cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 당신 can be a undertaker 또는 a deadman name deadman info:what 당신 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

아니메 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 5028

over a year ago smartone123 said…
meoko:"im aborting it stupid ass sasha is at fault i shouldnt be the once to suffer with labor pains,cravings and discomfort"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*sighs* But, just one poke in the forehead and they'll know everything......we need to get out of here, pronto

Nate sighed. "Thanks, again.......im Nate by the way."
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
veince:pssh whatever then...why dont you just switch to sasha while it happens then hmmm?
meoko:"cause i hate that hoe"
kania:"kania"
veince:do you hate me?
meoko:"not really"
veince:well okay then
meoko:"I dont love you though try adifferent personality"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:then who do you love anuff to do that for who knows our senses could be wrong for once and i know zack he wouldn't like any one hurt what he cares about just ask his pokémon zapdos or his sister zandra thay'll both tell you
Zack:cuz there is away you can have the baby and not deal with labor pains and my cuz here can help you there so no pain
last edited over a year ago
Meoko:"I'm not takeing the baby I don't want to I I'm not in love and want it Shane time for the abortion"
hmmm
Zack:i am sorry for this miss but i got to do this dude hold her *sleeping mist comes from his hand*
Arekkusu III:zack your doing is the smartest thing you ever dun
meoko:"you dont wanta fuck with me"smashes her foot in his face and he goes flying crashng into the wall
shane:flaps the mist away
angry
zack:your so ungrateful you know that i try to help every on be happy and what thanks do i get nothing *wings sparks wildly*
arekkusu III:zack just calm down
zack:HOW CAN I CALM DOWN THAT B***** IS AN UNGRATEFUL MOTHER I'D GIVE ANY THING TO GET HER TO CHANGE HER MIND THIS IS A BIG CASE OF INJUSTIS I WILL NOT LET HER DO THIS
arekkusu III:zack i know but......
zack:BUT NOTHING SHE NEEDS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT NOT KILL THE KID THIS F****** TICKS ME OFF
arekkusu III:*facepalm*
zack:FOR AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER KILL THAT BABY
arekkusu III:what ever you say zack and i thought only matthew had a timper
Nate smiled. "Nice to meet you Kania, and again, thanks for the help."
veince:laughs going into his sadist nature*zack...die..*two brnachs shoot out of his arm comeing to zack*HAHAHAHAHA silver:smacks nate*who are you
angry
Zack:AND YOUR. AN IDIOT I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR KID YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO YOUR. FRIENDS ARE AND WHO YOUR ENIMES IS INSTEAD OF SITTING AND BEING AN @$$
Arekkusu. III:zack you need to calm down
zack:YOU SHUT UP OR I'll MELT YOUR. WINGS OFF
veince:who said i wanted it!*his branch goes all over zack*
angry
Zack:I CAN READ YOUR. F*****N MIND WHAT PART OF I AM PSYCHE DOES THICK HEADED SKULL OF YOURS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HU AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTEST I AM INMORTAL I AM DEALING A F*****N MORON
Arekkusu III:zack
veince:head smashes zack*bitch
Zack:*shakes. head and pops his neck and shoulders* DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD KILL ME THINK AGAIN COS I AM INMORTAL DUMB @$$ WHY DO YOU THINK I CAN SURVIVE AN ELECTRICITY SHOCK FROM MY WINGS HU GET A BRAIN WHY DON'T YOU?
veince:no your not imortal(no imortals)
meoko:sniffs and goes offf with shane around the corner
veince:nobody lives forever!!!*he takes his branches away and runs to meoko*where the fuck are you going?
Zack:*runs after* THIS IS NOT OVER (still his wings holds his life so as long as no one gets. his blade and cuts off his wings he will live forever)
Arekkusu III:ZACK WAIT UP
veince:shut up idiot
Zack:I WILL NOT SHUT UP TILL I KNOW THAT KID IS SAFE!!!
veince:the kids gonna die right meoko?
meoko:blocks his first attack at her"im not going to be responsiable for something that i conciously didnt want sorry but yes im not in a place to take care of a fucking baby and i dont want to.Anyway howd that happen?sasha was wearing protection"
Sagi looked around the corner. "Hey can you people do me a favor and shut the hell up? Jeez, its to much noise......" he went back around the corner.
last edited over a year ago
veince:YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DIPSHIT!*flips off sagi*fuck im in a bad mood and your slutty ass personality did it with mr baby loveing fuckwad over here
angry
Zack:I'LL BE RESPONSABLE FOR THE KID EVEN THOW IT'S NOT MINE
Arekkusu III:wow he is finally talking with some sense
Matthew;*runs up beside him* what's going on?
Arekkusu III:zack isn't being a bone head for once
Matthew:that is suprising
veince:you realize kid!*he took a ciggrate out of his poket and began someking it*you fucked my girl,my women what ever you could call it*shoots a bullet into zacks wing*it could be yours so im going to kill it and you
angry
Zack:*winces as yellow blood poors from his wing* boy you must have Alzheimer cos me and my cuz both told you that our psychic knows it's yours if i could pruve it to you but i can't
Arekkusu III:he is right dude i sensed it when i first. met her
Matthew:as did i
veince:well then you die for not being able to!*he shot his other wing*
over a year ago JuliKuran said…
Deadman

name: Aloma

deadman info:(crap that I made up)tried to make a nuclear bomb,but insead it exploded one day and killed everyone in town and injured a few towns after that

your branch of sin attack:weaponry

height,age:5'20

hair color,eye color:pale brown,(left) icy blue.(right)flame red

surname:majiur
(hey thanks for joing!)
(no prob,I've been thinking of a character for ages)
Aloma:*carried into the place by a few guards*
Manager:careful,that is a highly explosible person,don't shake too much!
Aloma:*droped off,laying on the ground*
veinxe:kicks aloma*you know what we do to newbies who are girls here right when they are weak...
Aloma:*suddently wakes up,her eyes wide open,stands up*ei,where am I?*pulls out her sword*who re you people
veince:deadman wonderland bitch death is the main attraction!*smiles big*so says lord tamaki
Aloma:who the hell is lord whatever?(acsully meant tamaki)
ceince:the fucking crazy ass director of here!
Aloma:so you where the fucking asshole who brought me here?
veince:no or i would have raped you before you came here*he sighs*lets get this over with shall we and dont hit my head it gives me a good personality
Aloma:*points her sword at him*get away from me asshole
Manager:*runs towards them*OI,put you sword down,no fighting*turns to Veince,whispers*careful,she's one of a kind,the only survivor in that nuclear explosion,we have proof that she still nuclear in her.....*grabs Aloma*i will show you your cell.*drags her away*
veince:follows her*im going to get you girl
Aloma:*gets thrown into the cell*uFf*hits the wall*
Manager:hope you enjoy your stay!
Aloma:Tch...*sits back*
veince:goes in the ell after hitting his head on the wall makeing him nice and all*hey im veince nice to meet you i help all new prisoners here whats your name!
angry
Zack:oh no you don't there can only be one play boy around here *runs after him*
Arekkusu III:i can pruve it
Aloma:you look like that dumb director.....I'm Aloma,everyone calls me Aio.