cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 당신 can be a undertaker 또는 a deadman name deadman info:what 당신 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

아니메 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 5028

over a year ago smartone123 said…
(wow like half UR charters are erring freaky nidi XD)

Luna:"ya I was having fun but I geuss she didnt want to must be having a rough day"clothes were more ripped then before"rawrn my outfit!"pouts
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
labrys:THAT PERV*knocks out anthony as she puts her bra back on* veince:...please be okay*hugs*your outfit looks fine labrys:sees luna and hugs her as well*HI LUNA!!
last edited over a year ago
Luna:"don't worry I won't leave your side so easy"holds hand up and smiles as her face bleed
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo jumps into a tree by a small puddle of water. He hangs upside down for a moment then flipped down and landed on his feet.
veince:mmhmm*thinks*why are you following me anyways?
Eragon:*blows fire across the ground and starts flying towards a forest*
Luna:"hi!"smiles winces a her side"that girl packed a punch"licks her wound looked abit sexy for somereason

Kania:mediated by a secret pond hinting skills
Leo sat down by a tree and pulled out a piece of blade. He started to carve something on the tree, and it made a loud screeching sound.
veince:nosebleed* labrys:men are so weird.....*chews on her thumbnail* veince:will go out with me lunA*take another one of his rpills*
Kania:is still meditateing long purple hair behind her

Luna:cocks head"sure cause your my new owner so that makes sense"hugs him face chests him with her f cups smiles
(she kinda like nel in bleach abit)
Leo looks at what he just wrote on the tree. He stood up and started tieing strings to bushes and branches, setting traps, including explosions, rabid dogs in cages, etc. "Time to sharpen some skills i guess."
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
sad
Arekkusu III:DAD YOU GOT TO STOP THIS I'M SATAN NOW REMEMBER AND HOW DO YOU THINK MOM WOULD FEEL IF SHE SEEN YOU LIKE THIS HU *enlarged anold pick of his mom over his head*SEE DAD?
 Arekkusu III:DAD 당신 GOT TO STOP THIS I'M SATAN NOW REMEMBER AND HOW DO 당신 THINK MOM WOULD FEEL IF S
mischievous
Kania:puts on a new mask hair turns really short and red anD eyes purple and headspu again seilent as the wind as she runs off agian doesn't notice one of his traps till it's just barely to late gets trapped tries to free herself
veince:...YESSSSSSSSSSSS MY LIFE JUST GOT BETTER labrys:what his deal? anthony:still nosebleeding like a waterfall*
Luna:licks his face gas tail ears flop silvery gray eyes sparkle
Fay:i know hun the best one i've ever had so far

Molly:i-i wouldn like to see how that feels then
Leo looked up from tieng his foot wrap and see's Kania trapped in one o his traps. "Uh oh....." the cage of rabid dogs burst open and flames came from the trees. Leo ran and grabbed Kania on the way, freeing her from the trap. He threw her on his back and dodged axes and chain saws that pooped up from the ground. He laughed the whole time. "So, i see you ran into a--" he jumped over a chainsaw. "trap of mine." he looked back and saw the dragon egg break. "Hold on for a moment." A huge dragon came out of no where and started chasing him. Leo ran faster.
veince:ahhh*kisses luna* labrys:AWWW ash:thinks*good for him anthony:he moved on i dont have to hear his crying anymore!
Kania:just stares at him silently till he's done

Kania:kisses back tastes abit like blood but flowery earth too
Sagi:Im gonna........*he did her even harder*

Pheonix:Are you sure?
Kania:"oh look!"sees a hunter and suddenly Suzioricks him into he air does a cartwheel backwards and kicks him out of the park goes into a split"yay"hears turn me on song"oh music!@starts danceing xD
(she's a puppy so ya xD)
Leo runs up a tree and throw down a net that shocked the dragon. "Phew!" he flips his hat into the air and it lands back on his head. "That was close."
veince:...........we should get back to finding meoko*face is completely red* anthony:is extremely pale and boney from loseing so much blood*can i come with you guys to??(I HAVE THIS SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD I CANT STOP REPLAYING IT!!)
Arekkusu III:*looks at Anthony* you got to be kidding me
Zandra:*looks about ready to cry* and what do i have to do to get a guy to even look at me? drink beer to make my size 99D breast into a size 100F? And my wait be 60?
anthony:what?*sounds super quiet*kidding whatt?
Luna:"ok"cartwheels off to her scent

Kania:stares still is about jump off again
heart
Fay:ohhhh YEEEEEEEES

Molly:yeah, why am i to young?
Leo scratched the back of his head and jumped off the tree. He walks over to Kania. "Ummm, so whats up?"

Sagi:*feels himself about to release inside her but holds it and does Fay harder and harder*

Pheonix:*shrugs* I guess so...
veince:veince:runs trying to chatch up to luna*to....quick....*pants*ehh..where could meoko possibley be...*in mind*i only have 34 minutes till the pills were off..and i have no more and i killed my doctor so i guess i better enjoy my las minutes of bein sane anthony:were are we going? labrys:runs ahead of luna*being in a bra and all i can be faster(hey LF have you ever wondered why we are allowed to see woman in bikini's but not in there bra and underwear isnt it like just the same thing?)
meh
Arekkusu III:*anime sweat drop on his head* never mind
Zandra:*starts crying*
(Yeah xp i've wondered that a bunch of times)
Luna:lands on her feet sniffs over there runs over and bursts out

Meoko:lays unconscious one person

(never really sure...)

Kania:looks at him with purple eyes mask on her face debates weather to run red hair gleams
A guy walks up to Zandra. "Hey, you ok Ms? Whats with the tears and stuff?"
yet they say its diffrent im like wtf they get pissed if a man is in his underwear but not when they are ina speedo sometimes...i wonder whats going on inside there head)veince:starts showing signs of insainty*lets cut open the bitch to see what in-uhh i mean hey its meoko*runs over to were luna is* labrys and anthony:look at eachother*what was that...
Leo poked her in the mask. "Hey, you can go if you want." he scratched his head. "Hey...where the hell did my hat go?" he looked around, then smirked and pulled the hat out of Kanie's ear and puts it on her head. He snickered.
(Lol, i wonder that all the damn time -_-' they're confusing some times)
(I don't like ether so xD)
(Lol XP)
Kana:takes it off mask on still then oils mask down hair turns from red to long purple hair and eyes to amber"greetings I'm kania..."says in a smooth voice
heart
Fay:don't hold back *smiles* just let go and release i-i want to make you happy with what's to come *getting out of breth*

Molly:awww *pouts* i gess i gotta wait
(god really graphic xD)
(ikr...okay who is acually a girl here and who is a boy i assume you all are girls but me?)
crying
Zandra:the guys over there isn't paying me any mind and men normally can't resist me cos of how big these are
(I'm 100% female even if I'm bi,love mortal combat,beat people up and sit and acted like a dude xD)
i know nido is a girl and i know l f is i think sgirl )
(I play as three boys and three girls the boys is arekkusu III, Matthew hasashi, and zack my girls is fay Molly and now zandra)
(ah Xp)

Luna:picks meoko up and starts to transform and is now a graceful wolf and runs off with meoko to take her home
(And yes I'm a girl)
veince:is she going to be okay..*arrives at meokos house*....
Leo says in a cool layed back voice. "Whats up Im Leo." he holds out a hand.

Sagi:*releases inside of her*

Pheonix:Or we can skip to 18 *he smiled*