브루카스 브루카스 팬 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 팬 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

브루카스 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 116057

over a year ago sophialover said…
IKR?
It's just annoying...xD They never seem to get it...and most of them are like "WTF? It was suppossed to be ONLY about Peyton" LOL!
OMG..you just made me hate you Dawn! 5400th!!!!!!!!
over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
^^ I know!!! It's like it wasn't only about Peyton! The book about his whole life!!! Hello, Nathan and Haley are in it too!!!
And omg Dawn!!! I have not seen that one!!! Aww poor P. Sawyer... but it's still funny <3
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
ooo yey more episodes and this may be a stupid question but does anyone know where i can get harry potter clips from
^^Ummm I know how you can download anything from youtube.
i can see you're changing the subject Dawn...MMM! At least i got the first page...LOL!

I've no idea btw!
last edited over a year ago
They probably have harry potter clips there.
its ok i will fin some sorry go back to topic was jus interupting lol
and the topic was: YOU FREAKING GOT THE 5400TH ONE!
Anyone else excited for halloween???
I'm not dressing up(well I am kind of but not really) but I'm hanging with my friends and we're having a horrormovieathon!!
What are you guys doing?
over a year ago brattynemz said…
and now Mary hates you! lol
over a year ago brattynemz said…
I'm reading Midnight Sun. :]
i'm off to watch Grey's Anatomy...lol!
Wish we celebrated Halloween in Greece too hun..LMAO! I've heard it's awesome!

Talk to you later girls!
Love you<33!
^^ Yeah I gotsta go too... I'm going to post some fanart on the twilight spot and then scadaddle to prepare dinner for the fam (hahaha i've never said that before... it sounds cool)
anyways... later! love you guys!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on?
im on hannah you ok?
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I am on too Hannah Hi Dawn
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys I'm on too and ohh about the anti-lp thing for you Dawn...I added one that is Blair dissin LP*pukes*.....if that warms you to the idea more
oh i have seen those i have also seen ones with Leighton dissing them i can show it to you if i can find it.
ooooo it mite abit more lol
I can find it....and yeah I thought u might!
i found one you guys might like here is the link below i know i cracked up when i saw it.

link
sorry if im far behind im uploading a vid to youtube so my internet has gone slow lol
Here's one of them but I think there is another...I will look for it
link
YAHH!! dermer found the other one I knew about...those are the only one's I've seen but there could be more
ha love that one it so sounds like blair
I know I LOVE dermer's it is soo cute! except for that Pucas*gags* kiss
i love that one i know but it is a good one it had be cracking up
Which one??
sa brucas made one ages ago of chuck pulling his sarcastic look saying seriously mark pl again that one made me laf lol
the Leighton one and the one with Blair and i like the chuck one. no wonder why i love Chair they don't like Leyton that explains so much
Lol I haven't seen the Chuck one I need to find it
so i found the chuck one and here is the link in case you haven't found it yet. link
Thanks I didn't find it!! U rock!! Anyways I totally call dibs on it if we do the Anti-LP*pukes* icon thing..as long as u guys don't care...and did we ever think of a name for that couple that shall not be named
hey i had to run to my school real fast:]
um i call the icon that says "all peyton and no brooke makes lucas not work!"
no probaly i don't think we have but i am game for the anti-lp thing and i say if we do this we should use the Leighton one oh i added another today that is pretty good. thanks Hannah i added that one it is pretty good.
Ok Hannah u can have that one!! But yeah we totally need a code word!
yeah i love it! UM YES WE need a code word okay this is gonna sound really lame but how about thunder(it comes after lightning(after brucas Brucas)idk any other ideas?
That's pretty good!! Ok guys I'm trying to make an Anti thunder*gags* icon but I need something to write on it.Any ideas?
hahhahah k... okay put a picture of peyton and than put a note something like "lucas is happy, im bored... time to ruin another reltionship"
lmfo..i might try that later but im too tired right now i made one with the icon I have right now and in the corner i typed "Praying for BL"
that's good and i love the name Thunder
hahha love it! should i change my icon too the the anti lp one?
yeah that is good ideas which one are you gonna use if you do decide to change it to An Anti-thunder icon
um my anti thunder icon**vomit** is gonna be the one where it says no brooke and all peyton makes luke not work! change yours too Terra!
link
I made a Chuck/Blair Anti-Thunder*gags* ico. It sucks too but what can I say..I get bored...Idk which one I'll use maybe the chuck one or the wone with Haley falling a sleep that says watching a LP*gags* scene
ok i will either use the Leighton one, or the one i added earlier i don't know yet
Hey guys (again!)
I'm on like all day today (I keep checking back in) because today is like a HUGE day for major twilight updates (like full fifteen minute scenes and all that).
So yeah, I'm super duper excited and I keep checking. :DD
I just saw another one i like it's where Luke is lookin at Peyton all weird and it says WTF ur not brooke..lol