브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107301-107350 of 116057

over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey leyla
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
eyesexage **<3*0
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
hiiiiiiiiiii
over a year ago Janni said…
hoooo <3
I'm dead right now! Gosh i MOTHER FUCKING LOVE HP! I think imight reread the books
HAHAHA! I JUST LOVE THIS! I AM ACTUALYL LAUGHING AND SMILING RIGHT NOW LIKE AN IDIOT xD

Isn't it just great? :D

OK! you never tolled med what you thought about these things:
1. The fact that Harry was the last horcrux = was it genious? was it stupid... what did you think when you read it?
2. The last battle between Harry and Voldemort.. where Harry calls him Tom!
3. This one comes with nr.2, what did you think about the last part with the WAND! that fact that harry had THE WAND?
4. and the part where harry survives in the jungle!
5. and what was your thought when you found out that the ravenclaw thing was in the hidden room?
6. and snape's last moment!

TELL!
1.It was brilliant! i thought it was genius sooo smart! how does she come up with these things!
2.When he called him Tom it was such an Ownnn
3. To be honest i was soooo confused about the wand part how did Draco have it because didn't snape take down dumbledore (Even though it wasn't murder) So is it like because Draco disarmed him it was his wand? SOOOOOOOOOO Fucking smart!
4.Ohhhhh that was great! When she was like "is my son alive" awww<333 she saved him and so sad when everyone thought he was dead though
5. OMG i loved that part with the 3 vs. 3 war! it was excellent it was like enemies all out war it was great!
I also loved when Ron punched Malfoy in the face and was like" that's my 3rd time saving you"
6.Snape<333 oh gosh i cried when he died! i felt so bad for him he was my second favorite character throughout the book! his sarcasm just kills me<333 HIm and Fred<333 But his memories were just love<33 Poor him he like dedicated his life to avenge Harry's mother! that's sooooooo cute<3 I hate james potter
over a year ago sophialover said…
cool
.Snape<333 oh gosh i cried when he died! i felt so bad for him he was my second favorite character throughout the book! his sarcasm just kills me<333 HIm and Fred<333 But his memories were just love<33 Poor him he like dedicated his life to avenge Harry's mother! that's sooooooo cute<3 I hate james potter

DITTO,FREAKING DITTO.
Go Snape,fuck off James. He could`ve been everything for Lily,damn it. And gosh he was motherfucking great in the 7th book. I CRIED WHEN HE DIED.
I sobbed when he died!
PCBR ♥♥♥

okay my turn for quesions!
1.What did you think about the whole jack carrying the explosions for kate?
2.The whole concept of the others<333
3.Claire after she was kidnapped
4.Desmond and the whole hatch thing!
5.The "other" side of the island?

I'm gonna watch season 2 while i do my hw today it's my favorite season <333333
1. I know! she is brilliant! i remember when i read it i was fucking speechless!
2. I know! one of the best parts in the book! it was just perfect, the fact that he called him Tom!
3. You got it right ;) It's the fact that Draco disarmed Dumbledore, so he became the owner of the wand. and when Harry disarmed Draco at their house he became the master of the wand! that's just bloody brilliant! no one would have thought of that!
5. YEah lol! Ron he is just awesome!
6. I know it was <3 But i don't hate James!

did you cry when dumbledore died?
ohhhhhhhhh my HP movie story

So yesterday i was watching HP 5 with like 7people they are obsessed with the movies but talk during all the talking parts. So i have to pause every 5mins to explain everything

But here's the funny part when i explain stuff i use Harry Potter terms. So the whole thing where Harry ends up in the grave yard they were like how did he get there. So i was like it's a Portkey
And i say like stuff like taht alll the time... Or the Patrounus charm. They all call me a HP nerd. And when i start talking their like Hannah and her HP terms...

But they all think that Sirius is a creep:(
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
crying
DITTO,FREAKING DITTO.
Go Snape,fuck off James. He could`ve been everything for Lily,damn it. And gosh he was motherfucking great in the 7th book. I CRIED WHEN HE DIED.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T_T
WTF, NO NO NO! Snape is a huge bastard!
Mary you said JL were epic, you can't change your mind now. :O LOL
PCBR <3

1.What did you think about the whole jack carrying the explosions for kate?
Sweet, nothing more i guess :P It was nice of him, but he is ALWAYS nice, so stuff like that aren't a big deal

2.The whole concept of the others<333
BULLSHIT! just weird, i hope they make it better

3.Claire after she was kidnapped
Very good! i like her storyline!

4.Desmond and the whole hatch thing!
might get interesting, i am watching the story start now... so i think there is a lot more there

5.The "other" side of the island?
well are you talking about the trap where Michael, sawyer, jin adn the chick is being held...
well i haven't amde up my mind about that... isn't a big fan of the whole "other" thing :P

I must be a big dissapointment
LOOOOSER <3
I didn't cry when Dumbledore died i felt like he could have helped out Harry more, there were things about him that annoyed me. He was acting like everything was a game i mean it was Harry's life on the line!
And he should have told him about Snape!
JL are not awesome! Ewww in the little flashback in the 5th movie i wanted to slap James across the face! He's ugly as fuck and who does he think he is? He didn't even seem cool! Ughh he just pisses me off
Citty,33
heart
Aww, we are the 4 here during the week. xD Good times <33
LOL at your friends! well Sirius doesn't have the whole nice wibe at first sight! but he is <33

LOL! Ballah and HP nerd! who would have believed? HP owns!!

Nah! you can't hate Dumbledore! he is <3
Mary you said JL were epic, you can't change your mind now. :O LOL

ILY Cat but I did when I read the 7th book LOL
I fell for Snape. Totally and In every way. He was epic. And he would sacrifice everything for her. James treated him like shit,he was rude and arrogant. I don`t see how could anyone like him.
NOooooo i hated the others at first they pissed me off soo much i was like WTF who do they think they are

but now i love the whole concept of not knowing who they are! Gosh this show is so badass! you'll be at the Jate kiss sooon! 2x08 is really sad:(
Sweet, nothing more i guess :P It was nice of him, but he is ALWAYS nice, so stuff like that aren't a big dea

AMEN. That fucking bastard. Always nice. {Sorry,Hannah}
I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR PERFECTS. MCdreamy/Jack...GAG ME GAG ME,GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG ME.

heart
But that's the thing with James, he has this hard bad boy outside but he is great in the inside! I totalyl compare James & Sirius with Fred&George... i belive that they have the same inside, but James & sirius were more bad boys in the outside!

but i like bad boys with a softy inside :P<3
angry
JL are not awesome! Ewww in the little flashback in the 5th movie i wanted to slap James across the face! He's ugly as fuck and who does he think he is? He didn't even seem cool! Ughh he just pisses me off

Do you think Harry is ugly? Because James looks EXACTLY like him.
I don't get why people hate him. He LOVED Lily. And he loved her way more than Snape did! Hello, Lily died because she WANTED to. JKR said it herself, a lot of people in her situation would be too nervous to think, and they would have stepped away, even without notice what they were doing.

So what if Lily had done that? She would live without James and their son, and Snape would be the one to blame! HOW IS THAT LOVE? I hate him! :@
LOL BAbe!

and why the hell is he caleld Shepherd!? WTF?!
mine!
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

BITCHEEEEEEEEES!
i don't hate Snape, but the dude isn't perfect either! he did a very stupid thing with the profecy, but he changed after that! and i really like the man he is in the books <3

but i still think that it is james & lilly <3
But that's the thing with James, he has this hard bad boy outside but he is great in the inside! I totalyl compare James & Sirius with Fred&George... i belive that they have the same inside, but James & sirius were more bad boys in the outside!

OMG YES YES YES! *_*
ILY cheater *___* <333 I do the exactly same thing! T_T

I don't get how people HATE James. Snape treated James as bad as James did. Sirius hated Snape, Sirius tried to freaking kill him, and it was JAMES who saved his ass (i wish i hadn't!). Yet people don't hate Sirius because they got to know him. Blaah, this makes me mad. LOL
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
you guys are defiantly ahead of me in the harry potter book department
he did a very stupid thing with the profecy, but he changed after that!

True, he got a lot better, i'll give him that!
But so did James and nobody cares. Also, James never become a death eater. And he wasn't afraid to marry a muggle born like Lily. Unlike Snape, who called her a muggleborn. He made a LOT of mistakes, i can't just forgive him.
James & Sirius with Fred&George.
NOOOOOOOOO way! Fred and George are AWESOME trouble makers! i love love love love them
Sirius is amazing but James is just a Douche!

I remember before i finished the 7th and Knew anything about Snape i was telling Cat that i still loved him and there was something about him taht i just couldn't figure out but i couldn't hate him even if he killed Dumbledore!
Do you think Harry is ugly? Because James looks EXACTLY like him.
I don't get why people hate him. He LOVED Lily. And he loved her way more than Snape did! Hello, Lily died because she WANTED to. JKR said it herself, a lot of people in her situation would be too nervous to think, and they would have stepped away, even without notice what they were doing.

NO James looked like a pig in the movie when he was younger. He's fine when he's older but eww i just can't stand him! He's right up there with Ginny!

And i was right <3

I don't hate Dumbledore i just don't think he's that special. He's kinda boring:/

Lily died to save Harry. And i think a lot of mothers wouldn't step out of the way if someone was trying to kill their kid. No way! Snape left Voldemort because he wanted to kill lily. He was always in love with her! It was soo sad when he got in Slytherin and she wasn't! AWWW
NO i swear I love Snape! He's soooooooo great! He's brilliant soo FUCKING SMART! Half Blood Prince! He's amazing!
Maybe it's because i'm an evil Bitch that i like him sooo much. lol
James & Sirius with Fred&George.
NOOOOOOOOO way! Fred and George are AWESOME trouble makers! i love love love love them
Sirius is amazing but James is just a Douche!

No hun, James and sirius is just like Fred and george,; e.g. "Remember, Elvendork unisex" come on! Fred and George would have said that!

James isn't my fav character, but he and lilly are <33
Snape is great, and he has this great conflicter backstory, and it is a shame that he didn't end up with Lilly, but sadly there is only one of her and she belongs with james
Nahhhh Fred and George made the book. Idk James sucked ass. I'm happy he was killed.
But poor Harry It's soooo sad how he lost everyone close to him!

Even people who secretly protected him his whole life CoughSnapeCough
CAN`T KEEP UP.
All i`m gonna say: Snape > James,ANYTIME.
Snape pwns.
and why the hell is he caleld Shepherd!? WTF?!

FAIL,FAIL,I KNOW XD
LOL! That's so sad! but if you look at it, the whole generation of James&Lille are dead (- the weasley's). and i think that it was so itentionally, that when this last battle happend it was just going to be Harry vs. Voldemort!
Fred and George are AWESOME trouble makers! i love love love love them
Okay, Fred and George would never be half as good if it wasn't for James and Sirius! They would never have the Marauders map, and you know how much that helped!

Oh c'mon. All the young marauders looked BAD in the movies. -.- Sirius looked like he had a broom in his hair, he should look handsome, not messy.

Snape left Voldemort because he wanted to kill lily.
Erm NO! xD Snape left Voldemort AFTER he killed Lily. He was with him the whole time, he gave Voldemort the Potters and said to not kill Lily, but that it was okay to kill Harry&James. And Voldemort asked her to move twice before killing her.
But at the end he didn't care if Lily lost her family, as long as she was alive for him. Sick son of the bitch. -.-
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
snape is 2324033432948 times better than james!
I am not kidding, but the only times i have liked Jake, rather than just being ok with him is when he is pissed, when he throwing some punches! He is too all goodygoody
Snape = James ( in some levels)

JL > SL
No hun, James and sirius is just like Fred and george,; e.g. "Remember, Elvendork unisex" come on! Fred and George would have said that!

James isn't my fav character, but he and lilly are <33

ILY cheater. *___*

I WANT JKR TO WRITE A BOOK OF THE MARAUDERS!
And then i would give you a few hours to come here and say "Screw this, Cat was right. James is so awesome *_*"
CAN`T KEEP UP.
All i`m gonna say: Snape > James,ANYTIME.
Snape pwns.

i love you times a million

Cat you give James way too much Credit you didn't even get to know him.

Should i go watch lost?

Shepherd-
Okay a Sheperd i like someone who guides the sheep, who helps them. who goes looking for them if they go missing. He helps them when their hurt!
Get the connection yet?
It has soooo much meaning

thank you TOFU!
over a year ago ritergrl said…
James >> Snape

that is all
cool

GO DAWN!
angelic
James >>>>>>>>>>&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt; Snape.

JL >>>>>>>>>>&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt;­;&g­t; Leyton (yes, i went there!) >>>>>>> SL!
Why do you always call Jack "Jake"?