벤 10 에이리언 포스 Gwevin break-up!

MOFOprincess posted on Nov 29, 2009 at 09:15PM
Should Gwen and Kevin plit in the series, just 4 a while? but not b/c they dont like eachother, cuz of some other reason. Do you think the process of them breaking up, being broken up but still wanting eachother, and then getting back together would be dramatic and romantic?
 Should Gwen and Kevin plit in the series, just 4 a while? but not b/c they dont like eachother, cuz o

벤 10 에이리언 포스 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago funkyrach01 said…
smile
well i guess it would be dramatic and romantic.
over a year ago Jerexious said…
If Kevin and Gwen do break up it should be because they are trying to protect one another for some reason like if,someone is out to get revenge on one of them or something like that.Therefore they would need to break up to be able to try to move on.Unfortunately it wouldn't work for they love one another,so they get back together and work things out another way.It should be dramatic and romantic.(by the way,great topic!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago XxXAFI4everXxX said…
surprise
First off: OMG!!!!!! I DID NOT THINK U OUT OF ALL PPL WOULD POST THIS! I WAZ SHOCKED!
And second...
I dont like the idea of them breaking up, but they way u put it it sounds..like a good idea. It would b funny to see how it plays out, cuz like Gwen will get hurt and Kev will yell "GWEN!" then go over to her and then remeber "O, were not going out" (or somthing around those lines) and back off. Even tho im a Gwevin fan i would just be on the floor laughing, sad to say...
over a year ago MOFOprincess said…
laugh
oh Gillian! thats funny, but yeah i like that kind of romeo and juliet drama, and i think that would apply well to Gwevin. and good idea