브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5901-5950 of 116057

over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i just really never thought about i all really care about it is that they finally admit how they feel and it is a great reunion and i wouldn't mind seeing another rain speech that would be great.
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
yeah i'm the same as u terra idc how it happens just as long as it does
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg i think i wld take any bl reunion at this point, im so desperate, if it was a drunken one night stand that leads to a pregnancy that leads to a marriage of convenience i would take it and so not complain... sorta like how most lpers dont blink at how leyton always gets together.
^^yeah exactly!
Well I gotta go...get some sleep but I'll ttyl
<33 ya girlies
Yes i will take that Mickei i am seriously dying for Brucas so i all i have right now is Naley i mean i love them but i want my Brucas damn it stupid Mark and all of the Damn thunder. Ok i feel better.
bya Kels.

haha, just rant as much as you like. i like naley and brucas side by side, they compliment ecah other so well, luckily naley keeps me sane during this lack of bl and im not even that big a naley fan, but they are a great element of the show and imo they are just getting better unlike some *cough*leyton*cough*.
my rant is done for now but i will probably rant some more tomorrow and we have a new name for *cough*leyton*cough* we now call them Thunder. oh i made a pick that is gonna make you think. *cough*leyton*cough*
which pick, the new moment one in the brucas picks caus i didnt even need to think about it. fave season, fave episode, fave scene.
i was talking about favorite scene i also did a hypothetical one a couple days ago i don't know if you voted it is hard to pick one.
i probably havent, ive been mia this weekend. ill go check em all out.
cool i think you will like it
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Hey what's up??
nothing much Nem just feeling in Mickei on what she missed
Hey Mickei! ..is she still on? Hehe.
yeah i think she is still on oth forums and she is gonna post a spoiler having to do with Brucas i think you will like it once it is posted
Oh really? yay! I'm excited! :D
BRATTY! hugs!

yep, posted it on the brooke spoiler forum, nothing too new, something brucas fans had pretty much wanted/expected to happen in light of other spoilers. lets just hope its not a foiler. anyways, my bratty partner in crime, whats up?
Nem i think you will like it but if this turns out into a foiler you know me and my plans for people guys. Ok Mickei the Brucas fan from othforums i confuted to here is now on here and it is the same one over their so once she gets here give her the great Brucas treatment. this is her name BrucasIsLove82
lol. terra, well if you need an alibi we'll back you up.

random thoughts, but do any of you have facebook?
yes i do i don't always go there but i do
hehehe, me either, im like never ever on anymore except when one of my freinds force me to like give them points ro something. would you lieka nother friend for facebook?
sure Mickei here is the link for my page. link
hmmmm, maybe im lame or maybe facebook is lame, or maybe its a mix of both but i try to get to ur file and it just bloody takes it to mine.
oh that is bad you can also type in my name it will probaly come up that way
over a year ago BrucasIsLove82 said…
Hey everyone im new to this forum just thought id introduce myself to u all. Im jennifer and im a die hard BRUCAS FAN of course!

Since this seems to be the place for ranting i thought i would contribute by saying i too am getting tired of some arrogant leyton fans and of mark schwarn!
Welcome Jennifer this is definatly a ranting section i know i have done my fair share you will have fun Here all the ladies on here are Great i don't think they are on here right now but Mickei,Nem,Mary,Janni,Catia,Keslie and Alice are some of the good ones and when i rant i have come up with some plans for characters as my ladies know.
welcome Jen, its always great to have another brucas buddy. im sure we'll be as close as leah and sally any day now, wink wink.
I'm back! Sorry I left without saying, hehe. Hey Jen!
Hi Jen! I'm Kelsie. We're glad to have you!
Hey Kelsie :)
kelsie, is ur icon anakin skywalker?
Hey Nem and yeah broody_4_cheery it is he is <33<33<33<33
Star Wars?
Yeah from Star Wars Nem! I LOVE Anakin but mostly I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Hayden Christensen(the guy who plays him)
Well I gtg and get ready for school...YAH! LMFAO
I don't watch Star Wars but I'm familiar with them. :D How come he looks different? The hair?
cute.

omg, the ninth ep will be on soon, i wonder what bl we'll get, fingers crossed we get some.
K Kels, have fun! :)
Mickei what's your opinion about the spoiler you posted??
bye kels, enjoy school ;)

idk nem, i see it happening, but it could be a foiler but if its not it still may not mean anything. i wouldnt put it past oth to have it about peyton and julian or for them to pass it off as lucas just being worried about his friend being with an ass, but then why isnt he scaring owen off??? i think if lucas had some real competion for brooke it would be a great way for teh show to force him to confront his felings for her even if he doesnt admit them.
Has anyone told him about Peyton and Julian's past?
not yet, the guys been in one ep and you only find out peyton and him know each other at the very end, i guess it would have been a little shocking if all the fans hadnt known that spoiler already.
Hey one last thing before I go. Yeah he looks different cause his hair got longer in the later Star Wars movies..I still think he looks ADORABLE!! Anywho buy guys I'll be back in like 8 hrs
Oh. I hope Peyton tells him soon! I wonder what Lucas' reaction will be!
hi again kels, bye again kels. seeya in 8 hrs.

wld it be bad of me to say i hope lucas doesnt really care, like so what its in the past and then bang he gets jealous about julian and brooke.

wldnt it be a complete twist if julian and peyton had been married in the missing four years where they all lost contact but they are divorced, lol, then lucas can be mad caus she said no to him but married another guy and kept the truth from him aswell.
Well I want Lucas to give Peyton another "Oh." once she tells him :D

That's also nice, maybe they got married in Vegas.
haha, no wonder she didnt wanna get narried there, been there done that.

ooooh i live leyton Oh's. one of my all time favourite oth moments is when lucas says 'Oh', yeah that is soooo love.
Well I hope we get wonderful BL scenes tonight. I still am not watching. :D
well u can watch any bl or good scenes on utube anyway.
But I don't. Hehe. Well, I used to.