브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 59051-59100 of 116057

over a year ago sophialover said…
LOL i hope he doesn't although with Mark you never really know anyway. This man fucks up his own storylines. He's sooo talented in doing that...LMAO.
heart
Eyesexage<3
 Eyesexage<3
OMG AND WTH WITH DAN/RACHEL?
I couldn't belieeeve that one! Like WTF?
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
AWW, JARED ICON!<33
OMG so cuteeee. :D
over a year ago benjaycami_amor said…
Mary kala mono na deis to telos t ektou kiklou xaneis to endiaferon g t seira!
For Nathan now it is the first foul that Mark did!
Jared icon <3333
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Cat did you see the new Sam spot icon

I know that one is a total wtf but Rachel is hot so Danneel will pull it off and they seriously need to make her a regular for season 7
hmmm
Yea, i have. =/
I don't like it. It's just his body. Sure it's VERY hot, but it's not a fitting icon for a spot. *sighs*
who created that spot
I have no idea. =/
you know the best thing to do sometimes is have a pick where you pick it that way it is fair
over a year ago brattynemz said…
anyone on?
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
Hey nem :)
Nem and Alice yay entertain me i had to stare at lp for about four hours
ALICE!
Poor Terra! Good thing you didn't go blind after staring at them!
guys ever heard of skype
Yeah but I don't have it.
Ok i am not going to pressure you to get it and you know i had to take a break a person can only take so much lp and i stopped before they made me use and lp icon i draw the line at that
LP.. EEW!
lol
Where's Alice?
i don't know

well my friend Melissa and i were try to get are friends Pauline and Maddy to make us more Bl but they always make it and we gave in because we wanted no conflict and then Maddy tried to get us to do an lp icon but no way in hell would i do that
Good. I don't have any P/LP art in my stuff.
you don't most of the lp stuff i do is for my lp friends

you know the bl breakup thing at othforums some of the people who post in their are pissing me off
Who? lol I think I've posted thrice already in that thread. I can't help myself. LMFAO.
i would but that will get heated

i really hate when they have to interject they lp view on the breakup

lets see that post: I dont understand why some people would be so distraught over BL's breakup, if Brooke clearly broke up with him because of Peyton. Doesnt say much about their relationship, does it?

I don't think Peyton told Brooke she liked Lucas out of malice, betrayal or selfishness. It was what Peyton thought was the right thing to do. And honestly, given BLP's past history, I would have done the same thing as Peyton. People have different morals and opinions when it comes to being honest and keeping their mouth shut. In this case, I think Peyton did the right thing. I hardly doubt Peyton was trying to "get Lucas." If that were the case, she was better off keeping her mouth shut and kiss him like she did in s1. The point of her telling Brooke this time around was to avoid what had happened in the past. Unfortunately it ended her friendship was Brooke and BL's relationship. I'm sure Peyton would have done things differently had she known the toll it was going to take on BL's relationship and BP's friendship hence her begging Brooke to stay and constantly reassuring her that nothing is going to happen/feelings will be buried.

Brooke has every reason to be insecure, intimidated and jealous of the relationship LP have and naturally, Peyton confessing her feelings are going to bring those insecurities out even more. But I think Brooke's insecurities with Lucas and Peyton started way before LP started sneaking around. I don't think BL broke up because Brooke was insecure. I believe everything Brooke said to Lucas at NH's wedding and their break up added up and made complete sense. It wasn't something she pulled out of her ass; those problems were there long before Peyton confessed her feelings, IMO.

As far as LP getting together, I think it was inevitable; LP would've gotten together whether or not Peyton confessed her feelings.

that one

then the thankful Mark one i wanted to Punch that sunchick person for her comment sometimes i hate that they let lpers in are section all they do is belittle bl
LOLOLOL I addressed that post but she never replied.
yeah most of them don't they love to come in their bring down bl all the time but even those piss me off no one pisses me off more than a couple people and you know who i mean those two i want to punch.
What's so funny about OTHforums is that there will always be LPers posting unnecessary comments in the BL section, it's like they never get tired, and they make it a point to belittle BL in every post.
yeah i know but the one good thing is their are some die hard brucasers who are mods and they usually break it up
I know, they're amazing <3
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey my two favourote blers!
Yay Mickei long time no talk and they really are i think Samia and Tori are probably my favorite Mods Samia did make my icon.
 Yay Mickei long time no talk and they really are i think Samia and Tori are probably my 가장 좋아하는 Mods
Mickei <3
thats a hot pic of sophia.

are we having othforums drama? lol. i dnt think its the same since they relaxed with the whole lpers and blers going on each others threads, i was fn sick of having to read all their remarks, this one lper drove me crazy, petty cow.
I'm used to LPers going to the BL section, it just shows how pathetic they are for shipping LP that they are interested in BL even more. LMFAO.
BRB. Lunch. Stay. lol
smile
thanks Mickei that was from the op thing here is the pic

oh i know what you mean most of them i hate when they go in their one of them thats posts in their i do not have issues with
 thanks Mickei that was from the op thing here is the pic oh i know what 당신 mean most of them i hat
god lunch, i am so hungry. bring me some nem, pretty please :)

yes and how the love corrupting the bl spots but would kill of a bler goes to an lp place, not all of them though, their are a few great lpers, so great its hard to believe they have such horrid taste in such a horrid dull boring pathetic badly written couple...

anyway...
mischievous
I know Mickei and i am good friends with LPers i always try not to bash them but its hard but when i am around blers no such luck i bash away
theres just a few of them that make it very hard not to bash, ah the classic majority suffering because of the minority.

speaking of lpers my sister finally watched s5, omg, it made me sick, she likes lp in it. her smile made me feel sick, literally. there is no hope for the girl, but what can i expect from a girl who ships lana and clark.
true but how can you ship LP in season 5 come on we all know season five was all about BL

I need a new wallpaper for my computer but i do not know what i want
if in doubt go BL... a lesson mark should have learnt.

lol and of course we arent bias at all by thinking s5 was all about bl. :P i just can't beleive she wanst touched about them at all. at the end she's all like "of course lucas called peyton, there was no other choice" and im like "yeah because she would be the only one low enough to say yes" we could really have a great relationship if it wasnt for oth.
Hiiii!
i know only Peyton would say yes we all know that Brooke wouldn't i rewrote the season six thing differently in my head where Brooke talks him out of the marriage and out of going to Vegas they just stay in Brooke's house for hours to talk out their past and other stuff happens only to be interrupted by bitchtoria where Lucas tells her off and that way no lp no brooke being attacked
oh how wonderful that would have been.

hi bratty!!!!! :) how was the food?
wb Back Nem

I know that would be so awesome and you know the phone call Peyton was getting it wasn't Lucas it was Jake telling her he got Jenny and is coming back to Tree hill and then i would right myself in as Brooke's cousin and i would get Julian when he came to town but instead of Julian being played by Austin it would be Josh
It was fine, I have caramel bar, you can take it if you're still starving. lol
lmao nem. u know i would kill for jeyton to come back. i still wouldnt mind jake returning. im still n denial that lucas and peyton will never return, they are two of my faves, well im not sure about where lucas is on my fave list but i need him back for bls sake. i just dont think them moving is believable, they should kill em off if its really the last of them. tehy drove off and BANG hit by a car. i mean three 'scotts' in one car, it is totally tempting fate.
oh em gee thanks nem!!!!
i know and if you read one of the titles for season 7 you know what they are planning
What titles Terra?