블리치 아니메 Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

블리치 아니메 6372 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 6372

over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
This is a new experiment of mine, and I want to know what you guys think of the start before I try pursuing it. The blade is based on Greek themes in a lot of ways (I'll translate the abilities if this ends up working out), and I'm hoping to make a group of related blades, one of which I've already started. Please tell me what you think.

The initial appearance is as a longsword with a depression running down the middle all the way to the tip of the blade. After release, the blade appears to crack, and despite the lack of any actual liquid in the blade, it appears to drip blood as though draining from the middle of the blade.

Haemorrhage Cessation: The user injects drug into them that increases blood coagulation to extreme levels, allowing any cut to be immediately sealed, and basically increasing the healing rate tremendously, ensuring that striking any organ except the brain is not deadly. The effects of using this drug are extreme. The propensity for the person to develop internal hemorrhaging goes up over time, and therefore their stamina is vastly reduced.

Promethius’s Shackles: This ability creates shackles around the wrists and ankles of the wielder. These shackles have 6 holes equidistant from each other all around the bands. Each of these holes can release a jet of powerful light that can push the user’s limbs faster than they could possibly manage otherwise. This ability is extremely difficult to control. Upon contact with an opponent, the shackle rotates quickly as all of the holes eject a stream of light, causing the contact to have far more kick than would otherwise occur.

In all bankai abilities except “Lost Soldier,” the sword disappears. Shikai abilities persist only as long as the blade remains directly in the possession of the wielder, so only for this ability.

Lost Soldier: The Equivocal (this is the default bankai) – A thick black line appears to extend on the ground from the opponent to the wielder, continuing past both for an extremely long span. The line will stay in place the entire fight, and will not move with either combatant. Stepping on the line causes them to remain as they currently are. Stepping over the line in either direction changes the rules. Stepping to the right swaps all fatigue between the wielder and the opponent as long as they are both on that side. On the left side of the line, all damage is swapped between the two combatants.

Bleeding Diamond: The Protector (used only when the wielder is attempting to protect a person or group of people) – This ability opens all wounds external to the wielder. As blood begins pouring out of the wound, it crystallizes as it comes in contact with the air, quickly covering the body in a dense diamond exterior. This form has highly reduced offensive potential, with very little striking potential, and makes it completely impossible to use all kido. The vast loss of blood to the wielder dramatically reduces stamina and weakens them. However, any and all kido attacks used against it are absorbed by the crystals, speed is intensely increased, and the armor is meant to absorb the highest level of physical strikes. Only pinpoint, precise attacks can break through any part of this armor.

Tartarus (where the Titans were banished to in Greek mythology): The Vengeful (used only when both the blade and the wielder loathe the opponent completely) – The ground beneath the feet of the two fighters plummets precipitously at blinding speed, coming to a stop in dank, gloomy pit, surrounded by a wall of bronze. The area is a mile square. The area has no ceiling, but instead seems to stretch out into endless night. The wielder plunges their fingers into their chest, causing all the wounds they had received in battle to instantly open while infusing them with a short acting boost of adrenaline that lasts 5 minutes, increasing their speed. A huge amount of blood comes out instantly, vaporizing on contact with the atmosphere and turning into droplets that surround the opponent. These droplets have no effect through the opponent or wielder directly touching them. When the wielder removes their fingers, their hands appear with webbed gloves of dried blood. The wielder can use these gloves to push the droplets onto the opponent, which then proceed to melt through whatever they touch and whatever that is attached to. Clothing can be removed that is touched by this before it reaches the skin, but once it touches skin, it will move through completely, making a hole the size of the droplet.
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
Simply AWESOME!!! I honestly never would have thought of such things.
over a year ago Ikusa510 said…
i would say its a very successful experiment... i also agree with bleacher1001 it is simply AWESOME.
over a year ago Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Okae whiteflame55 Do you know who Prometheus is? Also Tartarus wasnt only the place the Titans were banished but the planes of torment as well eg. Sisyphus, Tantalus, and Ixion. Sooooooooo Tartarus should be more about punichment befitting the crime and specific to each opponent.

Just thoughts.
over a year ago onix11 said…
White Flame limitations are set only for weak soul reapers but i'll take what you say into consideration.
over a year ago dark8crusade said…
hey you guys i got an idea for a zanpakuto wich bankai is a parasite that can take totally control of his host but i have n idea for a chikai
White flame. IF you've seen the episode where bankai is explained. The power up from the bankai is 5 to 10X the users original strength. so my powerups are not far fetched. check out my zanpakutos on page 52.
Takeshi - I spent a great deal of my time in college on Greek history, so yes I have some idea. Prometheus was a titan of forethought, he tried to steal fire from the gods to bring it to humans, and was punished for it by being chained to a rock and having his liver eaten constantly by a bird. Hence the shackles. The light follows the lines of the fire that he tried to bring to the people.
As for Tartarus, I understand that that's basically what it was about (the punishment fitting the crime), but considering that I was not all that interested in creating a blade with a highly variable effect, I figured this would work out well. I appreciate the thoughts though, always interested to read criticisms of my blade.

onix11 - I am well aware of what has been stated in the show about bankai. It was said that their power CAN grow 5 to 10 times. You'll note that most people in the show that use bankai may have a strength increase (though for some that's less visible than others), but only a couple have a speed increase. There's a large difference between having just the one and having both. As for your point that limitations are set only for "weak soul reapers," I'd say otherwise. Even if we're talking about Yamamoto and Aizen, the two strongest shinigami to date, a lot of their power comes from their own speed and strength. The blades are strong, but not obscene.
last edited over a year ago
Okay but what happens when the soul reapers power is not strong and the shikai and bankai have to make it up.

Also, Ichigo had both a speed and power increase in his bankai
You might also note, however, that Ichigo's bankai ONLY increases his speed and strength. There are no extra abilities beyond a slightly upgraded version of the original attack, and even that is the result of his hollow powers. As for your question, the answer is that a blade isn't supposed to provide extreme powers for that very reason. Creating an overpowered blade on the basis that a person wielding it would be weak is just too much.
Here are a couple of caveats I forgot to add to my initial posting:

For Bleeding Diamond - Weight is dramatically increased in this form (by about 500 times), though the speed of the wielder ignores this factor. This allows for the wielder to withstand tremendous attacks without shifting even an inch.

For Tartarus - After those 5 minutes of adrenaline are up, the exhaustion of the wielder increases exponentially to the point that they can no longer stand.
over a year ago Random_Genuis said…
meh
White flame i respect your knowledge on wat ur talking about its nice to know that people care that their blade isnt all eath in one blow kind of deal.
UR zanpakuto was great, unique and so far it took the boundries of realism in bleach and stretched them but didn't go to far
over a year ago Random_Genuis said…
mischievous
Mine is a spur of the moment blade

Name: Banshee
Release: Scream

Description: The shikai form is rather...well, different. The blade becomes broader slightly with thousands of tiny holes in the blade. the hilt rolls back into a kind of vine-like hand guard giving it a black and white pirate sword appearance.

Ability:if u didnt already guess where this was going banshee grants the weilder a sound manipulation type ability, seeing as though this is a quick lade im not going into the mass confusion sound attributes, it manifests in a kind of shockwave.

Shikai abilities:
canary screech: the holes in the blade act as a sound amplifier so when the blade is swung it gathers energy. When air passes through it emits a low twitering noise and gives the impact of the sword a little extra umph to it.

Noisy tempest: The weilder will hold the back of the blade up to his mouth and whistle, the blade will collect the sound store it and amplify it then release it into a shockwave up to two meters which is a considerable range.

Sixth Sense: The blade will release a small pulse into the air, now from here it will hum faintly ( u'd have to train to hear it)when something dissrupts the humming (clothes moving, metal flying ect.) it releases another pulse but back to the blade giving the weilder a sonar type effect.

Bankai:Forgotten banshee

description: the weilder drives the blade through his chest cavity for the next manifestation ( no real damage kinda like byakuaya's bankai activation). the blade moulds with the body forging an intricate machinery within the chest. Around the hart is the same metal with holes to catch and amplify sound and ad a little protection i guess, but underneath that is a small but powerfull elctromagnet that creates the sounds. The heart sheath is then connected to two tubes that run through to the palms for exit and Steel forearm guards for defense.

Abilities:
Screech: send out waves or wave of compressed sound to act like a bullet like attack

Scream: releases continuous waves into one blast for devastation.

Pulsar: The signature, sound waves that are held in one place and spun at such a rapid rate it can be seen as a white orb of light (this is wat a pulsar looks like) then it is compressed so much it explodes outwards with tremindous force orsmall concentrated pulses that can do a series of blast from different locations
over a year ago bleachfan12 said…
you know whiteflame55 you think things through very well and i got an idea from your picture (the one that comes with your screen name.

if you thought about it do you think you could come up with a zanpakuto for kenpachi? (say he finaly figures he can't fight alown, also this is a challage for anyone besides me, i tried but failed).

here is another zanpakuto(s) (i'm leaving out translations for now)

name:snake quil

Shikai:(stop the enemy in their tracks) the blade gets spikes on it (like a porkypine)that are capable of fireing out 100 at a time, then it has to reload which takes 5 minites to do.
special ability is to nulify shikai and bankai for 2 hours, the quils are also capible of poisening and paralysing people but it first must reload completly.

bankai:i can't think of a name can anyone give me sugestions?(no thats not the name)

i gain quils on my body that offer some protection and are capible of firing moderate distances. as for my sword, think of a gatling gun blended with a sword.

this alows faster rate of firing and 10,000 quils to fire at the enemy, however it takes 30 minites to reload and it runs out fast.
the power of the quils are the same as the Shikai but i don't have to reload.

spirit: takes the form of a young women (daughter of my first zanpakuto, see pervious posts) she has quils over her body and is more even tempered then her father.

post note: another thing that i thought of was like hananotro's zanpakuto were she can heal people if i wanted her to.
Random_Genius - I know this was spur of the moment, but it looks pretty solid, some of the abilities are a bit reminiscent of a blade I made a while back. I'd just say that it could use some specification in terms of force, speed, and where the attacks are coming from.

bleachfan12 - I'll think on the Kenpachi thing, but I'm always a little hesitant to do something that the show itself will have some likelihood of revealing (however small in this case). As for your blade, I'm wondering how the quills work in shikai. Can they all be fired in the same direction, or do they fire in all directions? What rate do they move at? As for the nullifying ability, how does that work? It's not necessarily a bad thing to shut down a person's abilities, it just has to be done in such a way that it's neither simple nor quick to do. As for the bankai (Quill Turret?), it's more specific, but again I'm wondering just how fast these are moving. In terms of the healing aspect, it seems that, in the show at least, most blades are on one side or the other, providing pure healing or pure attack. Haven't seen a real healing blade on here yet, you might pursue that as a separate idea (I know it sounds boring, but I'm sure it's possible to spice it up, could have some protective aspect as well).
Alright WhiteFlame, I fixed it to make things fair. Go check it out and tell me what you think now.
I checked it out, doesn't look like you changed much, to be frank. Obviously you don't want to get rid of the boosts to your strength and speed, since you just reduced one, but if that's what you want to do, do it. I had a list of other problems with specification of what those abilities do that is what I'd really like you to respond to. Take a look at the post I made initially, I spell out the confusing aspects.
I Reduced both of my strength and speed and i'll put more of an better explaination for them, alright.
hmmm
thanks for the comment, i was doing that idea at 11:30 P.M so i'm not surprised that i left out some spicifics.

the healing was part of my original plan so i might as well as keep it out.
-as for the quils nullifing ability (as well as the paraysing and poisening ability) it takes time and gragulaly weakens the zanpakuto untill it is comlpletly nullified, for 3hours.
-the quils are capible of firing in any direction or all at once in one direction (hope this clears that up)

as for the rate of which they are fired; i gusess that is up to me, i can use slower speeds as a deversion and then a faster speed to hit my opponent from behind, this is for shinkai and bankai.

i like the bankai name (but isn't the bankai sepost to have the zanpakuto's full name in it?)

p.s and i seriously dout the show will reveil kenpachi's zanpakuto if they haven't aready.
Alright, well it sounds like you've got a pretty decent idea of what you want to do with your blade. You're probably right about Kenpachi's blade, as I said I'll think that one over, first I'm going to finish up my project that I started with this last blade, thinking along the lines of doing something involving the Fates next.
about your project; the first one you made was good (the parts that i read) however for someone like me who has a short attection spand it was alittle long and i lost intrest in it.

yes i have some mentel problems (i'm not sycotic)or however you spell it, my mind works fast for some things and slow for others.

sorry, i sound like i'm in a theripy seccion, please tell me if i'm boring any one, i can go on for a wile.
over a year ago TheBlackFlash said…
Yeah bleachfan12 you should...um...do that.
Whiteflame55, i like your zanpaktou it's awsome and it reminds me of god of war XD.
It would be awsome if there was a shinigami with a zanpaktou that would punish the opponent, fitting the crime.
over a year ago ChronoXShadow said…
First off, how's 'bout we start with a description of ME(in the Bleach world). I would be ex-third seat of 2nd division, who was attacked by Aizen's creature's and turned into a hollow, then vizard, then to whatever the heck Ulquiorra and Ichigo was.(Sorry for those who didn't read or watch this far yet. Sumimasen!(Sorry)) The process was slow and could only be done with the help of both Urahara and Mayuri. In order to save me, because I was further gone than the others, but not lost yet, they opened a portal into the midway point between our world and Hueco Mundo and sent me there. The place is reiatsu-free and isn't a danger to anyone else, the ideal place for a scary transformation. Will and determination, along with my trusty zanpaku-to, helped the save my soul from destruction, albeit not completely. After Mayuri and Nemu reopen the gate, I join Ichigo and the doc, Unohana, on their way back to our world for the fight(don't know if this is what happens in the anime, but if anyone read the manga up to date, they'd know what I was talking about). I, too, am unaffected, yet, by Aizen's bankai.

Now my zanpaku-to:

Name: Genjitsu Kensaku Ban-closest I could find to 'Reality Crusher'('Kensaku Ban' is actually 'grinder', but crush and grind are similar in Japanese).
Release: katachi o toru, to Alpha - Take form, the Alpha.
Bankai: Jikan-hime - time princess.
Description: 1st form, the blade is a normal katana with a red handle and a pitch-black end with a white tassel.
2nd form, the blade is really thin, but is very dense and unbreakable, the tassel turns into a black sphere, hung by an invisible force, and the guard is two infinity symbols crossed at the center.
3rd form, the blade no longer has a form, but you can see the outline of a humongous double-edged sword because it's surrounded by a fuzzy energy similar to how a fire blurs your vision of the background, the handle becomes longer, even though the blade can be easily handled with one hand, and the sphere-like pendant at the end of the sword becomes a mini-sun(no real use, just decor).

Shikai abilities: innate/always active - speed boost similar to Ichigo's(just for the record, I thought of having a supernatural speed boost even before reading the chapter where Ichigo faces Byakuya and uses his bankai).
release - blade shimmers and starts moving faster than the speed of light, allowing anyone touching the handle to do the same, but unlike moving really fast, you can use the blade to control time, except go back in time. Possible to slow everyone down, in a relative manner of speaking, not literally, or slow your self down and vis versa. Can also bring time to a stop, or stop time within yourself, though repercussion will happen.
the 'invisible force' holding the sphere is actually pure energy used to form a gravitational pull on the sphere. Holding on to the sphere will allow you to pull the sword back at anytime by applying your reiatsu to it.(not really a power, but an extra feature)

Bankai abilities: the wielder becomes shrouded in the light and is filled with pure energy. If an opponent were to inflict a fatal injury, the energy will cause instant regeneration of the wound and the blade will start to become visible and once fully visible, it can be broken and thus, draining the wielder, me, of any energy and reiatsu. (This technique doesn't use reiatsu, it uses pure energy, so don't think that this is going to be easy to absorb and nullify this bankai, you mad scientists and quincies.) There's about 3 rounds in the zanpaku-to, but if you can create 4 fatal injuries, degenerative effects(corrode, acid, poison), severed limbs, etc., the sword breaks immediately, but leaves the user alive.
Omega Dragon Slash(can't find a way to correctly translate this)-This uses the energy that surrounds the blade along with the user's own reiatsu and energy to create an in-dispersible razor-like disc that can be controlled for a short while with the blade. Downside is that it leaves the user vulnerable and both hands must be on the handle.

I don't know if anyone has made anything similar and if anyone did, I apologize, but please note that I did not knowingly copy any ideas from anyone else's post anywhere. Any similarity is pure coincidence.
With that said, anyone care to come at me with a puny 'fireball' attack? If you think my idea is dumb, think about this:
The king of Hueco Mundo has the ability to age anything, but what is the one thing known to man that cannot be corroded, destroyed, or created out of thin air? Energy. Energy is given or taken, not made or made disappear. It is the one thing, if you believe in this theory that is, that was here before the beginning of time itself, which the king even said time itself dies/end. Still think that's unimpressive? Wrap your mind around this, the one thing that keeps this world moving, besides money/currency, is energy. Atomic bombs produce destructive energy, nuclear fission extracts energy from plutonium, mixing anti-matter and matter creates an unstable+in-containable amount of energy. Now, think if you could control and use that energy. The possibilities would be endless. You could shoot fireballs out of thin air at over a thousand times the force of a nuclear missile, don't know why you would, but you could, or create gold from oxygen by condensing the gas molecules and using the raw energy to force an ion jump from oxygen to carbon(or was it the other way around?) without fear of blowing anything up. Incredible? I'd think so!
over a year ago ChronoXShadow said…
Man, I just saw some recent posts and damn do you guys have some great ideas. The Greek mythology theme was great, if not inspiring, and that banshee blade is sweet. Kinda makes me want to make some more ideas. Still like my first one(above), though.
Thanks guys for your input on my blade, the next one's almost finished, just doing some polishing (it's not quite as descriptive as the first one, though that's mainly because I have pictures to go with this one, it's the first blade I've made with summons).

Anyway, onto your blade ChronoXShadow:
Honestly don't have a problem with the bankai, thought I would when you had this regenerating aspect but I think you've made that pretty balanced. What's surprising to me is that it seems the shikai is quite a bit stronger. The speed boost you gain from it (realize that Ichigo got it in bankai) already seems a bit much, but this time travel aspect and being able to move faster than the speed of light (seems slightly redundant with the aforementioned ability) just makes it sound insane. Moving that fast basically makes you the fastest thing ever, and anything dealing with time is always difficult to create without being extremely overpowered. Slowing down opponents gives you a huge opening to end a fight in one blow, and stopping them completely (even with repercussions) is just too much. Only way that would be balanced is if you could not strike them while they are slowed or stopped, and could not for a few seconds or so after they regain their normal movement.
Alright, here's my most recent work.

Shikai Name: Unmei (Fate)

Release Command: Zenchō to Naru (Portend…)

Bankai Name: Unmei no Megami (Goddess of Fate)

Shikai Appearance: The blade’s initial appearance is as a sabre with a curved, silver guard and a black handle. Upon release, the guard and handle disappear, and the blade appears as a several foot long threading needle. Mastering this shikai completely is extremely difficult, since it requires unlocking all three abilities and garnering the respect of each of these summons.

Shikai Ability 1: Kaiten no Ito (Spinning Thread): Clotho (pictured below), appears with strings attached to her fingers, half of which (all of the ones on a single hand) are attached to the wielder, the other half attach to Lachesis. This form has no eyes, and her eye sockets are surrounded by a light purple glow. She can move whatever the strings are attached to at vastly accelerated rates by directing their actions. In this way, she acts mainly as a protective force for the wielder and Lachesis.

Shikai Ability 2: Sokutei Hyōjō (Measured Look) Lachesis (picture below), appears with her head surrounded by four larger copies of her other eye. This form is the linchpin in the group, with each eye acting as the only method of sight for the other two Fates. The eyes are their eyes, and though they are ethereal, taking out this form or blocking their line of sight makes sight impossible for the other two. This form is equipped with gauntlets that have a single 3 inch blade each. She is the only Fate with the ability to utilize future sight to see a few seconds into the future, able to see it with her left eye while her right eye can only see the present.

Shikai Ability 3: Kōsoku Serēshon (Restrained Serration) Atropos (picture below) appears with empty eye sockets dripping blood. She spends most of her time leaning on a gnarly, red blade a full foot taller than her, with chains attached to her armor that extend far into the sky, allowing limited range of movement. Instead, she throws her sword at her targets with tremendous force, and though this blow can be parried by a blade or dodged, no armor can stand in its way. She can call the blade back to herself. She is extremely dangerous to approach directly, with or without the blade, since her physical strength is on level with Yamamoto’s.

Bankai Description: The forms unite with the wielder to form a single entity, Ananke. She appears with wings of metallic bone, which allow her to levitate of the ground, though her movement speed is limited to that of the original wielder. This form appears with three items hovering in front of it: a brass scale, an intricate, 40 meter long golden chain, and an intricately engraved sword. The scale has four figurines placed on one side, three of which depict a fate and the last of which depicts the wielder. Each minute that this form is in existence causes one to disappear, and if all disappear the scale is brought back into balance, reverting the wielder to the shikai form.

Bankai Ability 1: Hakushi ni Modoru Koto (Unraveling): Strikes with the sword unravel anything it cuts. This means that flesh will appear to turn to ribbons (a small cut on the arm taking out anything below it), though no blood is lost in these attacks. Note that this means the blade is incapable of actually cutting anything, and a person who has had most of themselves turned to ribbons will retain consciousness, just be unable to move.

Bankai Ability 2: Kyōsei (Compulsion): The chain appears to split into identical chains, one ethereal, and the other physical. The physical chain mainly acts as a powerful defense, protecting and deterring attacks on this form. The ethereal chain attacks the opponent directly, though strikes disappear into the opponent’s body. Its attacks must be dodged since they can neither be blocked nor parried. If all of the chain disappears into the opponent, the wielder can take control of their mind for the remaining duration of time in this form.

Before I post the pictures of each of these forms, they're all from the same source, an artist under the screen name Wen_M. It really gave my ideas a lot of focus to see these pictures (which are absolutely amazing), though I'm relatively sure that he had different intentions for them. This is Ananke.
 Alright, here's my most recent work. Shikai Name: Unmei (Fate) Release Command: Zenchō to Naru (P
The first is Clotho.
 The first is Clotho.
The second is Lachesis.
 The 초 is Lachesis.
The third is Atropos.
 The third is Atropos.
over a year ago TheBlackFlash said…
Hm the sisters of fate. Those girls just don't work for me. I guess they should look more godly. BTW awsome zanpaktou. Cool idea using the Sisters as zanpaktou base.
first off sorry about the previous post i wrote it/submited it with out thinking and regreated posting it the moment afterwards, again sorry if it affended, desturbed, ext, anyone. if anyone knows how to deleate or rewrite a post i'd realy appreashate it if you could tell me how.

now that that's over with.

i had an idea for a soul reaper, he is unlike many soul reapers in the fact that he was dead when he became one. (this may not be intirly true)
he was a friendly person (even to hollows) and the dead liked him, the chain of fate was attached to all of the people he was friends with as well as the dead/hollows.

when he started becoming a hollow, all of the other hollows came to help him through it, the espada were there (except the fith for he cares for no one)to protect him. note he became a soul reaper with hollow powers like ichigo and yes this is my character with the six arms and zanpakutos.

one of his abillities is to allow hollows and others who are attached to the chains ( after he became a soul reaper the chains can come out of his body) to be reborn as long as one of their bodies is alive.

these chains can be used to attack and ensnare enemies, however the chains can be broken with spirical presure of 6th seat leval.
-when the enemy is captured i can unleash the hollows in my body to eat the person traped in the chains.

post note: when my character first became a soul reaper he was very weak from the effort(the transformation left him with half of his mask on his face), reason is because unlike others he made ammends (or became friends with) his inner hollow, please don't ask how it happened.
afterwards he used the chains to take all of his hollow friends in his body and this increased his spirical preasure drasticly.
TheBlackFlash - I can understand that, when it came to selecting what I viewed as interesting forms I wasn't really looking for a form that looked godly (though I'd say the bankai looks reasonably so). Part of it is that the Fates predate the gods, and I wanted a line of separation there. The other part is that I just wanted really cool looking forms that fit with what I had planned.
I'm planning one last sword for this group, though I still haven't thought it through very thoroughly, more based on either the "hero" side of greek mythology (Achilles, Hercules, Jason, Odysseus), or possibly the demigods, focusing more on being trapped between two worlds, but I'm uncertain.

As for your character bleachfan12, it seems interesting, it's just that the concept of having 6 zanpakutos seems too intense. I don't pretend to know a lot about making characters (you'll notice I don't really post any ideas on the subject, I've got ideas but I've never really cared to flesh them out), it just seems a bit much unless there's a major drawback.
big smile
hey whiteflame55 thank you for the pictures they are cool, by the way the second and forth pictures (the scyths) were what i was trying to decribe when i made my first zanpakuto; not exactly like it but i wanted to be intimadating.

also what are those pictures of and what do they stand for?

as for my character i just thought i'd throw that one out for people to read, i've had that one in my mind for years; i understand it's to much but hey everyone wants to be powerfull in their own minds/story.
Yeah, I get that. Whatever works for you man. Anyway, the pictures are what I was working with as each of the forms. The zanpakuto basically summons 3 forms meant to represent each of the three fates. The first picture (the one under the description) is the bankai form, and the other three are the shikai summons.
ok that makes sence but i was accualy talking about the sisters, what do they stand for?

also, i just noticed, in the picture of Clotho, is she holding strings that are conected to the scyth?
The sisters are the Fates. They're from Greek mythology. They play the central role in determining the life/death of pretty much everyone. They existed prior to the gods of Greek mythology, and therefore have power over them as well.
As for the picture of Clotho, the strings appear to be attached only to the form of the reaper. My purpose for using the image, however, is just to provide an image of what I was thinking of when it came to each of the forms. The fact is that the reaper in that picture has nothing to do with it, it's just an illustration of the kind of control she can have.
dude the sisters of fate do not look like that, they were old hags that used one eye to see into the future, and second they could not fight anyone ONLY TELL THE FUTURE!!!
onix11, a few things:
First, the Fates have been reimagined time and again. Feel free to look them up, the images change based on time, culture (Greek, Roman, and otherwise), and the person. What you're thinking of is the Hercules version, which was yet another reimagining.
Second, I never stated that I was following directly on the Fates, only using them as a starting point. I like the ideas behind them, I think they're a fascinating part of the Greek mythos, but beyond that I wanted it to be very different. I am trying to create a balanced and interesting blade, not write a textbook.
Third, you have some fault in your general idea of what the Fates were. One, their main role was not looking into the future, their main role was to control the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal. Two, in almost all stories about the fates they have more than one eye. Three, they are rarely depicted as old.
How much time do put into thinking about this stuff.
I was a history minor in college, so I don't put much time into the historical side of it at all. I put a decent amount of time into the blade itself, but it's more of a side note than a focus of mine.
cool, i thought it might have been my computer messing up again.

and i had another thought about a character, basicly as a child(was a gifted soul reaper and allready had a zanpakuto) he was lost in the land of the hollows (can't remember the name) and was taken in by the espada's.
because of this he gained hollow powers; he useally followed hanible around (she's the only female so i figured that she'd be more of a mother figure, maybe)

by the way what do you think of aizen?
I personally believe he is a cowered, he is quick to use Kyoka Suigetsu and then attack from behind.

post note: so i don't sound like a hypicrite, my first zanpakuto can make the mind think the illusions are real so the body opens up a cut even if i don't attack (and if i did attack, i'd attack from the front)
over a year ago guppy2004 said…
WOW!! haha this is pretty cool!!! I am not going to lie... I was never a fan of forums because I just never new what to write haha but when I saw this I thought it would be really cool to make my own zanpakuto!!!! ha and by the way whiteflame I think your sisters of fate moves are SWEET!!! I think I would pretty much crap my pants if I had to fight them!!! OK... Here I go!

Shikai Name: Hakushuku (brothers)

Release Command: I don't have one because my Zanpakuto stays in its Shikai form all the time. The Shikai form is two weapons which look like two small mallets. Like the image at the very bottom of the page and they are the same size as the ones in the image below but they are made of the same material as swords and have a silvery white color to them.

When it is in this form it boosts welders strength 10 fold. These are different then any Zanpakuto because they are not used for slicing or cutting. They are purely used for smashing and breaking bones. They are small and light so the welder can move them around quickly. Which is a down fall when fighting opponents with longer weapons like swords, its a close range Shikai.

bankai name: Kenka (quarrel)

Release command: Smash the earth in two

Bankai description: I will still have two weapons but they will change from two mallets to two hand held war hammers about the same size as the shikai form just couple inches bigger and they are still small and light for quick movement. one of the war hammers is a metal pole that forms a small thick metal ball at the end. The other war hammer is a also a metal pole that forms a small thick brick shaped object at the end.

Bankai ability #1: When in bankai form Zenka boosts the intelligents of the welder so he can not only asses the situation easily but also devise complex strategies even in the heat of battle.

Bankai ability #2: makes the welders body harder and stronger for defense only! (not strength) which means his body will be able to withstand more physical hits. Every time Zenka lands a successful hit ( actually hitting the body not the opponents sword) the users body will harden a little more. This ability stays active until or if one of the mallets gets knocked out of the welders hands. When this happens all the defense gained by the direct hits of the opponents body are taken away.

This Zanpakuto is purely used for guerrilla tactics

how's that?? is that better? if it needs to be fixed up just tell me!! haha I am always up for suggestions! thanks again

WOW!! haha this is pretty cool!!! I am not going to lie... I was never a 팬 of 포럼 because I just
Alright listen up, first your zanpakuto in its shikai form gives you power enough to rival a captains bankai. Second, your Bankai gives you enough power to destroy the entire soul society if you hit the ground with those things, make changes to your power, or else whiteflame will rip you as well.
Actually onix11, I thought a little differently. The weapon's pretty basic, but the shikai's actually just fine. 10x strength by itself is not a problem, since there's no accompanying speed boost. Being able to hit hard isn't bad as long as landing those hits remains difficult. The 100x is pushing it though. Instead of having such an extremely high boost to your strength, you might just want to add another interesting ability, or improve on existing ones.
over a year ago guppy2004 said…
big smile
haha ok! yeah I thought I was going a little over the top with the 100 fold hhaa! cool thanks for the suggestions!! I will fix it.
What the heck man, his shikai is stronger than my bankai. That strength boost even with out powers is pushing it.
Think about it logically. A strength boost of 10x increases your ability to hit, ensuring that any hit you land will do more damage. Your bankai (and your shikai for that matter) both increase strength AND speed. Strength is only effective if you can land blows. If you cannot land a blow because your opponent is quicker than you are, it does not matter how strong you are. If you have 10x, that doesn't mean you're all of a sudden going to be pulverizing everything you hit in a single blow either. Beyond that, the actual abilities of his weapon are not that strong, so I'd say the shikai is reasonably balanced (perhaps not perfectly so, but to the extent of not being overpowered I'd say so).
Whatever, theres no reason for me to continue this debate about it.
guppy2004 i like the idea of a mace like wepon (i forgot what you said it was) because instead of cuting your opponent to death you crush them (can keep the pain going longer that way).

however, i think that you may be overdoing it with the doubling weight idea, you can stop people very well if you smash their bones; execption may be byakuya( he slashed his leg and arm tendons to keep the 7th espada from controling them and was still able to move fast).

also with the bankai: it sounds like you're using tosen's bankai, you're using alot of different aspects of fighting style, if your shikai is a melee type then you should keep the bankai as a melee type as well. maybe instead the bankai could allow you to take more damage without feeling it, that way you take punishment as well as you can dish it out.

post thought: what would your soul reaper look like? i imagen an extremly muscler man able to out do sajin kommura(sorry if it's spelled wrong)in strength
over a year ago bleacher1001 said…
Here's a new one from me. It's probably kinda crappy though.

Release Command: Fly Fast!

Shikai: Taka (Falcon)

SHIKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACK

Shikai Appearance: Before it's release, Taka is given the appearance of a dao. After it's release, Taka is reduced to the size and appearance of a kunai. It does have a piece of white cloth wrapped around the hilt and a finger loop at the base of the hilt. It does not have a sheath. It is, instead, tied to the opponent's belt.

Shikai Attack: (Kaminari Kyōda: Lightning Swipe) The user puts his index finger through the finger loop and begin spinning the blade. While the blade is spinning, the blade is using the user's spiritual pressure to charge itself with lighting. During this time, the user charges toward the opponent (can use shunpo at this time). Right before the user gets to the opponent, he returns the blade to his hand (takes it from his index finger and grabs it at the grip). He then attempts to strike his opponent with the blade with a swiping motion (shunpo can also be used at this time). The move can be dodged by the opponent, but it is difficult to do so because the attack takes only 10 seconds (without shunpo), from start to finish.

Bankai: Soudai Taka (Grand Falcon)

BANKAI APPEARANCE AND ATTACK

Bankai Appearance: The user's right hand is engulfed with black and blonde feathers, with a 2 foot long beak appearing at the end of it. The user's shoes are also covered with feathers.

Bankai Ability: The bankai's main special ability is to increase the speed of it's user, due to the feather-covered shoes. When walking or running (including in shunpo), the feathers act as wings that give the user an extra boost.

Bankai Attack 1: (Kaminari Pekku: Lightning Peck) It is basically the same thing as Kaminari Kyōda, except it is greatly strengthened because of the increased size of the blade.

Bankai Attack 2: (Senkai Kaminari Bakufuu: Swirling Lightning Blast) To start the attack, the user raises his right arm and holds onto it with his left (in order to steady the attack). The feathers on the user's right hand and shoes then begin to glow yellow, as the beak is being charged with pure electricity. As the beak is being charged, it appears that the attack is going out of control and the user vanishes ten seconds into the attack. While the opponent is confused and wondering where the user is, a swirling blast of lightning is launched in the opposite direction of where the opponent is looking (this is how it will always occur). Due to the fact a zanpakuto is a being itself, it can see where the opponent is and what he is doing. This is why the blast will always come from the opposite direction of the opponent, becuase the sword can see. This attack is an example of the perfect symbiosis between a soul reaper and his zanpakuto. This attack can also be dodged if the opponent is able to dodge it in time. However, it will cause crippling damage to whomever it hits.