Betty and Daniel Daniel's Past Relationships...

BeSafe posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 02:14AM
Okay so I figured I'd be fair, what do you think of the women Daniel has been with so far, well the ones he has been serious with?! Do you like them?! Hate them?! Tell us why here!!!!

Betty and Daniel 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
wink
Okeydokey here I go...:)

First came Sophia, and well let me just say YUCK times a million!!!! I honestly really really hated Sophia, especially after she broke his heart...:)
After Sophia was Renee, who I actually thought was a cute match for Daniel, and I felt really sorry for her in the end, but I don't know she kind of annoyed me too...
And of course how could we forget, even though I'd like to, Molly...I think my opinion on this 'ship' is well known, but just in case I HATE THEM TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(When Daniel and Betty get together they will be the number one ship of all time...:) LOL thought I'd randomly throw that in there!!!!!!

P.S. I think Amanda/Daniel are cute, but as I've said before they were never in a relationship in my mind, but if you wish to put them on your list, feel free I love to hear varying opinions besides just mine...:)
over a year ago alienanne said…
Hahaha... I really am a Molly hater. I just wish Molly would get in the 'past relationships' category soon!! Like hell yeah she should leave. I HATE HER. Omg... I've said that so many times... BUT SHE DESERVES IT.

Anyway... Of all his past flings, though Sofia was a bitch, I don't really hate her. I'll make it clear though: I don't want EVER them together. But I understood Sofia's point of view, as to her reason why she broke Daniel's heart (revenge for all). However, I disapprove of her tactics. Her execution sucks. I would have given her credit if she weren't in an affair with a stripper -not that I'm degrading strippers or anything, but it shows that she really's just in it for fun. She's not in love, which brings me to the point that this was the cruel part, as to where Daniel was hopelessly in love. Heh, sorry if that was confusing.

And yeah, I so hate Molly.
LOL I understand what you mean, and I don't hate Sophia I just don't like them together at all, and I disapprove of the way she went about it, just because Daniel never made people think they would get married, he didn't make them fall in love with him, and then break their heart on national television, I kind of feel like her punishment went too far beyond his crime you know?!
I agree. ): Besides. I'm sure not every girl who slept with him wanted to marry him!!!
LOL exactly some of them just wanted to say I slept with Daniel Meade...:/
kiss
There is a thing such as 'one night stands'. Sex doesn't always mean commitment. Booya, Sofia. Good thing you're below Betty. Hahahah!! Betty will be Queens girl who will rise to lift (and by God, own) Daniel's heart forever!! Ok, wasn't that weird and funny?? HHAHHAAH!!
LOL I was quite entertained, and Sophia will be sorry one day when she figures out that Daniel really is a great guy and she could have had him but she squashed his heart, and of course once she realizes that it will be too late!!!! And Daniel will be Betty's man!!!!
That would certainly be a big slap on the face for Sofia. HA! I can't wait for it to happen!!
laugh
LOL I know right?! I almost hope they bring Sophia back after Betty/Daniel get together so she can apologize and say she sees how wrong she was about what kind of person he is...LOL it would be interesting to see Daniel tell her that he isn't mad at her anymore because if it had worked out between them he wouldn't have Betty and she is way better, LOL I hope the writers say that!!!!