벤 10 에이리언 포스 What age is too old to be watching Ben 10?

MOFOprincess posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 07:39PM
I do not think there is an age limit at all. I'm 15, and all the ppl on ben 10 fan websites are like, 13 or older. i saw online that theres a 45 year old women who loves alien force. i know that everyone watches cartoons, no matter what age. everyone. Do you think that older people shouldn't watch cartoons 'meant' for kids?

벤 10 에이리언 포스 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XxXAFI4everXxX said…
smile
U can b 56 and watching BTAF for all i care! I mean its just a show, there should b no age limits. For stuff like South Park and Fanily Guy, yeah i get that, u dont see a 5 year old watching South Park. But BTAF is TV-Y7, so no limits I say.
over a year ago funkyrach01 said…
smile
Yeh i agree there is no age limit - u could be what 60 or something and still watch it x
over a year ago EmCon said…
I also agree, there is no age limit, I mean, I'm 13, but seeing the fans on this page there is no age limit
over a year ago vampiregirl711 said…
smile
i agree there are no age limits i'm 17 and i watch it.
over a year ago 0fangirl333 said…
I can pretty much bet anything that I'm gonna want to watch cartoons all my life.
over a year ago neotheone1993 said…
heart
it just says 4+ but never any -10 or whatsoever,

So feel free to watch it
[p.s::hey iam 17 and i still like it,so why some long face? ]
over a year ago JORDW said…
there isn't one
over a year ago Gwen_2073 said…
No age limit
over a year ago Gwen_2073 said…
no way any
 no way any
over a year ago haileyn4s said…
I am 42 and my 3 year old son just loves Ben & crew. (I like them all, but like Kevin the best, I think he is hilarious). My son goes around and says he is his sister's hero (10 months). We watch it as a family. Much better than watching Thomas the Tank Engine, believe me. Somebody out there know where to find sheet music of the AF theme song? My son would be amazed if I could do that on my guitar! PM me if you like. Thx!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinaTrinch said…
monkey
Well, apparently it's not 18. There can be no age limit on any cartoons ever. My mom LOVES Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn. XD

Anywho, Alien Force was meant for the older generation anyway. It's WAY more mature and angsty, even the theme song is cooler. (though the original was rather catchy) I love good cartoons and that's why I'm gonna get along so well with my future children. Never be grounded from tv (unless they, like, blow up a building or something >.> )

Oh, and, uh... MONKEY
over a year ago BLAMargera123 said…
wink
well you are who you are so that question is left for the people that had enough of it or not...
over a year ago fankid said…
wink
1000000000000000000000000000000 or more.there no limt for it esplly 4 these kind of ones. like u see tom n jerry a classic one even 60s enjoy, my mom also wtches it! My uncle 25 he is the one of the biggest ben10 fans i think utill u get tired aliens n space u r free to wtch it(my opinion