에이브릴 라빈 Spot 모토 Ideas!

jelly14 posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 07:32AM
So does anyone have any cool quotes or phrases that they think would be cool as the motto?

에이브릴 라빈 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Magica said…
The best damn thing that our eyes have ever seen...?

Eh, that's kinda pathetic, I know. I'd have to go over all her lyrics to come up with a good one.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 123a said…
meh
People love me and people hate me, but… if you do hate me, you're the loser, not me.

I know it's pathetic but i'm Trying!
over a year ago emmett said…
"If you don't like me for who I am then you don't like me for who I am and all you're gonna get is who I am" :)
over a year ago princess829 said…
^ Ooh that's a good one! :)
Here's something similar to that:
“Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”
And another one that I like:
“Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.”
This is all I came up with for now, but I'll come back in a few days with more quotes :)
smile
Ohh yeah! I like the life is a roller coaster one :) That was probably one of the first quotes I heard of Avril... :)

Years ago my sister bought a magazine and was like oh hey Avril's in it! And then showed me and that quote was written in it :)
big smile
"To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I'm in a good mood, don't meet me in a bad mood."

"I liked being a minor because you can't get into trouble. Now I just have to try and behave myself."

"My inspiration to continue writing music comes from everything. I just always feel like I have so much in me."

Check out these articles for more.

www.fanpop.com/spots/avril-lavigne/articl­es/­486­64/­tit­le/­avr­il-­quo­tes­

www.fanpop.com/spots/avril-lavigne/articl­es/­405­45/­tit­le/­avr­il-­s-p­ers­ona­l-q­uot­es