause shipping itself is fucking fictional and whatever but oh well...IT BOTHERS THE FUCK OUT OF ME WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT. And especially people i`ve known and appreciated in the past
lmao mehraj, wat a joke. clera;y destioned to be an lper.
big smile
lol I went with 3. I fucking adore it. But go with the one you love.
^^^ Yah i agree Mary.

DUDE the only mutli-shipping i do is on skins and glee, but come on its skins and glee? The couples arnt even couples if that makes sense, like they have all fked eachother so its hard not to like only one.

But if OTH it gets me, you shipBL, but ship LP, but how can you ship LP when they are the reason BL didn't get endgame?

I dnt think i was here when that boy was here, UGH that would have made me so mad.
Jeez I remember her messaging all of us about that whore TBSAC...gah,that`s just sad...

I'm sending this out as a general message to some of the people that I know are sick of the abuse we continue to have to receive from TheBoySawAComet, day in and day out, no matter what we do.

Message Dave [aka Papa]:

link

Explain to him in your own words how her abusive behavior & drama upsets you, and ask that something finally be done about it.

I've given him examples of some of the incredibly nasty things she's said to/about me, but I'll leave that kind of stuff up to you guys to figure out.

I understand if some of you don't want to message Dave, but I do believe that if a number of us contact him all at once, it's bound to have more results.

I`ve myself started talking to Shanice who I hateeeeeeeeeed when SBF thing had happened but it was like SO different. I simply realised some stuff and sort of forgave her cause she had genuinely changed and was a good person after all. But this...? OH MY
I chose 1 but i liked 3 also.
Dude is there a banner pick?

I wish i met Myra, i would have not given into her like alot of people did, its complete bullshit.

Like why would you fight for this couple the whole series than boom it's finished, like the other one? Ur right Mary its like ur ditching them, like hey u didnt get endgame, so ur not worthy anymore.

the lp bl relationships are so different, the fact they rub against each other so its almost im[posiibel to ship both at the same time. like its not a matter of really falling out of love with ecah other, lp continiously disrespects bl! its such a passionate triangle its just, how? how can u ship both??????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­?? what reasons do you have for not shipping/or for shipping em?
Mehraj added me on tumblr 2 months before. And he was always leaving questions in my ask box and stuff. I answered to him at first (BOO!) but he kept stalking him and sending me questions and I blocked the two faced shithead in the end LMAO
Yeah Mary i noticed your like good friends with her now, cause of the skins love u have.

I actually had a fight with her on msn, but were always good ;p
I just told her, i never want to speak OTH with her, because she loves both, and i don't like that :P

I GOT THAT MESSAGE TO, and i fucking messaged Papa, i told him everything how we felt, and look now she fucking turns around and does that. PISSED.ME.OFF.
i was so peeved with the whole myra thing i actually deleted spots that supported getting her back, some of them were spots i likes. it was petty but it was MYRA. she was a mega abusive bitch.
OMG WHAT WAS HIS FANPOP NAME? lmaooooooooooooo this is hilarious.
Why did he leave fp?
Like why would you fight for this couple the whole series than boom it's finished, like the other one? Ur right Mary its like ur ditching them, like hey u didnt get endgame, so ur not worthy anymore.

Exactly. To me it`s lame. And I expect it from some people. When it actually bothers me is when people who I don`t slightly suspect they`ll be doing it actually DO IT. And they just automatically switch sides just like THAT. Like..what can I even say to that? It makes me sad.