브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 116057

over a year ago Janni said…
Hei NEm^^
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Hey you're on! Finally I've been alone in this forum for days now!
hei hun^^ Are yo still here?
Yep. Sorry I just had my dinner :D
What's up?
Well nothing much. Pretty tired, chilled with my girlfriends over coffee and then went to the mall with my boyfriend. How about you? :]
I made a BL video^^ Added it just now, doing homework now.. Have to work out in soem hours..:/
Okay I'm gonna rate it later. Ugh, homework sucks. Good thing we're kinda celebrating our college week, we're free from school stuff for a week. Well not really, there's tons of activities and symposiums to attend to but I'd take symposiums over homeworks. :D
Luckey you in a way:D
What do you think about the video?^^
You've added a lot of videos! I'm a slack in watching them, more so with rating them! Argh! Anyway we're so close to 7000th comment, I won't be on when people battle out for it! :[
That's ok;)
WOw! WE are seriously close to it^^ I hadn't even noticed it, i don't think that I too will be on when the battle start^^
Have you seen the interview with Chad, when he sais that Brucas is the Catalist for epi 6.11?
No, not yet. I'm working on another article, a rant, I can't take this anymore I just have to write. Can you give me the link hun?
link

Go you^^ I love your articles, so tell me when it is done;D
over a year ago 3liiiiin said…
hey anyone here? :)
Okay hun, I'm gonna have to wait for it to load and write at the same time. I don't think people will like my next article, if ever LP fans come over here they'd probably rate it very low.

We are! :)
last edited over a year ago
I'm here with Nem^^
What's up?
Well they shouldn't be here, so if they read they must be able to control their anger:P
But they don't. :D
Gotta run, Love<3
I watched the interview, I don't know if I should get excited but you should def tell me if I should start watching the show again! LMAO k, don't forget to read my article once it's done! TTYL!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
ok Nem
Hey you're on!
yes i am i don't know if you know but no more War zone at othforums.
WHY?
OMG you're right!!! What happened???
Patrick the old owenr stepped down and handed it over to Ryan the new owner and realized that their is a lot of conflict their and decided to close it. i can get you the part why he decided to. even though those topic were fun it gave me headache especially certain ones who pissed me off. yesterday i was in a bad mood and i think you know why.
Oh! Sure I'd miss debating but some people are just absurd.
i know that is why it was closed and you know the lpers always complained whenever their was i hate Peyton and this is why Peyton is a bad friend thread and those ladies were so crazy.
lol. Basically we've been debating for the same reasons. :D
yeah we have maybe things can get better most of lpers i get along with but some just piss me off and make me a bitch. I saw your rant on that article you did you know their is also a pick about the Peyton spoiler and it kinda pisses me off i kinda felt like reporting it as miscategorized but i decided to be nice.
What pick?
Is it the one that Abs made?
no it is the one Ale made here is the link i voted but i don't dare comment their call me bitter but if it is the opposite they would be the same. link
I checked it out, I guess they can go hang themselves now. :D
so true
Gaah I can't take this anymoreeeeeeeee!
i know i was pissed and then when i was made a student counsel/ VIP at link it made my day
I'm assuming you've watched Chad's interview, what can you say about that?
Congrats! Is it just like OTHforums?
i am skeptical but i am also a little excited for it but he better not be screwing with us i think deep down Chad is a Brucas fan.
I hope so!!! Because I'd be effin pissed if Brooke wore a red dress for nothing!!!
BTW Terra do you want to join the match the name with the face game? Should I post my email add here?
I know she looked great even tough it made her look like a hooker and i saw that new pick you made very good and i went with the violence towards Mark he totally went on my list. Yeah that sounds good.
last edited over a year ago
It kinda reminded me of the masquerade party. :]

I still ma at a loss right now, with what's happening to us. I don't wanna get my hopes high only for it to be crushed.
I know if though i am a little not happy with Mark i am too invested right now to give up but i swear if this does happen and Brooke is the cheerleader Mark will be paying for my therapy he is totally destroying Brooke
And I had used "disrespecting" Brooke. lol.
I know
But you still watch the show right?
oh yeah i do it is more than the couples it about the storylines but doesn't mean i am happy with thunder and their cheesiness.
Do you think thunder fans think that OTH is not as great as it used to be? Of course they are having the time of their lives and we are not but I'm sure other people notice that. Do you think they'd be willing to admit?